Trump: Migrants are like Hannibal Lector speaking languages from Mars

Horizon Flame

His brain is mush. 💀

• Like 1

:deadbanana2:

BrandNewBrandon

The US users on here aren't any better with their "oh well" and constant critcism towards Biden like a senile old fart wouldn't be better than a racist pig who doesn't believe in climate change or NATO. 

I would vote Biden regardless in a situation like this. It's two bad options but c'mon man. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

It’s amazing how comfortable liberals feel with villainizing Muslims for protesting the slaughter and genocide of their people and families.  

And these are the type of people we expect to fight for our rights? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Anybody know Hannibal Lecter?” 

:bibliahh:

He is a mess. 

:rip: brain dead evil demented sick *******. 

Why is he kind of giving “Hottie… Mental institution… crazy… this ***** need a straight jacket”?

44 minutes ago, BrandNewBrandon said:

The US users on here aren't any better with their "oh well" and constant critcism towards Biden like a senile old fart wouldn't be better than a racist pig who doesn't believe in climate change or NATO. 

I would vote Biden regardless in a situation like this. It's two bad options but c'mon man. 

yea you have to look at it as voting for the Democratic party, not just solely Biden.  It's gonna be an utter bloodbath in November either way.  Thanksgiving will be cancelled. 

32 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

HOW DO PEOPLE SUPPORT THIS :hoetenks: 

Bc they're brainwashed into his cult and think every non-white Spanish speaker is out to k-word their family and rob them dry.  Illegal migration numbers surge and decrease in waves, it just so happens another surge is here around election time.  Of course Republicans have nothing else to complain about despite having 4 years to deal with it during Tr*mp's presidency, thinking an incomplete wall with massive holes was going to do anything.  

• Like 1

A mess… and what’s even messier is that he will be the president again :gaycat7:

good luck america!

Hopefully he wins again so the US is destroyed forever. Reading lefties, it looks like that's what they want.

Sh+tty ass country, anyways. Fingers crossed. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

The way his rhetoric has somehow managed to get even worse and extreme is very worrying :rip:

He’s a mess but pretty funny. I ain’t voting this year cause it looks like a **** show :bibliahh:

• Thumbs Down 2

1 hour ago, IWantASoda35 said:

He’s a mess but pretty funny. I ain’t voting this year cause it looks like a **** show :bibliahh:

We shouldnt look at him as pretty funny. He isn’t funny. He’s dangerous 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GhostBox said:

He’s stupid funny. :doc: 

This is y'alls future president (again)

:suburban:

"Anyone know Hannibal Lecter?" :deadbanana4: I yelped for my life.

1 hour ago, Capris Groove said:

"Anyone know Hannibal Lecter?" :deadbanana4: I yelped for my life.

He’s so stupid  💀

I am terrified for this election but america dug its own grave

On 3/7/2024 at 7:18 PM, GhostBox said:

That's exactly the point. 

There's nothing funny about him acting like a dangerous idiot.

People like this man take decisions for the future of millions of people, it's no joke. 

• Like 1

On 3/6/2024 at 2:34 AM, BrandNewBrandon said:

True.

Also, Biden gets stuff done... he did so much... Infratsructure, climate, energy, inflation, student loans etc.

The Republicans only get their racist tweets done... and nothing else. They also have 0 policiy ideas how to fix the things they say are bad. They even voted against a border bill to start fixing the immigration problem... a bill they have also worked on. 

Republicans have become a cult and their only interest is to stay relevant by catering to the most horrible people imaginable. 

3 hours ago, suburbannature said:

I am terrified for this election but america dug its own grave

Imagine Trumpy wins. Will Mariah be save? After all, she has been a Democrat forever now and Trump said he will put them all in concentration camps. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.