Where is Kate Middleton? Megathread | Update: Spotted by TMZ

Kylie Jenner

11 hours ago, Attaboy said:

Couldn't care less about the Royals but I am PERCHED :eatpopcorn:

To the users' point above, there is a simple way to put this to bed: she releases a vid/something to prove she's good. Their unwillingness to do something like this suggests one of these scenarios: 

1. Something is preventing her 

2. Somebody is purposely enabling this collossal PR dumbster fire to persist :deadbanana2:

Another BriTney. :deadbanana2:

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burn

• Raiden

• suburbannature

• MatiRod

It's getting weird...

The photoshop is so blatant :rip: And it's weird photoshop too, like someone tried to edit the outfits, look at her daughter's sleeve. If Kate was indeed photoshopping this herself then she'd be playing with brightness levels and airbrushing her forehead, not this.

It's actually offensive how the palace must think the public is so servile they would believe this.

kate-middletons-edited-family-photo.jpg?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Burn said:

I don't think this has been posted yet but apparently she was seen out with Will earlier today??

But even this is suspicious as

a) you can only see one side of 'her' face

b) the photo looks like it was taken with a potato

c) she went in the car to the event but didn't even attend the actual event? who does that?

No way this is the pic they release after all the speculation :dies:

I thought it was the sky. Took me ages to see what I was finally looking at 

Idc much about the royals but the way the palace is fumbling this pr story so bad is entertaining  :gaycat7:

Not to mention the random article on William’s mistress this week …

spacer.png

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, Burn said:

I don't think this has been posted yet but apparently she was seen out with Will earlier today??

But even this is suspicious as

a) you can only see one side of 'her' face

b) the photo looks like it was taken with a potato

c) she went in the car to the event but didn't even attend the actual event? who does that?

It looks like this photo is fake, too.

Edited by Elvenpath
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

On 3/11/2024 at 1:53 AM, Kayseri Mantisi said:

why is she in gag city

16 hours ago, =NEX= said:

Amateur photographer, but a professional photoshopper! The Princess of Wales never ceases to surprise us all! 

Not professional enough since you can see the wall is not even lining up correctly. And the lighting is all over the place with her face. It looks something is off right from the gecko.

do they share the same PR team with Rishi Sunak :deadbanana2:

Reading all of those theories on twitter I'm not sure whether people are overreacting or if there's really something to it :skull:

22 minutes ago, Misguided Ghost said:

Reading all of those theories on twitter I'm not sure whether people are overreacting or if there's really something to it :skull:

Same. I wouldnt question it too much if she really kept it private and those Kate BBL jokes were funny but the photos that prove that she is "fine" are confirmed to be photoshopped and that new "candid" pic of her where you cant even see her face:deadbanana: either she is really sick and unwell and they are hiding it or she cought William cheating and doesnt want to cooperate with the royals anymore. Something is going on 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Elvenpath said:

It looks like this photo is fake, too.

Swifties on the case, oh William is COOKED.

• Haha 13

30 minutes ago, Braz said:

I hope she Gone Girls the Royal family.

You are truly an awful person. Shouldn't even be called one at all. Something beneath an insect. It would be great if there were less people like you in the world

Edited by Tudors
  • Confused 4

torturedpoet
39 minutes ago, Tudors said:

You are truly an awful person. Shouldn't even be called one at all. Something beneath an insect. It would be great if there were less people like you in the world

:redface: 

this meltdown over a bunch of leaches 

Edited by torturedpoet
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

36 minutes ago, Tudors said:

LMAOO

• Like 1

If it turns out she's going through something deeply painful and traumatic, some of ya'll are gonna feel real bad (I hope)

2 hours ago, Tudors said:

Is it that serious :deadbanana2:

• Confused 1

How are they so bad at this? A 16 year old Tiktoker could make a more convincing edit/photoshop :deadbanana2:

• Haha 6

Literally every photo being carefully analyzed down the last ******* pixel has me weak.

I wasn't invested in this story before but now I'm HOOKED like it's a popular HBO drama. Can't wait for the next episode. :lmao:  

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

torturedpoet
1 hour ago, Chemist said:

How are they so bad at this? A 16 year Tiktoker could make a more convincing edit/photoshop :deadbanana2:

Ok but at this point I feel like they’re doing it on purpose. Are they creating this drama to cover something bigger up? 

ROFL busted

Original found

GIeYZUkXMAEJ-QQ?format=jpg&name=large

• Haha 5

50 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

Literally every photo being carefully analyzed down the last ******* pixel has me weak.

I wasn't invested in this story before but now I'm HOOKED like it's a popular HBO drama. Can't wait for the next episode. :lmao:  

Nnnn same :rip: but I knew Harry and Megan were better off leaving that sus family

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Raiden said:

ROFL busted

Original found

GIeYZUkXMAEJ-QQ?format=jpg&name=large

:rip: