Jump to content

Israeli film director called 'antisemitic' for pro-Palestine speech at Berlinale


Jjang

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Jjang

    13

  • Bosque

    7

  • I Am Music

    5

  • playwithme

    5

Israel existence is not only antisemitic, it is also fascist and nazi. 

  • Like 13
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Cringe 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

the victim mentality is astonishing

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

its becoming more and more staggering and confusing how people are talking about antisemitism and Israel at large. people forcing themselves so hard to believe the lies they are being told when they know the truth deep down... what a deeply inhuman act. 

 

Free Palestine. Cease Israel. Now.

  • Like 14
  • Thumbs Down 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, pisuke said:

Israel existence is not only antisemitic, it is also fascist and nazi. 

Imagine arguing that a Jewish state is anti-Semitic. Hamas terrorism supporters have absolutely no shame.

 

 

 

  • Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 27
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, playwithme said:

Imagine arguing that a Jewish state is anti-Semitic. Hamas terrorism supporters have absolutely no shame.

 

 

 

So you have nothing to say about the OP? As usual. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Jjang said:

So you have nothing to say about the OP? As usual. 

"I want to destroy a sovereign Jewish state and genocide/deport millions of Jews, but I'm definitely not an anti-Semitic Nazi. I also want to discriminate against Israelis and Jewish people aborad if they show at least some support for Israel (not even the current government). In fact, you ARE anti-Semitic for implying that the Israeli people do not want to be genocided."

 

It's pretty hard to come up with something else in response to such arguments from the extreme far-left. I'm just glad that it's merely a terminally online phenomenon, and the GP is not full of Hamas-supporting Nazis advocating for abolishing Israel.  

Edited by playwithme
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 17
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, playwithme said:

"I want to destroy a sovereign Jewish state and genocide/deport millions of Jews, but I'm definitely not anti-Semitic Nazi. In fact, you ARE anti-Semitic for implying that the Israeli people do not want to be genocided."

 

It's pretty hard to come up with something else in response to such arguments from the extreme far-left. I'm just glad that it's merely a terminally online phenomenon, and the GP is not full of Hamas-supporting Nazis advocating for abolishing Israel.  

 

5 minutes ago, Jjang said:

So you have nothing to say about the OP? As usual. 

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Jjang said:

 

 

They won’t directly address it cause it’s literally a Jewish person being called antisemitic because he’s seeing things with his eyes wide open and not calling every Palestinian hamas and those with children, men and women of Gaza hamas supporters. Same old bit

Edited by I Am Music
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, I Am Music said:

They won’t directly address it cause it’s literally a Jewish person being called antisemitic because he’s seeing things with his eyes wide open and not calling every Palestinian hamas and those with children, men and women Gaza hamas supporters. Same old bit

*enters a thread about a Jewish Israeli person giving a speech about the brutal apartheid regime Palestinians face in Israel"

*starts ranting and crying about an imaginary nonexistent Jewish genocide while Palestinians are going through an actual real-life genocide" 

 

depraved abnormal people. 

  • Like 12
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It always sends me when Zionists start spiraling and calling pro-Palestine jews antisemitic and self-hating 

  • Like 13
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, playwithme said:

from the extreme far-left. I'm just glad that it's merely a terminally online phenomenon

This isn’t really true though. An active duty US Airforce member just self immolated to protest his country’s complacency in an ongoing genocide. 

 

You don’t need to be an extreme leftist or terminally online to be against genocide. 

  • Like 6
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Language like this is inherently anti-Semitic and not only puts Jews around the world at risk but also literally supports an ongoing genocide. 
 

Zionists are a cancer. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, visions said:

This isn’t really true though. An active duty US Airforce member just self immolated to protest his country’s complacency in an ongoing genocide. 

 

You don’t need to be an extreme leftist or terminally online to be against genocide. 

A random moron who ruined his life due to propaganda is not representative of the American GP (which supports Israel or remains neutral, according to every poll). Do you have any idea how fringe the idea of abolishing Israel is? This is terminally online far-left discourse that can be found only on forums with 500 users like this or some Hamas bot accounts on Twitter.   

21 minutes ago, I Am Music said:

They won’t directly address it cause it’s literally a Jewish person being called antisemitic because he’s seeing things with his eyes wide open and not calling every Palestinian hamas and those with children, men and women of Gaza hamas supporters. Same old bit

So, a self-hating far-left movie director brainwashed by far-left propaganda is advocating against the Jewish state to appease the far-left. Why makes him an authoritative voice for the Jewish people?  

16 minutes ago, Jjang said:

*enters a thread about a Jewish Israeli person giving a speech about the brutal apartheid regime Palestinians face in Israel"

*starts ranting and crying about an imaginary nonexistent Jewish genocide while Palestinians are going through an actual real-life genocide" 

 

depraved abnormal people. 

Engaging in genocide denial is depraved. I don't even support the current Israeli government, but denying or outright downplaying what happened to the Israeli people is just vile. Absolute depravity.   

  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 15
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, playwithme said:

"I want to destroy a sovereign Jewish state and genocide/deport millions of Jews, but I'm definitely not an anti-Semitic Nazi. I also want to discriminate against Israelis and Jewish people aborad if they show at least some support for Israel (not even the current government). In fact, you ARE anti-Semitic for implying that the Israeli people do not want to be genocided."

 

It's pretty hard to come up with something else in response to such arguments from the extreme far-left. I'm just glad that it's merely a terminally online phenomenon, and the GP is not full of Hamas-supporting Nazis advocating for abolishing Israel.  

I know that you are so far down the propaganda line it won't evoke a human reaction from you, but I'm going to reply anyways.

