Dasha - “Austin”

nooniebao

This hit is a banger. 

It feels like this is just days away from exploding, at least in the US. Incredibly catchy and feels very current with pop/country crossovers being so in now. Radio should eat this up if it gets a proper push there.

• Like 3

It's addicting! 

12 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

Off topic, but what the hell is going on with Latvia's charts if a 9% stream increase is enough to move up 110 positions :deadbanana2:

2 hours ago, shelven said:

Off topic, but what the hell is going on with Latvia's charts if a 9% stream increase is enough to move up 110 positions :deadbanana2:

It's giving streaming farms I'm afraid lmao

On 3/7/2024 at 4:22 AM, abrantino said:

this is catchy and I'm here for more cvntry instead of country...the melody sounds kinda familiar though

Basshunter - All I ever wanted

On 4/8/2024 at 2:54 AM, nooniebao said:

She needs some dance + singing training.   So out of breath.

• Like 1

This song is so big on Spotify already

One of the best hooks I've heard in years. I think we're looking at a future pop radio #1.

Edited by PoisonPill
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

not big on the song itself but the music video is great because jxdn appears in it :duca:

would be a good song if I liked country :laugh:

• ATRL Moderator

i've been completely out of the loop on this song's existence - heard it today and the chorus clicked instantly! usually i'm not a country fan but this is a bop

On 4/28/2024 at 10:43 PM, Element said:

i've been completely out of the loop on this song's existence - heard it today and the chorus clicked instantly! usually i'm not a country fan but this is a bop

It's basically a pop song with a few computerized banjo sounds and lyrics about boots and trucks and whiskey. All her music has been electropop until someone suggested she try to make a country-sounding song.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.