• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• xokuba

• BeachRat

• alfonso12

• GardenPanty

it’s not the official cover probably 

it was the limited edition ones 

she’s a leo. there’s no way she’s not gonna have a photo shoot and put her ******* face on the cover 

• Thumbs Down 1

4 hours ago, perfectillusion204 said:

I have no idea how all this behind the scenes stuff works. But if the album is actually coming August 2, do we think they put up the pre-order so early so she/the label can actually have MONEY to produce all her future vinyl/merch? This vinyl marketing specifically seems rushed & last minute, like why did we not have a cover yesterday but today we do? 

Vinyls are likely being printed this month. They take several months to be prepared.

• Like 1

I genuinely dislike album covers that don't show the artist. Unless it's a really good photograph or drawing that makes sense with the concept, but I love faces in photography, this green **** sucks. 

Crash was so good

So I'll be looking out for this

42 minutes ago, Generation Braindead said:

Vinyls are likely being printed this month. They take several months to be prepared.

I guess I just meant in the sense— this was not a true album announcement. It’s like, a pre-album announcement? Like “oh let’s get some quick cash so we actually have money to pay our vendors for merch, vinyl, etc.” 

Because why not reveal everything if everything is ready? 

maybe a bit delulu but there’s this writer that charli reached out to because he has a novel called brat coming out this summer too. he tweeted about it:

she says the album and the book come out “at a similar time”

his books is out on june 4th so maybe the album is coming sooner than we think? maybe closer to her primavera date? it’s the only live performance she’s announced for this spring / summer so far

• Like 1

I'm hyped. Charli never misses. :party:

54 minutes ago, lachiqui_klk said:

maybe a bit delulu but there’s this writer that charli reached out to because he has a novel called brat coming out this summer too. he tweeted about it:

his books is out on june 4th so maybe the album is coming sooner than we think? maybe closer to her primavera date? it’s the only live performance she’s announced for this spring / summer so far

I saw this earlier and I keep questioning it lol. At first I was like this is so fake. But then I was like well maybe… But I genuinely have no idea. Seems like something someone would do for attention / free promo lol. I feel like Charli could not have been inspired by him to name HER album Brat, when she’s probably had that title for a while? Like her finsta had always been 360brat for how long now, almost a year? 

nora fence….

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Rigalo said:

nora fence….

"PC music"

Is this what we're calling bloghaus now?

not really feeling this era tbh, but I will give Charli the benefit of the doubt and remain perched a bit

Kinda living for pure pop people disowning the era so far kinda :rip: Is a cover without her on it really a dealbreaker for yall? Crazy 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, lachiqui_klk said:

i don’t buy that that’s real lol.

6 hours ago, lachiqui_klk said:

he has 1055 followers and no, Charli XCX, didn't name her album Brat as a tribute to an aspiring gay author who will call his book that

Edited by stupidjock

Hoping we get something other than the picture disc but I'm not holding my breath, sadly! 

7 hours ago, lachiqui_klk said:

Please, who the **** is this? :bibliahh: 

18 hours ago, jóga said:

isn’t it possible that’s just the 360brat exclusive picture disk vinyl cover? 

I feel like the real cover will be revealed (within the next 5 months)

hoping it’s the close up pic!

me when I gaslight myself 

BRAT ad in Times Square with new scenes from Von dutch mv

Bruh that album cover

from someone who supported her since N1A and had to get off that train real fast because **** started hitting the fan with her:

At this point, I feel like Charli is the queen of being obnoxious online, twitter hype which doesn't translate to actual numbers, flopping, and disappointing her fans. she's just so damn weird now smh

Edited by concubine
  • Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.