Would you ever volunteer to fight in a war?

Gelato

There’s actually no way war is such a waste of time and lives and I’ll be damned if I’m a part of it 

I would rather immediately kill myself than have the Baltics be overrun by Russia and read about how Lithuania was never a real country according to some ATRL American with a hammer and scythe in their profile before being castrated to death for some Russian telegram propaganda.

Impatient or ungrateful are the last words I would ever use to describe regular Ukrainians who have to put up hearing the awful **** that people say about them online on a daily basis just because the elections are coming.

Edited by Illuminati

Only if it's to get my hands on my fave's drive with all her unreleased music

Would I ever put myself in mortal danger for people that have never and will never give two shits about me or anyone I love? :snowman:

I have much more in common with the ones fighting for the other side on the ground than I will ever have with the ones ''commanding'' my country. 

• Thanks 1

War is the most stupid thing humans ever came up. No.

Edited by Jude

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.