Chappell Roan - "Good Luck, Babe!"

wraith

Now that it's about to enter the top 50 on overall radio, she should drop the video asap

Radio will carry this song all summer. 

Same with Hot To Go both scream summer smash. I lowkey think Hot To Go could overtake GLB on streaming unless a damn video comes out :dies: 

• Like 1

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bamboo

• djcalpal

• makeawish

• Lightbringer007

her next show isn't till July 19... she's got two weeks to shoot and edit a spectacular video for GLB... lettuce pray Chapperones :jonny5:

3 hours ago, thedeathbymusic said:

her next show isn't till July 19... she's got two weeks to shoot and edit a spectacular video for GLB... lettuce pray Chapperones :jonny5:

She better!

I was lowkey joking about Hot To Go passing GLB on streams but damn it's actually really close in the US atleast :dies: 

Chappell drop the video for GLB now!

With a proper music video, I can see this one going #1 on Hot 100

• Like 3

She's very close to TOP 10 on Billboard Hot 100, she needs the MV release to go ahead and get that #1 spot!

• Like 2

On 7/1/2024 at 10:19 AM, thedeathbymusic said:

Hopefully they've been planning the video and utilize the time between shows to film it but 2 weeks to edit it would be a stretch. All her videos so far have been relatively low budget so this video needs to be MASSIVE since it's really her break out, hopefully the label will give her the budget to do what needs to be done.

Do music videos rly do for music what they used to? Engagement on YT is at an all-time low for music videos. It's her live performances that are really pushing her music which is amazing so that's her best bet

6 hours ago, CottageHore said:

Do music videos rly do for music what they used to? Engagement on YT is at an all-time low for music videos. It's her live performances that are really pushing her music which is amazing so that's her best bet

They have been helping massively this year. Ariana WCBF and Sabrina's videos have been smashing and they were well thought out videos with a budget 

Pop is becoming fun again

• Like 2

On 4/5/2024 at 2:05 AM, savedthemixtape said:

This is insanely good, but I def can get/hear the "Last Christmas" vibes, especially the last 30 sec.

It's Christmas in July :heart2:

8 hours ago, motomami said:

Now discounted on iTunes :fan:

Did it boost anywhere since?

This thread is dead :dies: 

With how well this is doing, I'm surprised! Has she even spoken about why there is no video yet? I don't think this song will ever hit number one but I see this getting a significant boost when single number two drops. Ala Espresso and Please Please Please. 

I need subway right now! Or a new song 

Whats also so exciting for me is how her album and this song are going to capture summer 2024 for me in the future. It already feels so nostalgic to me. Classic vibes 

• Thanks 1

this masterpiece almost close too 300M on Spotify oh exactly!

• Like 1

I really hope this goes top 10 at least, she deserves both a top 10 album and single!

i do wonder when we are going to get CR2, not that im in a hurry but she released PPC years before the debut. so Im thinking next year or early 2026?

8 hours ago, ChapelHooker said:

I really hope this goes top 10 at least, she deserves both a top 10 album and single!

i do wonder when we are going to get CR2, not that im in a hurry but she released PPC years before the debut. so Im thinking next year or early 2026?

I mean PPC was from a whole other era before her record label dropped her at the start of the pandemic so I'm sure we won't have to wait another 4 years (hopefully) for album two 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.