day 2
#124(-37) Punteria - 1,493,374
#158(+24) TQG - 1,361,270

well it's over

The song just isnt good enough. Idk why shakira chose such a boring beat

• Like 2

It's kinda addictive. Surprised it's not a instant hit

• Like 1

I could see it growing but yea I'm definitely not shocked the response is tepid so far 

Was the video shoot on the planet Chromatica?

Edited by LVP
  • Haha 1

This is what their collab should of sounded like

The way this isn't making any noise just two days after the release... :biblio:

Hopefully they can perform this somewhere together.

People want a summer smash with instruments from Shakira, that's what she's best at.

this can still peak well, if they play the cards right. i won't discard it right away, but it does need some playlist pushing or something 

Urghh, I really dislike all the new stuff from Shakira, as a Latin person I feel robbed of her artistry. Although I've only ever listened to the songs she releases as singles, they were always cool and interesting songs. This is just a lame try at staying relevant by making the most generic of dance songs and her soundind like a Karol G rip-off. 

The video is really cute, she looks amazing as always and Cardi was the higlight for me. Shakira's dancing is SO tailored for Tik-Tok it hurts 

This WILL be played heavily at the gay clubs in Chile at least. Illuminati will eat this up (gay club btw)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, A.X.E.L said:

as a Latin person I feel robbed of her artistry. Although I've only ever listened to the songs she releases as singles, they were always cool and interesting songs.

She still has it in her. Listen to the examples below. They are very old school Shakira. Unfortunately they never get released as singles Cuz it's not what the GP supports. :gaycat6: but she still gives us old school fans a treat here and there. 

10 minutes ago, LatinFreak said:

She still has it in her. Listen to the examples below. They are very old school Shakira. Unfortunately they never get released as singles Cuz it's not what the GP supports. :gaycat6: but she still gives us old school fans a treat here and there. 

Thanks for that, those are actually nice songs! I wish she would go against the grain and use her huge power in Latin America to change the music landscape a bit. When you listen to radio or see the most streamed songs lists it's only trap, reggaeton, and Puntería type of pop slutty songs (no shame in that btw), but there's literally no diversity. And she could give us that. She's that bishh

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, LVP said:

Was the video shoot on the planet Chromatica?

Or Planet Her, the video looks like Kiss Me More.

Puntería left US Spotify chart
#176(-52) on Global chart with 1,173,584

its over redirect the payola immediately 

somebody is getting fired in her team for this inevitable flop. whelp the hype all gone and promo done just like that.

i am very surprised that people don't like this.

People already heard the better version of this song 3 years ago (Kiss Me More) so I'm not surprised

jcsoos.gif

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.