• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bentley

• istersay

• vinicius

• rickycabello123

let me stream few times before sleep... maybe this will help a bit....

• Like 1

Just now, Bentley said:

What do you mean? Can you get some tea as to why this isn't on radio? Or when it's being sent 

I mean, it is the lead single on schedule to start promoting the album, abt song promo theres nothing i can say lol, it's just her team being bad as they've always been so no surprise, radio impact should happen soon tho :dancehall2:

• Like 4

it's funny there are collabs no one even mentioned yet on the album, and could also be a single..... :laugh: some names will for sure be a surprise

1 minute ago, JustLikeMagic said:

it's funny there are collabs no one even mentioned yet on the album, and could also be a single..... :laugh: some names will for sure be a surprise

Lana?

4 minutes ago, Bentley said:

Well then they're screwing her big time by not having radio play it 

maybe it really is the promo single

Just now, stupidjock said:

Lana?

y'all are mentioning her all time, also because of the interactions between them, i'm talking bout certain names no one even thought about to post lol :laugh:

actually sounds way better not on headphones, the chorus is less grating

Just now, JustLikeMagic said:

y'all are mentioning her all time, also because of the interactions between them, i'm talking bout certain names no one even thought about to post lol :laugh:

Melanie Martinez

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, JustLikeMagic said:

I mean, it is the lead single on schedule to start promoting the album, abt song promo theres nothing i can say lol, it's just her team being bad as they've always been so no surprise, radio impact should happen soon tho :dancehall2:

Just beyond mind boggled they didn't promote it to radio right away… if you are able to get any tea if they're going to send or not please let us know 

You're telling they got a whole Carti feature, a high budget music video, etc just to not send this to radio and use it as a promotional single?

sounds stupid as **** I'm sorry… but it honestly wouldn't shock me with how horrible her team always is 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, JustLikeMagic said:

is it a pop girl? :gaycat1:

Just now, Bentley said:

Just beyond mind boggled they didn't promote it to radio right away… if you are able to get any tea if they're going to send or not please let us know 

yeah very weird, anyways i'll lyk if i get any tea about this, cause i mainly know about the schedule and hear the songs beforehand, but will see if i get any tea about the promo too :wave2:

• Like 2

Just now, JustLikeMagic said:

yeah very weird, anyways i'll lyk if i get any tea about this, cause i mainly know about the schedule and hear the songs beforehand, but will see if i get any tea about the promo too :wave2:

Thank you we would appreciate it if you are able to find out 

The sudden gaggery?

Top 15 AM pop

Spoiler

Top 169 all genre:chick1:

Just now, LaFlaca said:

is it a pop girl? :gaycat1:

there's definetly female features not mentioned, wont say much tho, album only in june so lol :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Female features would be so refreshing now that she has run out of rappers to rent

:clack:

7 minutes ago, JustLikeMagic said:

there's definetly female features not mentioned, wont say much tho, album only in june so lol :laugh:

I feel Selena/Jennie/Ice/Tate

4 minutes ago, Post Malone said:

Female features would be so refreshing now that she has run out of rappers to rent

Right.

7 minutes ago, Post Malone said:

She still got post Malone :sistrens:

2 minutes ago, Superbitch said:

Not after he outSANG Beyonce today :ryan3:

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Superbitch said:

Posty is tiring, give us Jack Harlot

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.