Two bodies found 'in surf bags' in search for missing Australian couple

Shelter

spacer.png

Two bodies have been found in the search for a missing Australian TV personality and his boyfriend

who were allegedly killed by a police officer.

New South Wales Senior Constable Beaumont Lamarre-Condon, 28, was charged last week with the murders of his former boyfriend Jesse Baird, 26, and Luke Davies, 29.

“We’re very confident that we have located Luke and Jesse,” NSW Police Commissioner Karen Webb said at a news conference on Tuesday.

Lamarre-Condon had provided information to help locate the bodies, Webb added.

A police officer :biblio:  

The murderer met loads of celebs. :biblio:

spacer.png

spacer.png

ACAB.

may they rest in peace. 

• Like 1

Taylor Nation under investigation :biblio:

• Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 7

16 minutes ago, Shelter said:

The murderer met loads of celebs. :biblio:

spacer.png

Of course

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 14

16 minutes ago, Brikenbur said:

there's two queer men killed...

• Like 10

RIP to this beautiful couple. The murderer was probably jealous because his ex and his new boyfriend are a lot more better looking than he is. I hope his ugly ass rots in jail

Edited by What_A_Mess
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

Gays are crazy....sorry men are crazy...sorry PEOPLE ARE CRAZY :redface:

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, MattieB said:

Of course

warholandymichaeljackson.thumb.jpg.45368

• Haha 6

the fact two people were murdered and y’all still find a way to make it about stan wars 

there are MOTHERS, fathers, siblings, friends grieving for their children that were killed in a horrible way and most likely were in anguish waiting for their remains to be found for a funeral and burial and y’all still make jokes :skull: 

disgusting behavior, brains for worms

• Thanks 7
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, What_A_Mess said:

RIP. The murderer was probably jealous because his ex and his new boyfriend are a lot more better looking than he is. I hope his ugly ass rots in jail

I really hope you are under 18, cause if not :biblio: 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Delirious said:

warholandymichaeljackson.thumb.jpg.45368

The greatest artist of all time being a black man?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, SupremeGoddess said:

the fact two people were murdered and y’all still find a way to make it about stan wars 

there are MOTHERS, fathers, siblings, friends grieving for their children that were killed in a horrible way and most likely were in anguish waiting for their remains to be found for a funeral and burial and y’all still make jokes :skull: 

disgusting behavior, brains for worms

I’d like to introduce you to ATRL, a community of damaged gay men who vicariously live out their lives through avatars of exaggerated femininity.

• Haha 2

may they rest in peace

incoming Netflix hit tho 

38 minutes ago, What_A_Mess said:

RIP. The murderer was probably jealous because his ex and his new boyfriend are a lot more better looking than he is. I hope his ugly ass rots in jail

According to the victim's friend, the killer's not an ex. He's a fwb (one of) and the victim made clear that the victim doesn't have feelings for the fwb

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/beau-lamarre-condons-real-relationship-with-jesse-baird-before-sydney-double-murder/MFKTXAQEMNH67G6TVYDX4WFOAE/

Spoiler

Corey-Dean Thorpe, a close friend and ex-boyfriend of Baird, told the Daily Mail that Baird ended his friendship with Beaumont Lamarre-Condon when he posted videos to social media falsely suggesting they were a couple.

Thorpe said that Baird and Lamarre-Condon initially had a “friends with benefits” relationship.

“They started hanging out but when Beau said to Jesse, ‘I’m getting feelings for you,’ Jess was like, ‘No, mate. I’m just out of a long-term relationship’,” Thorpe told the Mail.

“Then Beau came back again and Jesse told him, ‘I’m not going to get feelings for you,’ and made it very clear he was seeing other people, not just [Lamarre-Condon].”

He said Baird made a frantic call to him in August last year after he was “followed home by a cop car”.

“He said, ‘Corey, last night, this morning, I was sleeping in my bed and I had the feeling someone is standing over me, at the end of my bed watching me, and when I woke up they stole my phone and wallet. I bolted after them in Paddington.’”

