• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bamboo

• djcalpal

• makeawish

• Lightbringer007

4 hours ago, genetic fail said:

She better release the MV to celebrate it reaching the Top 10 :jonny5:

I think I will treat the Jimmy Fallon performance as the video. It's better than most recent mv anyway

• Like 2

just had the uk first look chart on the radio and this is #9! it doesn't usually pick up momentum til later in the week either so it could go higher yet

Edited by makeawish
  • Like 1

just less than 50k streams short from entering the top 10 of spotify global for the first time. it should happen this week :clap3:

• Like 1

new peak on apple music us as well :WAP:

22 - Chappell Roan - good luck babe (+8)

up 8 spots. and it's up one spot on spotify US as well now sitting and peaking at #7 

this is gonna go top 5 on the hot 100 when it's all said and done. potentially top 3? fingers crossed.

• Like 4

Smash Good Luck, Babe, smash!!

1 hour ago, georgechxng said:

new peak on apple music us as well :WAP:

22 - Chappell Roan - good luck babe (+8)

up 8 spots. and it's up one spot on spotify US as well now sitting and peaking at #7 

this is gonna go top 5 on the hot 100 when it's all said and done. potentially top 3? fingers crossed.

Babe, we are hoping for #1 at this point :jonny6:

I can see her having a Sabrina-esque trajectory: GLB climbing steadily and being the breakout song akin to Espresso while also having a second song emerging so she occupies both the #1 and #2 spot simultaneousöy

Edited by Kristie Kuwa
  • Like 3

This is likely going top 5 Billboard and top 3 pop radio. And then her next single (if as catchy as GLB) is going to explode out of the gate and quite possibly go #1. 

• Like 3

It rising on Apple Music should be a testament of how genuine this is smashing. People are just discovering her it's gonna take time. This might not peak high, but whatever she drops next will explode and probably help GLB explode even further as well. 

Sabrina and Chappell are both the pop girls this year 

• Like 1

i cant believe i find her as ''the new lorde'' 7 years ago and we are finally here :chick3: its so emotional

• Like 3

the promos paying off:jonny6:

Spoiler

i wish it was red wine supernova tho

• Like 1

Such a genious pop song:clap3: Can't wait for the video.

It's so interesting to witness the rise of someone you just know is gonna be a superstar.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This song gave me insomnia. It's not even a joke, I cannot ******* sleep because this **** it playing on loop. :!ohno:

• Haha 1

i think the 7" is going out this week, another boost on top of everything else (i saw reports that it'd been restocked but if it was it's already long gone)

• Like 1

18 hours ago, makeawish said:

i think the 7" is going out this week, another boost on top of everything else (i saw reports that it'd been restocked but if it was it's already long gone)

It's restocked if anyone hasn't gotten one yet! Here

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.