Sweden joins NATO

Gui Blackout

2 hours ago, SoldierofLove said:

Oh wow :clap3: Can someone please educate me? Did Putin really not see this coming? 

He is a criminal who understands only power and not logic. An important message to all people: You CAN'T force someone to do things against their will. They may do it, but it will backfire. Learn to negotiate and use soft power to influence, and not aggression and threats.

• Thanks 1

Ouu, interesting.

Wonder how Putin will respond if at all 

Thank you ...Baby One More Time's producer :giraffe:

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats to Sweden 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

58 minutes ago, Espresso said:

This part of the speech about Russia and Ukraine will be powerful. And I hope he dings the gop for not taking it seriously  👏🏼

torturedpoet

Practically this means nothing as any aggresion towards Sweden would have NATO obliterate Russia but it’s a good thing that the message has been sent. 

We LUV to see it :clap3:

On 2/26/2024 at 6:32 PM, IBeMe said:

I feel like having Finland in was good enough and adding Sweden was just overkill. Finland shares a huge border with Russia and the only way Russia would ever attack Sweden is through the Kalingrad exclave so it was pretty much protected in every way. But either way, it’s good to see it join I suppose. I’m glad Turkey and Hungary came through in the end. 

YEs, but now the Baltic Sea is entirely in NATO's hands. The Russian fleet is trapped. <3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.