Rihanna surpasses Drake on Spotify, 3rd most monthly listeners

ninasayers

No album in 8 years, who else is doing it like her? 

Edited by ninasayers
  • Like 5

This is unheard of 

my god her power is insane :clap3:

In b4 “that metric means nothing”

• Haha 1

That loser releases a 25 track album full of crap every year and still can't beat her. Rihmove him, legend :clap3:

• Like 1

I am a stan but how is this even possible? Like she has released 2 songs in the last 8 years.... :deadbanana2:

but yeah it's not like we are getting new and exciting female popstars these days so it does make sense that the one with the most hits from previous generation is still relevant....

We need to start boycotting her so she'll be forced to release new music.

Enlisted.gif

• Haha 1

Her relevance to this day is crazy.

It's been 8 years. 

The way I still don't really understand monthly listeners as an important metric but slay 

The fact that he has released 6 albums since ANTI :deadbanana: 

she really is the queen.

• Haha 1

He's about to pop two more albums in the microwave to get back to #2 but I'm just glad he knows he'll never be the queen

rs_600x600-170718123828-600.drake.cm.71817.jpg?fit=around%7C1080:1080&output-quality=90&crop=1080:1080;center,top

• Haha 4

With that catalog it’s not surprising :clap3:

But I was told in another thread that the GP no longer cares about her music career :snowman:

• Like 3

oh drakeisha get off the floor 

Talent won :clap3:

1 hour ago, M!X said:

I am a stan but how is this even possible? Like she has released 2 songs in the last 8 years.... :deadbanana2:

but yeah it's not like we are getting new and exciting female popstars these days so it does make sense that the one with the most hits from previous generation is still relevant....

She hasn’t released an album in 8 years. 

This Is What You Came For, Loyalty, Wild Thoughts, Selfish, Lemon, Believe It, Lift Me Up, Born Again have all been released since ANTI - 2017+.

Not that it means much… 

:rip:

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto

😭 don’t play with her!

1 hour ago, M!X said:

More people overseas revisit Rihanna's older music than Drake's older music. 

Drake's pre-Views music is a lot more North American centric than people think. 2016-2020 was his actual global peak. His recent albums from CLB and onward haven't had the same staying power overseas. 

Rihanna's music just has strong staying power globally and her music is more "playlisted" than Drake's as well. 

Untouchable power :clap3:

2 hours ago, almanac said:

We need to start boycotting her so she'll be forced to release new music.

Enlisted.gif

What even is this gif? It looks like pRon

omg her highest peak in monthly listeners ever

3 hours ago, M!X said:

She just has too many timeless classics. I was in London this weekend and I heard her music left and right, stores pubs bars clubs it was kinda insane :deadbanana:

BrandNewBrandon

She's fuvking impressive. How she's getting that many without new music just goes to show you how iconic and legendary she is :jonnycat:

Edited by BrandNewBrandon

3 hours ago, getBusy said:

In b4 “that metric means nothing”

it really doesn't tbh... the only thing that matters is the streams on the counter 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.