Kacey Musgraves - “Too Good To Be True”

AnonnonA

I'm confused is the song already out in some countries? Hope yes for y'all - the song is amazing!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AxelFox

• AnonnonA

• rehceeb

• GoodThings

11 minutes ago, GoodThings said:

I'm confused is the song already out in some countries? Hope yes for y'all - the song is amazing!

I’m puzzled too - I thought it was only supposed to be out 11pm CT (~12h time) but it is already out on my Spotify (it’s midnight here already). Loove this song so much - much more instant than Deeper Well, but I wish she would release an extended version :chick3: the outro with the vocalisations and synths is amazing

5 minutes ago, AnonnonA said:

I’m puzzled too - I thought it was only supposed to be out 11pm CT (~12h time) but it is already out on my Spotify (it’s midnight here already). Loove this song so much - much more instant than Deeper Well, but I wish she would release an extended version :chick3: the outro with the vocalisations and synths is amazing

I always see your posts in KM threads so I trust your opinion!! Can't wait for midnight!! :twirl:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, AnonnonA said:

Yeah I love this song so much. For some reason it reminds me of that Same Trailer Different Park's throwaway which never got a release, called The Love You Give Away (there is a live performance on soundcloud). Really wish she would release that song aswell one day, along with all those Same Trailer unreleased bsides

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, siegetheday said:

I always see your posts in KM threads so I trust your opinion!! Can't wait for midnight!! :twirl:

Hope you’ll like it! 

• Like 1

ahhh, instant Kacey classic! sooo good :heart:

hoping for an extended too though

• Like 1

Either of the pics in the OP should have been the album cover instead of the messes she tried to serve. :emofish:

this is beautiful

can't wait to hear this live on saturday

I didn’t love Deeper Well, the lyrics were a bit too on the nose for it to have the effect on me I was hoping it would

hopefully I like this one better!! it’s not showing up in my apple music yet btw hmm

I wish this was clicking for me but I’m bored on my third listen…hopefully all the filler she got wasn’t a hint at the album :(

• Thumbs Down 1

it's cute. I want to hear this in full. I think the album will fully click once it's out in full.

It's cute, the verse are giving:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, goldstargay said:

It's cute, the verse are giving:

Anna Nalick is listed as a co-writer so I think this song was interpolated!

• Like 1

I don't know should I try not to listen to it until the album is out:duca: only two weeks and would be fun to listen them all at once except the first single which I have been listening to. so much music coming this and next Friday so it's not like there’s music drought haha

Oh this is gorgeous mama.

loveeeeee this

• Like 1

I love this! ...but why so short, Kacey? I was so into it and then it suddenly ended lol

perfect song for a lazy rainy day 

her voice is so smooth 

She needs to write a bridge though ^^

It's not a bad song but it's just kinda "there" for me. :katie:

• Like 2

so amazing absolutely loved the 2am interpolation get that coin anna!

I woke up and checked my phone and saw this was out finally and hit play. It brought me to tears. What a beautiful song...

I wish it was longer 

I hope the album is more like this and less like Deeper well. 

this is excellent! it has the same tenderness from GH that I missed in SC. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.