• BeachRat

• alfonso12

• GardenPanty

37 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Why wasn't this the album cover.......

VinylFront.png

Because she’s not releasing Ray of Light 

• Haha 9

This is definitely a placeholder please. 

• Thumbs Down 2

2 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

Because she’s not releasing Ray of Light 

She already released her Ray of Light in 2017 babes!

It's clearly the packaging and cover for the 360_brat version. The final mockups are on her site. 

3 minutes ago, wigglytuffer said:

her logo is now a pixelated charli xcx as is the brat imagery for the album art; I feel like it might be a throwback / homage to her myspace rave scene days? She did say this is the music she always wanted to make, so maybe she's paying tribute to the unpolished internet of the 2000s (or so I am telling myself so I can begin to like it)

The sound is really Uffie/Ed Banger influenced and Uffie is the #1 MySpace queen. Charli said that this is her back to her roots era and it makes sense with the whole Indie Sleaze revival, but her version of it is more Bloghaus adjacent which I love.

Also I don't get the girls complaining about the long release campaign. The preorders gave Crash the highest positions in her career, she'll obviously try to replicate the same with numerous cassette/vinyl editions. I think this era makes total sense to me and Von Dutch sounds like Yeah Yeah by Bodyrox - an iconic song!

• Thanks 3

the cover is genius idc, and the packaging is STUNNING. 

• Like 5

This will be worse than crash I fear 

That cover… that title :deadbanana4:

Love the album cover, very budget BEYONCE

8 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

the cover is genius idc, and the packaging is STUNNING. 

Yeah, I geniunely thought that Charli's audience will get it but maybe Crash era attracted too many locals. She's referencing the sound that's bubbling up in the underground again and I trust the list of producers that she announced to execute her vision. The album cover and the overall aesthetic makes perfect sence

Edited by Heidi's Chair
  • Like 6

we need the Harry Daniels promo 

• Haha 1

is that really the cover?

OT: excited for this

Can't wait for the bratty summer we all gonna haveee

yall need everything pretty and popified for you to think it’s “c**t” or “slay”, please 

Her return to form after Crash is coming :WAP: (in fkn August :toofunny3:)

• Like 2

not a single link to purchase the vinyl is working for me and i don't know why? all stores are giving 404

17 minutes ago, Britney Spears said:

Release date in August but it’ll leak 19th of June

Wait... do you know about 19th of June in the Charli sphere or did you just throw random date? 

She's in her Yeezus era. Love it.

Brat’s font and colour look carefully chosen. The font is called Knockout and if from Hoefler & Co., a very renowned and respected typeface foundry, and the price of it starts at $169.00 at the lowest (it could go up to over $1000.00 if licensed for 3 computers). It is not some dafont looking free typeface. The colour is green, but it’s not quite standard green, there is a dustiness to it, and almost a touch of green giving it an almost ficus feeling. It’s by no means a standard swatch green that takes no consideration. Perhaps you don’t do this for a living, and perhaps you’ve never seen the full Vinyl design for Brat where the simplicity and beauty of the design really comes through, but regardless, it’s okay to dislike it, its not going to be to everyone’s tastes, but it’s by no means a tragic cover to be listed in a grouping of poor album covers. You can quote this all you want but it won't change the above facts.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.