Camila Cabello f/ Playboi Carti - "I LUV IT"

TalkThatRihanna

I like hyperpop. I do. I went on a little hyperpop binge. And i feel like she'll do a great job bringing it mainstream if that is the plan.

Edited by selena_lavigne
  • Like 3

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bentley

• istersay

• vinicius

• rickycabello123

no no no next single, you guys dont understand that interscope is broke too and will never send camila songs to radio nor performance.. our chance is tiktok, trust.... all these khias get hits from tiktoks nowadays

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, rickycabello123 said:

no no no next single, you guys dont understand that interscope is broke too and will never send camila songs to radio nor performance.. our chance is tiktok, trust.... all these khias get hits from tiktoks nowadays

Interscope might not let her move on to the next single yet, maybe they have something else planned not sure but they didn't let her do the double release that was planned with Boat either

imagine releasing a lead single and the only promo they give to it is hoping that it goes viral on tiktok

Edited by luanziie
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

A joke 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, luanziie said:

imagine releasing a lead single and the only promo they give to it is hoping that it goes viral on tiktok

:rofl: and their execs are way overpaid there if that's all they can come up with

• Haha 1

She needs move fast.

Even if you don't care about the charts, you should care about the money (investment)
her album will serve #20 (debut) - out - out. :rip:

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

She should've stayed at Epic and be a BOSS there, like Taylor is at Republic, Billie at Interscope, etc.

They have their label in the palm of their hand. Camila would had that with Epic if she tried to.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, vinicius said:

I want Boat.

we should've had it to begin with

boatpic4sm300.jpg

22 minutes ago, vinicius said:

She should've stayed at Epic and be a BOSS there, like Taylor is at Republic, Billie at Interscope, etc.

They have their label in the palm of their hand. Camila would had that with Epic if she tried to.

it sucks, nothing we can do about it now, there must have been a reason she chose this label, maybe they lied to her about how much support she would get.

28 minutes ago, Olhiver said:

She needs move fast.

Even if you don't care about the charts, you should care about the money (investment)
her album will serve #20 (debut) - out - out. :rip:

ugh I hope it's not out in a week but she probably makes more money with her side projects, Bacardi, L'oreal,and movies, The Voice, etc than she does on the music. If she tours that might help, it's been so long since she had a tour

• Like 2

Her problem is treating her management like Family. Camila, they are your employee's not your family. Fire them and replace them.

Your fans are chart hungry and want you to succeed. 

• Like 2

I want her to move to Republic. Maybe the speculations was right, she chose Interscope for creativity freedom(leave the latin influence). As for lead single or not, all we can do just like all these dancing tiktoks & keep tagging Interscope, Geffen, Roger & Camila Access everywhere for radio

:chick3::chick1:

Edited by rickycabello123

Actually I see if this take off they will make this an official lead and start to book them fallon performances etc.. they are waiting for tiktok waves,, im praying UMG x TikTok settle soon too

It's so weird she didn't do Fallon. She's always there whenever she releases something.

3 minutes ago, vinicius said:

It's so weird she didn't do Fallon. She's always there whenever she releases something.

maybe it will happen with the album release.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

Hoping this

23 minutes ago, rickycabello123 said:

I want her to move to Republic. Maybe the speculations was right, she chose Interscope for creativity freedom(leave the latin influence). As for lead single or not, all we can do just like all these dancing tiktoks & keep tagging Interscope, Geffen, Roger & Camila Access everywhere for radio

:chick3::chick1:

I'd rather her go to Island. Look at Sabrina Carpenter. She's everywhere. Before Eras tour, she even went to so many festivals in Asia.

Imagine if the album flops and they drop Camila?!

I won't log in the day it happens. The haters will be all over the internet.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Exzime. said:

I'd rather her go to Island. Look at Sabrina Carpenter. She's everywhere. Before Eras tour, she even went to so many festivals in Asia.

Isn't Shawn on Island? or maybe hes just lazy. Senorita certifications still not updated til now

4 minutes ago, Exzime. said:

Sabrina is everywhere because of Taylor.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 minute ago, vinicius said:

Imagine if the album flops and they drop Camila?!

I won't log in the day it happens. The haters will be all over the internet.

Well, we need vinyls plan etc, and drakemila should be the main focus single.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CamilaLuvsIt said:

Her problem is treating her management like Family. Camila, they are your employee's not your family. Fire them and replace them.

Your fans are chart hungry and want you to succeed. 

She's rich enough to retire lol, she's not going to fire people she likes to be more successful than she already is.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

yes, her album announcements for sure, and to sing new songs sometimes too, NBTS was one of her best on there for me, loved My Oh My, Living Proof too, they all were good

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.