• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bamboo

• djcalpal

• makeawish

• Lightbringer007

This song is what made so many people finally convert to stans. She did THAT. :clap3:

Edited by pinkbowvintage
  • Like 1

Rising again :clap3: 

On 4/27/2024 at 7:22 PM, Armani? said:

This is bombing on Apple Music, why are 76% of the US streams coming from Spotify:rip:

This is so no Apple Music's cup of tea :skull: it's like 85% rap/urban and very huge hits only.

ot: I've been avoiding ha cuz of her make up lmao but I decided to listen to her last week and ***** I'm obsessed :jonnycat:

This is gonna be at least a Top 10 smash come summer. Espresso will be #1 all summer and this will be the indie smash we all remember for years to come (a la Running Up That Hill)

• Haha 1

rupaul posted -  even the old-timers are stanning

song of the year :clap3:

This song is so good. I'd been familiar with her before but didn't give her much of a chance until Spotify shuffled onto this randomly. :jamming:

I converted one of my coworkers to the house of Chappexellence

and then I suddenly hear this banger playing in the cafetaria :jonnycat:

• Like 1

The final notes are GOLD. The sudden octave drop as the world slows  :WAP:

She definitely has a point of view and I'm excited to see what she brings! Too early to say if it's sustainable but I could see her being a THING if the quality is consistent 

Don't know what rock I've been living under these past few years but finally gave her album a listen after someone submitted the opener in a song sending game and yeah this is kind of one of my favourite debut albums ever. :jonny5:And definitely of the decade. Classic after classic. I'm going to need this to become the 'Born to Die' of the 2020s tbh. I just wanted to post this somewhere since the album thread is closed.

As for this single—it's really good too! Honestly I don't know where I'd rank it among some of my favourites on her album, but if this is an indication of where her music is headed consider me firmly SAT. :duca: One of the most exciting new artists in a long, long time.

• Like 7

Posted (edited)

i love the album too but good luck babe is one of those tunes where if it turns up on the radio i have to stop what i'm doing, just entirely lose my sh*t and cannot cope until it's finished, absolute banger of a song

Edited by makeawish

Seeing all of y'all FINALLY waking up to Chappell's brilliance is so satisfying. 

• Like 2

UK #18 (up 3) 

• Like 3

This is very Katy Perry coded to me. Amazing song.

Heard this on Capital in the gym and the radio edit cuts out the bridge... when will the courts prosecute this criminal activity?

• Haha 1

I hope this becomes huge because it's soooo good:jonny5:

• Like 1

The fact that Dan ***** was producing this and Guts at the same time… the legend that he is

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, SimpleKindofLife said:

The fact that Dan ***** was producing this and Guts at the same time… the legend that he is

Dan was robbed producer of the year 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

obsessed with this all of a sudden? wow a classic i fear

It kind of stopped climbing on the charts, huh? 

The way this just randomly stalled :rip:  A Murder on the Dancefloor tease

We lost

It's still top 20 in US Spotify but BIG people dropped and her previous album is also eating a bit of this new song's hype with other Chappell tracks getting streamed more than ever before. I think it's holding just fine. Other big artists didn't survive the bombs and are not even inside the top 50

• Like 2

yeah, it's stalled here just outside the top 20 but it's not dropping as yet, there's still a chance for it to come back.

tbh just the idea that this would make the top 20 a few weeks ago seemed absolutely mad, if it's peaked at #18 then that's still a decent staging post on her way to world domination imo

• Thanks 1

yes, it's gone back up to #20, a bold prediction borne out

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.