UK #98 (RE)

US #63 (+35)

and that's with Beyonce 

Wait a rise on a Sunday :lakitu:

5 minutes ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

Wait a rise on a Sunday :lakitu:

Jesus they said :jonny5:

• Haha 7

still looks like the only station playing this.

CAMILA CABELLO I LUV IT f/Playboi Carti

Geffen/ICLG
lw: Mar 18 - Mar 24   TW: Mar 25 - Mar 31
Station Market Format TW lw Move ovn am mid pm eve Aud
S001-FM >SiriusXM Top 40 13   13 2 1 1 3 6 0
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

we know carti verse is terrible & sumn, but his fanbase carried this at apple music and us spotify.. so i cannot really complain:bibliahh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

still looks like the only station playing this.

CAMILA CABELLO I LUV IT f/Playboi Carti

Geffen/ICLG
lw: Mar 18 - Mar 24   TW: Mar 25 - Mar 31
Station Market Format TW lw Move ovn am mid pm eve Aud
S001-FM >SiriusXM Top 40 13   13 2 1 1 3 6 0

they still not send this to radio, im praying tomorrow

Thank God I have no idea how the charts work. Because how climbing 35 positions is "tanking"?

I don't get it.

• Like 1

I find it so funny in the interviews she's done, especially with Zane Lowe where he was like "a carti verse is so hard to get!" & after listening to this, i am truly in confusion! I am not even joking when I say it's probably the worst thing I've ever heard in my entire life. The production is interesting, and she sounds good in it, but the carti verse entirely ruins the song for me. A solo version NOW! 

5 minutes ago, Musicmajor said:

I find it so funny in the interviews she's done, especially with Zane Lowe where he was like "a carti verse is so hard to get!" & after listening to this, i am truly in confusion! I am not even joking when I say it's probably the worst thing I've ever heard in my entire life. The production is interesting, and she sounds good in it, but the carti verse entirely ruins the song for me. A solo version NOW! 

He's known to be quite choosy when it comes to picking up a collaboration. We are even surprised that he appeared in the music video with full visibility. They must've connected well 

I didn't like Carti's verse at first...but there is something about his delivery being so chill in contrast to the instrumental. It's grown on me. 

i LUV it now :jamming: it's a hit.

• Like 1

I wonder if Camila hated Carti's verse but couldn't scrap it because it's him lol

I hated his part too. I think it would've been better if he did that weird baby voice, that one from "Popular". I do enjoy it more now, but he sounds like another rapper. Maybe Future or Quavo.

Todays update is cute and promising 

• Like 2

Rising on a Sunday like Jesus 

• Like 7

The Carti verse is the weirdest thing I've ever heard, but somehow it works perfectly in the song for me. If they just added the slowed down outro right after his verse, this would be perfect for me. Still so addicting either way. 

• Like 5

Experimental Song, Experimental Era, Experimental Promo

• Haha 7

as an Xtina stan that actually loves Accelerate, ILI is like a generic pop song for me not grating at all. 

it also helps that i've been listening to PC Music from the very beginning. 

• Thanks 2

29 minutes ago, Kamil24 said:

The Carti verse is the weirdest thing I've ever heard, but somehow it works perfectly in the song for me. If they just added the slowed down outro right after his verse, this would be perfect for me. Still so addicting either way. 

I agree his verse really grew on me. At first I wasn't a fan, but after a few listens I think it fits the vibe of the song and I actually like it now. My partner said the same thing, at first he thought it was terrible but last night he said it actually suits the song and he likes it now 

I love how stable this is :clap3: doing around 2 mill a day is a cute start, hopefully it grows to 3-4 mill daily and they drop the second single in May/June 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

as an Xtina stan that actually loves Accelerate, ILI is like a generic pop song for me not grating at all. 

it also helps that i've been listening to PC Music from the very beginning. 

gurl f*ck them hoes, accelerate issa bop

50 minutes ago, camilacabelloslaps said:

I love how stable this is :clap3: doing around 2 mill a day is a cute start, hopefully it grows to 3-4 mill daily and they drop the second single in May/June 

Need radio 

1.8M unfiltered nnnnn

about the carti verse, I find myself murmuring some of the words randomly,,, I fear he actually did something with that

• Like 1

I actually like the Carti  verse even though I can't understand half of what he is saying. I like the tone of his voice .

• Like 2

Yall can rag on me all you want but I'm out here doing gods work 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.