Man who threw phone at Bebe Rexha may have charges dismissed

Nefertiti0

The man who struck Bebe Rexha in the face with his phone at a New York concert last summer may get away with only facing 40 days of community service for the attack.

During a recent court hearing, Nicholas Malvagna accepted an offer from the court to have his charges dismissed if he completes 40 days of community service and does not violate an order of protection for 6 months.

According to the Manhattan District Attorney’s office, Malvagna not only confessed to throwing the phone, but also stated, “I was trying to see if I could hit her with the phone at the end of the show because it would be funny.”

Edited by Nefertiti0

As both an artist and someone who has suffered a concussion in the past, this is so wrong, she could’ve been seriously injured, brain injuries can be life altering. This person is a psychopath and should be in prison.

• Like 1

I still think the fans in the audience should have jumped him right then and there but that's just me

• Like 1

Objection, your honor

We need JAIL

dojarrr.thumb.gif.3f0eb9f06033c9fb985e72

• Like 1

what the hell? she sustained severe injuries. thankfully she escaped with minimal lasting damage to her face and brain. the emotional toll of such an attack must be unimaginable for her as well. he deserves at least one year in jail.

nah throw him in jail and have someone throw stuff at his face too :clack:

American justice system being garbage. What else is new?

What a joke. The fact he did it because he thought it would be funny. She could’ve been seriously injured. Disgusting.

They need to make an example out of him so it stops happening. 

• Thanks 1

Bad. Now he's gonna come at her with an ipad

Can I have a word with the judge? Because 

Q6D571m.gif

• Haha 1

Why don't they take that phone and shove it up his ass and see how he likes it? Wouldn't that be fun?

Lock him up and throw away the key! He should be banned to attend a show forever!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.