 

first of all, Israel is a military state that has consistently abused its power and ties with other military states to commit inhumane, violent acts of mass murder. this is a fact. second of all, believing that the people who are calling for Israel to be abolished are calling for a jewish genocide is a conclusion only someone who has buried their human reaction to 20.000 murdered children can come to. if you genuinely believe that the people calling for a ceasefire of an ongoing genocide are the same who want a genocide against jewish folks you are genuinely beyond saving when it comes to thinking a thought that isn't wrapped in propaganda. please seek help in terms of deprogramming your blind support of a genocidal state. 

 

people with opinions like yours are the ones downplaying antisemitism, making it into something it's not, and disappearing its true meaning. the simple fact is, currently supporting Israel and their stance about this genocide is NOT okay. it is NOT something a human who is in touch with their innate emotion would do. Jewish people deserve to be criticized for, again, committing genocide just like any other state. there is absolutely no antisemitism in denouncing Israel, as they are currently committing genocide. it wouldn't be blasphemous to call for the United States, a mostly christian country, to be abolished if they committed war crimes on this level (which they kind of are considering their endless support of this genocide). and a reminder that most of the actions carried out by Israel right now is against international law and that they are bombing territories outside of Palestine.

 

all of this is not to mention the history of the modern state of Israel and how it is build on the breaking backs of Palestinians. it is a colonizing settler state. it does not deserve to exist the way it does currently, especially with the amount of power and support they have. 

 

and don't even dare to say anything about Hamas and their actions. people are so obsessed with "October 7", when in fact it is NOTHING compared to what Israel has done to the Palestinians for 75 years. if you aren't able to comprehend that a country which is being systematically abused, kicked out of their homes, killed, destroyed for this long of time would someday fight back, i'm going to assume you are ten years old.

 

Free Palestine from the violent actions of Israel.

 

Edited by ChapelHooker
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Are we supposed to be outraged that a random journalist on a news channel considers something to be anti-Semitic? They literally received an award and their speech was spotlighted. 
 

Meanwhile a Hamas Leader’s speech was shown on Al Jazeera TV, where he called on people to “build on the victory of October 7”, referred to the people in Gaza as a “frontline trench for defense” and urged people to “wage Jihad with their life and money”. I didn’t see a thread made about this

 

https://www.dailysignal.com/2024/01/14/hamas-leader-urges-muslims-worldwide-build-oct-7-victory-engage-financial-jihad/amp/

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

 

first of all, Israel is a military state

 

Stopped reading there. You ensure your existence by being a military state, yes. The fact that Israel is a military state is the reason why Israel's destruction will remain the far-left's online forum fantasy:heart:

Edited by playwithme
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Dephira said:

Are we supposed to be outraged that a random journalist on a news channel considers something to be anti-Semitic? They literally received an award and their speech was spotlighted. 
 

Meanwhile a Hamas Leader’s speech was shown on Al Jazeera TV, where he called on people to “build on the victory of October 7”, referred to the people in Gaza as a “frontline trench for defense” and urged people to “wage Jihad with their life and money”. I didn’t see a thread made about this

 

https://www.dailysignal.com/2024/01/14/hamas-leader-urges-muslims-worldwide-build-oct-7-victory-engage-financial-jihad/amp/

Hamas doesn’t govern the West Bank. And has absolutely nothing to do with Massafer Yatta - where the Palestinian Yuval brought on stage is from. But it’s cute to see you instantly revert to “BuTT KhAMaSs” instincts automatically. 

  • Thanks 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, playwithme said:

Stopped reading there.

 

18 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

I know that you are so far down the propaganda line it won't evoke a human reaction from you

Oprah-Gif.gif

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Dephira said:

Are we supposed to be outraged that a random journalist on a news channel considers something to be anti-Semitic?

That the German media, most German politicians, and conservatives like yourself are at odds with what the general German public actually think in being outraged by Israel's genocide (as seen by the reverence the film is honored with) is kind of OP's entire point.

 

Why are German politicians trying to intimidate Israelis from speaking out against genocide?

 

  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, playwithme said:

Stopped reading there. You ensure your existence by being a military state, yes. The fact that Israel is a military state is the reason why Israel's destruction will remain the far-left's online forum fantasy:heart:

fascist* military state :) 

 

You don’t go to “protect yourself” on land that is internationally recognized by the law as not yours. You don’t go to live on Palestinian land in the West Bank in illegal settlements under the protection of apartheid laws and a fascist military that protects these laws. 

 

and this is not a Netanyahu government issue. This is an Israel issue. Every single government in Israel’s history unanimously supported the illegal occupation.

 

Here’s another top Journalist in Israel that said the truth, 8 years ago (now the situation is way worse than he describes too) 

 

 

 

Why are so many Jews antisemitic and want to genocide themselves? :chick3:

 

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Jjang said:

 

Why are so many Jews antisemitic and want to genocide themselves? :chick3:

 

It's a pretty common trend among Palestine supporters to use some far-left self-hating Jews for their propaganda purposes. It's similar how the Kremlin uses some self-hating brainwashed ethnic Ukrainians from russia for propaganda purposes. 

 

The fact is that the vast majority of Jewish Americans have a personal connection with Israel. According to this survey, 81% of Jewish Americans say that "Israel is important to what being Jewish means." So, no, if you advocate for the destruction of the Jewish state, you are anti-Semitic, and the overwhelming majority of Jewish Americans agree with this. I strongly dislike Israel's far-right government, but if you advocate for erasing the Jewish state, you simply hate Jews, and no amount of mental gymnastics will change that. 

 

SR_23.10.13_USJews_Israel_1.png          

  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 14
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, playwithme said:

It's a pretty common trend among Palestine supporters to use some far-left self-hating Jews for their propaganda purposes.

This is an odd way to phrase "Jewish people under the age of 40"

 

 

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.