I'm horrified at the power of police in AUS and how the police keep the guns there

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/how-sydney-cop-beaumont-lamarre-condons-alleged-double-murder-case-unfolded/7BEZ4QW5V5B2HIOZWYDCR5RHEM/

Spoiler

The murders

• Lamarre-Condon allegedly enters Baird’s home in inner-Sydney Paddington on February 19.
  • Witnesses report hearing gunshots about 9.50am.
  • Lamarre-Condon allegedly uses his police-issued firearm checked out from a police station in Sydney’s south two days earlier to murder the couple. Police believe several bullets might have been fired.
  • A triple-zero call is made from Baird’s phone at 9.54am, but the call disconnects before anyone speaks.
  •  
  • The aftermath
  • Lamarre-Condon allegedly uses Davies’ phone to delete messages and poses as him in texts to throw investigators off track.
  • In one message, he allegedly asks the 29-year-old’s flatmates to put his possessions in storage after conjuring an elaborate story that Davies was moving to Perth.
  • Lamarre-Condon allegedly makes attempts to clean the crime scene and returns his firearm to Balmain police station, near his mother’s house, on Tuesday. He moves the weapon back to Miranda police station on Wednesday

• Confused 1

Cameltoe Chariot
18 minutes ago, PoisonPill said:

I’d like to introduce you to ATRL, a community of damaged gay men who vicariously live out their lives through avatars of exaggerated femininity.

The most accurate and succinct summation of ATRL I've ever seen :chick2:

Absolutely disgusting 💔 

may they rest in peace 

Sounds like a love triangle. 

1 hour ago, Brikenbur said:

1 hour ago, MattieB said:

Of course

Absolutely deranged comments. It’s not a joke anymore. 

RIP to the victims 

1 hour ago, Shelter said:

spacer.png

I want to say this person is a member of this forum, Pulse and Popjustice :dancehall:

• Confused 1

Rest in peace 

Ugly rat was jealous of their beauty. :biblio:

He said Baird made a frantic call to him in August last year after he was “followed home by a cop car”.

“He said, ‘Corey, last night, this morning, I was sleeping in my bed and I had the feeling someone is standing over me, at the end of my bed watching me, and when I woke up they stole my phone and wallet. I bolted after them in Paddington.’”

This is terrifying. Guy is an absolute psycho. Hope he gets put away for life. :biblio:

RIP to the couple. 

1 hour ago, reymiu said:

According to the victim's friend, the killer's not an ex. He's a fwb (one of) and the victim made clear that the victim doesn't have feelings for the fwb

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/beau-lamarre-condons-real-relationship-with-jesse-baird-before-sydney-double-murder/MFKTXAQEMNH67G6TVYDX4WFOAE/

Hide contents

Corey-Dean Thorpe, a close friend and ex-boyfriend of Baird, told the Daily Mail that Baird ended his friendship with Beaumont Lamarre-Condon when he posted videos to social media falsely suggesting they were a couple.

Thorpe said that Baird and Lamarre-Condon initially had a “friends with benefits” relationship.

“They started hanging out but when Beau said to Jesse, ‘I’m getting feelings for you,’ Jess was like, ‘No, mate. I’m just out of a long-term relationship’,” Thorpe told the Mail.

“Then Beau came back again and Jesse told him, ‘I’m not going to get feelings for you,’ and made it very clear he was seeing other people, not just [Lamarre-Condon].”

I'm horrified at the power of police in AUS and how the police keep the guns there

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/how-sydney-cop-beaumont-lamarre-condons-alleged-double-murder-case-unfolded/7BEZ4QW5V5B2HIOZWYDCR5RHEM/

Hide contents

The murders

• Lamarre-Condon allegedly enters Baird’s home in inner-Sydney Paddington on February 19.
  • Witnesses report hearing gunshots about 9.50am.
  • Lamarre-Condon allegedly uses his police-issued firearm checked out from a police station in Sydney’s south two days earlier to murder the couple. Police believe several bullets might have been fired.
  • A triple-zero call is made from Baird’s phone at 9.54am, but the call disconnects before anyone speaks.
  •  
  • The aftermath
  • Lamarre-Condon allegedly uses Davies’ phone to delete messages and poses as him in texts to throw investigators off track.
  • In one message, he allegedly asks the 29-year-old’s flatmates to put his possessions in storage after conjuring an elaborate story that Davies was moving to Perth.
  • Lamarre-Condon allegedly makes attempts to clean the crime scene and returns his firearm to Balmain police station, near his mother’s house, on Tuesday. He moves the weapon back to Miranda police station on Wednesday

Well the motive is clear then, he was mad over being rejected and that the guy chose someone else over him. 

Rip omg... a ******* COP :biblio:

Not the media calling him a lady gaga Superfan as if they are reporting celeb gossip. Absolutely hideous 

Edited by Johnny Jacobs

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.