Camila Cabello f/ Playboi Carti - "I LUV IT"

TalkThatRihanna

35 minutes ago, vinicius said:

I wonder if they are more focused on the album campaign. They sent fans that letter hinting the album title, they made an Instagram account just for the album and now they are promoting it in a Coachella's billboard. That might mean something.

I've never seen her doing this before. Epic was way more focused on the singles and her albums were always a consequence of it. Now it feels like they'll give the album more attention, which might be a good decision. Since her album is coming in June, they'll probably promote hardcore next month, when she releases more singles, until the final date.

could be true they are focused more on the album, we'll see

31 minutes ago, Pinter said:

Anyone be saying anything and pretend theyre insider, if they can be insider mee too sis... :toofunny3:

I know that happens, the rosaliner person said a bunch of stuff that was true about other artists

20 minutes ago, Lightbringer007 said:

and here come the daily bentley meltdowns lol

temper tantrum time lol, I just mute it lol

Edited by istersay
  • Haha 1

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bentley

• istersay

• vinicius

• rickycabello123

7 minutes ago, Bentley said:

Nah I'm done boo she and her team can enjoy this flop ass career trajectory rollout 

B, XOXO 

Only 2 more hours for the big surprise reveal.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Bentley said:

Nah I'm done boo she and her team can enjoy this flop ass career trajectory rollout 

B, XOXO 

you really should take a break, it's not healthy to go bsc over every little thing

all these new pages.. I thought something happened, but it's all just complaining :laugh:

• Haha 2

So, according to "insiders", she has collaborations with:

- Drake
- Tate McRae
- Lana
- Selena Gomez
- Shakira
- Coldplay
- My mom 
- Fidel Castro

:duck:

Edited by Papi Juancho
  • Haha 6

6 minutes ago, Kamil24 said:

all these new pages.. I thought something happened, but it's all just complaining :laugh:

Same! I got all hyped and now am disappointed :irate:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Papi Juancho said:

- Drake
- Tate McRae
- Lana
- Selena Gomez
- Shakira
- Coldplay
- My mom 
- Fidel Castro

And none of them probably exist lmao 

Flop puta bish 

Sorry guys but i don't know about any release scheduled for tonight... if that happens it will be out of nowhere for now, but from me, nothing planned as far as i know for tonight. :rip:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, Papi Juancho said:

- Drake
- Tate McRae
- Lana
- Selena Gomez
- Shakira
- Coldplay
- My mom 
- Fidel Castro

the Coldplay we've heard a snippet of,

and the Drake thing she talked about and we had pics and videos of them together.

Selena, they were in the studio together

GC5A1w0boAAG0f7?format=jpg&name=large

about yo momma I dunno, can she sing ?

:cm:

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, JustLikeMagic said:

Sorry guys but i don't know about any release scheduled for tonight... if that happens it will be out of nowhere for now, but from me, nothing planned as far as i know for tonight. :rip:

Does she have a collab with drake or not?

37 minutes ago, Papi Juancho said:

- Drake
- Tate McRae
- Lana
- Selena Gomez
- Shakira
- Coldplay
- My mom 
- Fidel Castro

Don't forget Morgan Wallen 

• Haha 1

but in the call her daddy episode she said she basically sent him her album to listen to… so was it done by then orrr… the trip did look like friends on vacation hanging but who knows 🫠

Somebody needs to re-ban Bentley :dies:, although his "I'm out" posts are kinda keeping the thread alive :suburban:

2 minutes ago, Music2223 said:

but in the call her daddy episode she said she basically sent him her album to listen to… so was it done by then orrr… the trip did look like friends on vacation hanging but who knows 🫠

she said right in the video above that it was a vacation pus some work.:bird:

we'll have to wait and see if he's on the album

From interviews when she invited Carti to the studio to hear her song it was done too, but he liked it and agreed to be on it and they changed the ending that we origianlly heard and made that his part because that's where he wanted it on there

Bentley deactivate yourself girl take a break

W6JO7u4.jpg

found this on Twitter. It's pretty!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Venom said:

W6JO7u4.jpg

found this on Twitter. It's pretty!

I love this actually..

• Like 1

This is the information that we have so far

choose your fighter:

1. Camila x Drake collab for CC4 (rumored almost confirmed)

2. Coldplay Jupiter will arrive the last week of April or the first week of May. (Almost confirmed).

3. B.O.A.T. to serve as promotional song from CC4 ( rumored to be to release soon) 

4. Camila x Tate M ( almost confirmed)

5. Camila x Timbaland (rumored and alleged that she used a sample from him on CC4)

6. Camila x Lana ( rumored, intereaction from Lana IG post and then the Pulse magazine interview where she talked about Lana melancholia inspired on her songs)

7.  Camila x Selana ( rumored almost confirmed same peoducer, and label, pics on the studio, friendship) 

8. Others ( Ice spicy, JENNIE, Flo Milli)  ( rumored,  some IG intereactions)

Edited by Olhiver

mmm some of those rumors are just from "interactions on social media", this is not 2015 :doc: and even if she has all those collaborations, we don't know if any of them will make it to the "final cut".

Drake has collaborations with a lot of pop artists, but they are almost never released. (Justin, Ariana, Zayn Malik, The Weeknd, Taylor, Bruno, Beyonce)

2 hours ago, ccfan007 said:

Somebody needs to re-ban Bentley :dies:, although his "I'm out" posts are kinda keeping the thread alive :suburban:

This havin more pages than the Yes, And? thread haha  :duck:

40 minutes ago, Papi Juancho said:

This havin more pages than the Yes, And? thread haha  :duck:

and twitce as many as her fan thread:rofl:

1 hour ago, Papi Juancho said:

mmm some of those rumors are just from "interactions on social media", this is not 2015 :doc: and even if she has all those collaborations, we don't know if any of them will make it to the "final cut".

Drake has collaborations with a lot of pop artists, but they are almost never released. (Justin, Ariana, Zayn Malik, The Weeknd, Taylor, Bruno, Beyonce)

Camila choices are very questionables tbh.

She rejected to release Closer with the Chainsmokers and 

The Middle with Zedd

and cut off from her albums: 

God Is a Woman By Ariana Grande and 

Anyone By Justin Bieber

Also, many artists wanted to work with her around 2018-2019, but she ignored them (Calvin Harris, Marshmello, Zedd, Sam Smith, Charlie Putt…)

Edited by Olhiver
  • Like 1

drakemila collab is real oh my Gosh... theres no way they did a whole bahamas trip for hookups only

• Haha 3

dua has the best team ever, impacting radio as soon as illusion released and top 1 tth again.. camila dumb team pls learn😢

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.