Camila Cabello f/ Playboi Carti - "I LUV IT"

TalkThatRihanna

2.1 million is not bad for a sunday update.

• Like 4

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bentley

• istersay

• vinicius

• rickycabello123

11 minutes ago, Bentley said:

Alright forreal bye guys. I can't take this anymore. Billie just changed her layouts so she's coming and I'll bet any money interscope send her song to radios. Clearly nothing is happening here so I refuse to witness this fuckery anymore 

No Way Goodbye GIF

It was a surprise release with no promo, it was only on Apple Music the first day, it just went up on mf Spotify 9 days ago, WE DON'T CARE about the streams. This song, it wasn't for no billboard or nothing like that. The song was for the streets

• Haha 5

Her racist past is going viral on Twitter again

• Thumbs Down 3

its kinda make noise @ reels tiktoks and shorts,, just need radios and 1000 performances like havana

45 minutes ago, BXBY said:

It's insane how much fake info is spread in these, and people acting like she hasn't grown up, done better, apologized and moved on. So desperate to cancel her from a few memes she reposted when she was 12. Whatever makes them feel woke I guess. The amount of hate she gets is truly disgusting, even in this website it's next level. Truly pathetic. 

there's also a tweet debunking a lot of the fake info going viral at 400k views 

Edited by camilacabelloslaps
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 6

1 hour ago, BXBY said:

Yeah, that's what Normani's team do whenever she's trending.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, BXBY said:

Oh the hate is here again. They're mad 

I don't wanna talk about that viral hate tweets with the Fake SS when ppl say it seems it was paid for n.....i, Camila needs to take legal actions against them for defamation.

• Like 3

:bibliahh: omg this Twitter user is unhinged 

If interscope don't send this to the radio next week then they better move to another single soon.

• Like 1

Just now, Bentley said:

:bibliahh: omg this Twitter user is unhinged 

Is that you???

• Haha 9

if u look those tweets, those accs are ot4 5h stans/normani. camila is here to stay, her floppest era still pulled billion streams and grammy nom..

even if she will flop next or whatever, she still outsold all of the combined and she will continue release music & album no matter what...

their faves arent releasing albums so they are frustated at the same time

• Like 4

someone has roger number, spam him about the radio :'(

It grew on me :busted:

• Like 1

I don't understand the radio decision... maybe this really isn't the lead :bird:

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, vinicius said:

This is not Normani or her team. Normani barely cares about any member of 5H anymore and both Normani and Camila stans need to stop being obsessed with each other. Y'all are in love with each other. The person who brought up Camila's tweets wasn't even a fan of Normani. Just a random person.

On Topic: Plenty of songs get set to radio later and become hits. A lot of artists don't get their songs sent to radio when they're first released. Epic did that for Camila which is nice but it's not the norm for every artists.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, remming said:

This is not Normani or her team. Normani barely cares about any member of 5H anymore and both Normani and Camila stans need to stop being obsessed with each other. Y'all are in love with each other. The person who brought up Camila's tweets wasn't even a fan of Normani. Just a random person.

On Topic: Plenty of songs get set to radio later and become hits. A lot of artists don't get their songs sent to radio when they're first released. Epic did that for Camila which is nice but it's not the norm for every artists.

One account is claiming that normanis team paid them to do it and sent someone a screenshot of the payment, not sure how legit that claim is but the tweet debunking the racism crap is at 1 million views now so that's good. 

I agree I think the new label wants to test the waters before sending to radio, it's getting good streams so if it holds for a solid week or two it will prob get sent. If they decide to send it later if it's meant to do well it will 

Edited by camilacabelloslaps

Realistically her being with a new label will affect her first rollout, plain and simple. With epic they dumped money into crying in the club and then hurting the healing the loving album as a whole, and when it under performed they went back to the drawing board with what they had. They dropped Havana and OMG to test waters then went full force with Havana which made them a lot of money and changed the whole album concept. When Romance came out she had already made bank for her second albums rollout for the label and senorita helped made bank for familia rollout. 

