HTG is dark horsing this. They need to drop a video asap 

They just played HTG on KIIs yall 

• Like 1

When is GLB going to go top 10?

I hear this everywhere in public, it better hit at least top 5

• Like 3

On 7/3/2024 at 6:40 PM, ChapelHooker said:

oh my GOD :jonny5: a finished version of this NEEEEEDS to be on CR2

Wait this is the first time I hear this song. It was part of the Good Luck Babe! single vinyl right?

1 hour ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Wait this is the first time I hear this song. It was part of the Good Luck Babe! single vinyl right?

yes, this is the b-side from that

The way with this song and that b-side song and Subway, I can totally see the natural evolution in sound she'll make on her next record. I bet her sound will become more sophisticated and moody but with her signature quirk more refined. I feel like she's really going to start serving Kate Bush soon and she's gonna be a critically acclaimed legend :khalyan2:

• Like 2

So this is the lead single of her upcoming album? Or a single from the deluxe?

Why doesn't this get a music video.

3 hours ago, G.U.Y_Del_Rey said:

Why doesn't this get a music video.

I think she's been really busy touring and just got a little break a couple weeks ago. 

:heart:

• Like 1

It be very dumb to not release a huge MV for this

• Like 1

a top 10 smash :clap3:

Top 10... Let's goo!!!

Oprah Winfrey Stunt GIF - Oprah Winfrey Stunt Walk - Discover & Share GIFs

somehow the timing for a music video is actually becoming more and more perfect lol. so many people are excited for her and checking out everything that she does that she actually needs to release it. it will get a massive amount of chart points on hot 100 but is also going to be really important for solidifying her brand. it's a rare instance where a music video is this important nowadays 

• Like 6

I trust her, I'm sure she's gonna SERVE a MV :clap3:

• Like 1

is it the lead single of her second album? 

5 minutes ago, Gold said:

is it the lead single of her second album? 

highly unlikely. her debut album came out 9 months ago. i'm not expecting a new album until the second semester of 2025 tbh. 

1 minute ago, georgechxng said:

highly unlikely. her debut album came out 9 months ago. i'm not expecting a new album until the second semester of 2025 tbh. 

isn't it a good timing for her to promote new music? she really can have now two successful studio albums 

5 minutes ago, Gold said:

isn't it a good timing for her to promote new music? she really can have now two successful studio albums 

Chappell doesn't seem to be the type of artist to just whip up an album in order to capitalize on commercial success. She's always just made music when she felt like it and then dropped it almost immediately after it was finished and maybe she'll do that again. She'd be smart to milk her debut for the rest of the year and then begin campaigning for her sophomore album in 2025. Her hype is only going to keep skyrocketing. 

Edited by CottageHore

6 minutes ago, CottageHore said:

Chappell doesn't seem to be the type of artist to just whip up an album in order to capitalize on commercial success. She's always just made music when she felt like it and then dropped it almost immediately after it was finished and maybe she'll do that again. She'd be smart to milk her debut for the rest of the year and then begin campaigning for her sophomore album in 2025. Her hype is only going to keep skyrocketing. 

this is so amazing that she enjoying this well-deserved success...I've heard since the debut but never thought she will explode like this...

This SLAPS. Really thinking about getting into her material.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, gagacasanova said:

This SLAPS. Really thinking about getting into her material.

Her debut is incredible. Every song is a bop, even the ballads. You best do it :suburban:

• Like 1

okay but where is she.... we need more promo baby. hope she's been making the mv..... 

The song is decreasing in Billboard Hot 100, we need another live performance or MV release right now!!!!

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.