Travel vloggers brutally assaulted in India, wife gang raped by 7 men

GardenPanty

give women the right to decide the punishment for these animals

I'm sorry but can the government just execute these men already? That way the others will think 100x before doing this nasty ****. It gets so bad they sometimes they don't even spare little kids and old women. Only reason this degenerate **** keeps on happening is because they know there's no punishment or that they'll only get jail. 

41 minutes ago, torturedpoet said:

Not you all dismissing this and focusing on “racism”. It’s perfectly fine to call a culture out on certain behaviors that seem to be a pattern in that specific culture. 

Like ? Yes rape happens everywhere. But India is one of the most dangerous places for women. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

That's horrible, I'm glad the woman felt confident enough to tell the world about what happened. I hope those 7 men get their karma ASAP.

2 hours ago, ontherocks said:

Not to come across as insensitive, but whenever I hear from gangrape it happens in India (and yes, I admit that I am not the biggest news followers, but still). Why is that?

Overpopulation and a poverty crisis leads men to feel like they have nothing to lose and start perverted crimes and violence there. A lot of creeps and abusers 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

Not surprised sadly. Violence like this against women is so prevalent in that region and India in general has too long of a list of cultural issues to get into. I don't know why anyone in their right mind would go there in the first place. Hope she gets the help she needs and those animals get castrated. 

Men who do things like this need to be locked away. Glad they both survived. I hope she’s getting all the help she needs. 

On 3/4/2024 at 1:21 PM, torturedpoet said:

Not you all dismissing this and focusing on “racism”. It’s perfectly fine to call a culture out on certain behaviors that seem to be a pattern in that specific culture. 

1 in 5 women, men, NB folk experience some form of sexual assault at universities in the US and have no manner of recourse or justice because these institutions protect their reputations and try to save the perp’s ass….

so yeah please gtfoh with your “patterns of specific culture” narrative that is indeed racist… 

OT: what this woman went through is awful and those men should be hanged. 

torturedpoet
15 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

1 in 5 women, men, NB folk experience some form of sexual assault at universities in the US and have no manner of recourse or justice because these institutions protect their reputations and try to save the perp’s ass….

so yeah please gtfoh with your “patterns of specific culture” narrative that is indeed racist… 

Do you understand how severely underreported rape is in India? Not to mention that “some form” and prevalent issue of gang rape is not the same category of sexual abuse. 

On 3/8/2024 at 3:22 PM, torturedpoet said:

Do you understand how severely underreported rape is in India? Not to mention that “some form” and prevalent issue of gang rape is not the same category of sexual abuse. 

On 3/8/2024 at 3:05 PM, Gov Hooka said:

No it's not. Mallika literally said it in interview about prevalent g*ng rape culture in India

torturedpoet
13 minutes ago, Exzime. said:

No it's not. Mallika literally said it in interview about prevalent g*ng rape culture in India

I don’t know who you’re disagreeing here with considering the fact we made opposite points. But the lady from the video you posted pretty much confirmed what I said. 

indian men be throwing their lives away for having sex one time in their life 

1 hour ago, getinthezone said:

indian men be throwing their lives away for having sex one time in their life 

Rape isn’t sex 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.