Camila Cabello f/ Playboi Carti - "I LUV IT"

TalkThatRihanna

Epic wouldnt want her back because their main priority is tyla as of now, i think this also the reason why Roger Made her leave they know camila wouldnt be epic main priority when tyla blew up so they flee to interscope.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bentley

• istersay

• vinicius

• rickycabello123

4 hours ago, Post Malone said:

#that in the recent visitors again.

rickycabello123

If you're referring to me, I said what I said. I'm a general supporter of Camila but I genuinely don't think this is a good song. Bentley attacked Carly so I defended her. Arguably Carly is in a better position than Camila is given that her indie pop albums have better reception than any of Camila's albums 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Carly found her sound and sticks with it and gets better every era.

Camila is more of an era girl. She sees herself as an all-genres type of artist and that might be too risky. It's hard to build a strong fan base.

• Like 1

knowing camila I would not be surprised if she scrapped the drake collab (of course her label would NEVER let that happen ... but it would be a kii)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Lightbringer007 said:

knowing camila I would not be surprised if she scrapped the drake collab (of course her label would NEVER let that happen ... but it would be a kii)

Why would she do that?

Edited by vinicius
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, vinicius said:

Why would she do that?

cause she likes to self sabotage herself for some reason

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Lightbringer007 said:

cause she likes to self sabotage herself for some reason

True. But the label spent a lot of money in that collab lol

I feel like she needs some kind of guidance. She seems really stubborn sometimes, when it comes to releases, decisions, etc.

Edited by vinicius
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Pinter said:

Epic wouldnt want her back because their main priority is tyla as of now, i think this also the reason why Roger Made her leave they know camila wouldnt be epic main priority when tyla blew up so they flee to interscope.

Nah, Camila left Epic for Interscope in September 2022, a year before Water blew up 

• Thanks 5

18 minutes ago, vinicius said:

I feel like she needs some kind of guidance. She seems really stubborn sometimes, when it comes to releases, decisions, etc.

The perfect combination would be let Camila have full freedom in the studio while the label handles the tracklists. Camila can stop a song she loves from being scrapped but can't scrap anything herself. Adding to this, label chooses singles and Camila herself can have one single per era. 

Edited by sangriawine
  • Like 4

16 minutes ago, vinicius said:

oh 100% 

from her marketing and promotional team ... they need a CLEAN slate with people who can actually do their job right! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, vinicius said:

Why would she do that?

because she often takes bad decisions :bird:

• Like 1

Are we sure Drake isn't on Boat? Didn't we see them on a yacht together?

2 hours ago, sangriawine said:

Nah, Camila left Epic for Interscope in September 2022, a year before Water blew up 

forgot it was so long ago, I had so much hope back then 

37 minutes ago, memi stan said:

Are we sure Drake isn't on Boat? Didn't we see them on a yacht together?

maybe that was for another song? did insiders already say he was on B O A T? and is it about a boat or is it Best of all time or something like that?

1 hour ago, istersay said:

maybe that was for another song? did insiders already say he was on B O A T? and is it about a boat or is it Best of all time or something like that?

Honestly not sure. I was just guessing based on them being on a yacht together 

Edited by memi stan
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, memi stan said:

Honestly not sure. I was just guessing based on them being on a yacht together 

that's what I thought also, all their boat pics and videos, but Boat was delayed so I don't know now, we need the truth :cm: 

4 hours ago, sangriawine said:

Tyla signed to epic in 2021, if i remember camila was also doing some colaboration with some afrobeat singer no, she also mention that her next album is all about water etc i wont be surprised if tyla snatches some of camilas material i remember tyla said she records couple songs before the album deadline...

Anyway its just my assumption tho...

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, istersay said:

I hate you interscope

Would have been top 30 with radio. I guess we are just not getting that…

maybe they'll send a second single down the road, maybe they won't. At least she still charts on her own merit but this is just ridiculous 

im honestly so tuned out already. It's not even fun to stream the song because it's not gonna go anywhere 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pinter said:

Tyla signed to epic in 2021, if i remember camila was also doing some colaboration with some afrobeat singer no, she also mention that her next album is all about water etc i wont be surprised if tyla snatches some of camilas material i remember tyla said she records couple songs before the album deadline...

Anyway its just my assumption tho...

Tylas not seeing 5k.. she's not the reason Camila left 

Exits the Global 200 :rip:

• Like 1

So in the final Hot 100 predictions they have this selling 700 copies. Not even 1k ?!

Embarrassing :rip:

This has potential, all it needs is radio and some viral Tik Tok videos.

5 hours ago, Bentley said:

im honestly so tuned out already. It's not even fun to stream the song because it's not gonna go anywhere 

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa we already know it,so please, shut up and do it 

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.