Now that she is on a new label she's made an album, filmed a video and has a new starting budget, so it's wise they take the strategy of keeping promo minimal until she gets a hit with them to start securing future budgets for future projects. I LUV IT shouldn't be sent to radio or have any promo performances until it shows the label it has signs of being a decent hit for them and to make money for another video and album drop. Knowing Camila there is def a major and a few minor hits on this album. 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, vinicius said:

the fact that y'all are so invested in stanning a person that you think someone's racial disgusting past is the doing of a "team" is ridiculous.

nobody told camila to be racist, it unfortunately is a debt she's gonna have to pay for - forever. it was nasty and disgusting and a choice she made idc how far ago it was. a lot of us were that same age and not racist. so blame her. this wasn't no n word in a song, these were nasty very racist and stereotypical memes.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 3

2 minutes ago, camilacabelloslaps said:

One account is claiming that normanis team paid them to do it and sent someone a screenshot of the payment, not sure how legit that claim is but the tweet debunking the racism crap is at 1 million views now so that's good. 

I agree I think the new label wants to test the waters before sending to radio, it's getting good streams so if it holds for a solid week or two it will prob get sent. If they decide to send it later if it's meant to do well it will 

It's a lie. Someone found a tweet that went viral from a normani fan talking about Camila. Mind you, all the person did was call camila a dork in the tweet. They searched that person's account and saw the person talking about getting an email from normani. It was the day after Normani announced her album and so we all got emails from pre-saving her album. Normani does not care about Camila like that. I'm not trying to be shady because she hasn't liked anything on lauren and dinah's ig in months. For Ally, it's been years. It's not just Camila. I don't think it's just camila stans starting this either. Some Normani stans are obsessed with talking about her. I wish all of this would stop already :deadbanana:

OT: Yeah they're probably just seeing how it will do and if they don't think it's performing well enough, they can just release another song. it might be this is the one that she wants to release but the label thinks another song will perform better so they're saving the instant radio support for that song/

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, camilacabelloslaps said:

Realistically her being with a new label will affect her first rollout, plain and simple. With epic they dumped money into crying in the club and then hurting the healing the loving album as a whole, and when it under performed they went back to the drawing board with what they had. They dropped Havana and OMG to test waters then went full force with Havana which made them a lot of money and changed the whole album concept. When Romance came out she had already made bank for her second albums rollout for the label and senorita helped made bank for familia rollout. 

Now that she is on a new label she's made an album, filmed a video and has a new starting budget, so it's wise they take the strategy of keeping promo minimal until she gets a hit with them to start securing future budgets for future projects. I LUV IT shouldn't be sent to radio or have any promo performances until it shows the label it has signs of being a decent hit for them and to make money for another video and album drop. Knowing Camila there is def a major and a few minor hits on this album. 

oh I don't keep up with her career like that, but I always check out her new music. I'm a big fan of Romance and Familia in particular (I like some songs in Camila but I've never listened to it on repeat like I have her other albums), so I was wondering why the seemingly downgrade in quality this song has compared to her previous albums. This explains it. I hope it is an outlier to the rest of the album. 

3 minutes ago, remming said:

It's a lie. Someone found a tweet that went viral from a normani fan talking about Camila. Mind you, all the person did was call camila a dork in the tweet. They searched that person's account and saw the person talking about getting an email from normani. It was the day after Normani announced her album and so we all got emails from pre-saving her album. Normani does not care about Camila like that. I'm not trying to be shady because she hasn't liked anything on lauren and dinah's ig in months. For Ally, it's been years. It's not just Camila. I don't think it's just camila stans starting this either. Some Normani stans are obsessed with talking about her. I wish all of this would stop already :deadbanana:

OT: Yeah they're probably just seeing how it will do and if they don't think it's performing well enough, they can just release another song. it might be this is the one that she wants to release but the label thinks another song will perform better so they're saving the instant radio support for that song/

Oh okay that makes sense! Thank you for clearing that up, I kinda saw that tweet in passing but didn't read much into it because the whole Camila versus normani thing is stale and I'd like to think they have both moved on and wish each other well. I agree I wish it would stop they've been pitted against each other since they met and it's not right. 

34 minutes ago, camilacabelloslaps said:

Knowing Roger and her, they probably secured an allocated budget before signing the contract with Interscope :dies:

1 hour ago, Olhiver said:

Is that you???

:mandown:

44 minutes ago, camilacabelloslaps said:

No. It's very hard for songs to become hits without radio unless you're lucky 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.