Camila Cabello f/ Playboi Carti - "I LUV IT"

TalkThatRihanna

we are a laughing stock of this forum. But I'm a proof that you can not care about Camilla at all and then switch like a f***** after hearing "I luv it"

• Like 1

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bentley

• istersay

• vinicius

• rickycabello123

1 hour ago, Bentley said:

@JustLikeMagic please tell me drake is on the album cause that's the only chance of us getting a hit at this point lmao 

Drake doesn't mix business with pleasure 

1 hour ago, Boysdontcry said:

This was a cute buzz single. I'm sure Interscope are planning on properly launching the era with the official lead single in a couple of weeks. That's the plan right?.... right?

Sure Jan, theres no way theyre wasting carti feature for a buzz single... Theyre probably just gonna releases multiple tracks before album releases if this song really flops...:chick3:

Looks like interscope isnt really giving their best effort to promote camila they have too many big artists ITS kinda overlapping and cannibalize each other at this point'...

Roger is the one to blamed for making her leaving epic..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Raphy23 said:

Carly is an icon Camila can only dream of being one day. 

no diamond stan dont ever talk & join conversations of the diamond girls.

9 hours ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

Exits the Global 200 :rip:

welp

I truly don't understand 

This should be #1 on billboard. camilla was the it girl . i dont understand how beyonce and ariana are outcharting her.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, popstyle said:

This should be #1 on billboard. camilla was the it girl . i dont understand how beyonce and ariana are outcharting her.

• Haha 2

camilizers start #SENDILUVITTORADIO movement today

• Like 1

I never would've expected it leaving global Spotify so soon my god 😭😭😭 I honestly don't think radio will save this though, there's so much negativity to this song in her instagram comments (which should be a safe space) and the pop radio audience will react even worse. Considering the Paper magazine quote about no Top 40 ready songs, we just really gotta hope one of these funky little hyperpop songs becomes a viral streaming hit

• Thanks 1

@JustLikeMagic please tell us you've heard songs with more hit potential than I Luv It :clack: you said yourself that you wouldn't have made this the lead 

Edited by sangriawine

1 hour ago, Pinter said:

Roger is the one to blamed for making her leaving epic..

While the situation at Interscope is very unfortunate and all the label's big artists are gearing up to release or have released (like Olivia, Billie, etc.), I think we shouldn't blame it entirely on Roger. This decision was taken in discussion and union with a lot of people, including Camila. (no hate to anyone)

1 hour ago, popstyle said:

It definitely can go #1. But I don't think it will, at the moment, because of MULTIPLE releases from numerous artists. The first goal should be top 10, 20, or 40. And Beyonce and Ariana released new albums and are bigger than Camila (maybe right now, maybe before, I'm not trying to heat it up; no hate to anyone, literally anyone. I love all 3 of them).

Some radio would be a great start to getting this on track.

But what do you folks think? Will it be in radio's favor? Do you think if radios give it a chance, it would become a big or moderate hit, or radios won't touch it much in the first place because of the sound of it?

When is that Coldplay collab coming because child 

This isn't some super alt track lmao. 

22 hours ago, Solarie said:

lol, Carly is a niche act. Camila is a hot artist that people (gp) still check out for. Not really comparable.

She wasn't always. She only got that way because of the quality of her music. Interscope did (supposedly) try, and fail to get her global hits before she fell into that niche. Despite all the other promo, they never pushed towards radio. My post was mainly an observation that Interscope never seems to prioritize radio, even with other artists.

• Like 1

welp guess its officially over

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lightbringer007 said:

welp guess its officially over

It never started lol

• Haha 4

Our sis @JustLikeMagic already warned us, the success of this era will depend more on how her music is promoted.

Honestly this was the perfect song with a great video and high profile feature to get her back on radio but it's been botched since the Wednesday release.. how they plan to roll out an album with no hit is beyond me but whatever 

We knew the plan was always to release a lot of songs before the album, so I guess her label wants to spend coins in the song who breaks their expectations.

Imo Camila was trying to make this song more commercial by adding Playboi Carti, maybe she decided to release it first because she likes I luv It so much, so she took the risk.

5 minutes ago, Olhiver said:

Our sis @JustLikeMagic already warned us, the success of this era will depend more on how her music is promoted.

Clearly it's not getting promoted at all. I'm honestly so sad. This could have been THE era but we're getting worse than what epic gave us 

• Like 2

Like I honestly don't understand why they gave radio to that flop Selena single that was getting less streams than this. @JustLikeMagic can you please find out some more tea for us? This is depressing 

• Like 1

She can move to another song
 "I flop it" is going nowhere.

13 hours ago, vinicius said:

I need a really deep ballad on this album.

camila, pleaseeee

isn't that B O A T? sounds like a ballad to me

11 hours ago, Bentley said:

When is that Coldplay collab coming because child 

that's on their album though

Edited by istersay

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.