Russia once again proves that it's the most racist country on Earth

playwithme

13 minutes ago, glitch said:

How is it whataboutism when you said "name a single other European MP who is posting racist stuff on twitter" and I provided an example of a European MP being racist... You're the one moving the goalposts to now being about how many people in said country agree with them.

Ok so just ignore the second part of my post I guess?

False equivalence. How is this comparable to the egregiously racist post by Rogozin that is still on his Twitter profile? You were just desperate to find some problematic comments by European MPs to whitewash fascist russia. The difference is that that European MPs face accountability while Rogozin will face zero accountability because racism is widespread and mainstream in russia.   

13 minutes ago, glitch said:

Ok so just ignore the second part of my post I guess?

So do you disagree with 71% of russians who says that russia is not a "European country"? And half of British adults still identify as Europeans, according to various polls. Virtually no russians identify as Europeans.      

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• playwithme

• Bosque

• Gov Hooka

Top Posters In This Topic

47 minutes ago, playwithme said:

It's a Eurasian country, not a European country. Most of its territory is not in Europe, and russians themselves do not identify as Europeans, according to various polls.    

They certainly don't identify as Asians or "Eurasians" either though, especially those who live in the western part of the country.

Edited by dumbsparce
  • Like 5

Looks like the average SYG-era post about Beyonce from Gui Blackout, Nicole and GreasyBruce.

Anti-black racism is unfortunately a standard norm in Europe, Asia, and North America. Screaming that “Russia isn’t Europe!!!!” doesn’t change that… yes, Asian countries like Japan, China and the Koreas are highly anti-black as well.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

It’s giving subtle anti-Slavic Nazi narrative kind of racism… 

Considering your views on Arabs and how you think that what Israel is doing to Palestinians doesn’t constitute a genocide I think you and the OP should sit this one out…

Racism very clearly only matters to y’all when it’s an adversary of the West doing it :coffee:

The way you didn’t even manage to say “comparing black people to apes is bad” :toofunny2: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Dephira said:

The way you didn’t even manage to say “comparing black people to apes is bad” :toofunny2: 

So, their argument is that if you don't support terrorists who kidnap babies, you cannot complain about fascist russians senators posting the most racist stuff possible about Lloyd Austin :juanny:The far-left is showing its true colors once again.  

Edited by playwithme
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

11 minutes ago, Dephira said:

A lovely deflection from my response to YOUR post but anyway… Save your faux concern about racism and anti-blackness when ZioNazis like y’all support the annihilation of black and brown ppl by the US, ISISraeli, & Western militaries…

2 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

A lovely deflection from my response to YOUR post but anyway… Save your faux concern about racism and anti-blackness when ZioNazis like y’all support the annihilation of black and brown ppl by the US, ISISraeli, & Western militaries…

You still didn’t manage to say it… it would be funny if it weren’t so concerning that the far left is actually this racist 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

2 minutes ago, Dephira said:

You still didn’t manage to say it… it would be funny if it weren’t so concerning that the far left is actually this racist 

It's a pretty well-known fact that the far-left is racist. This is why many of them easily pivot to MAGA. 

• Thumbs Down 2

1 hour ago, Communion said:

iweGEi4.png

??

An hour later and this post being basically ignored by the OP and the German user who said Germany didn't owe it to Namibia to recognize its genocide. :redface:

Ironically not being able to just acknowledge that racism by Russians is an extension of European racism and white supremacy unintentionally segments the conversation off and forces the side discussion that some Europeans - oddly - don't view Russians as white people ("orcs!!" :mazen:) and the racist implications about such comments.

y4_CQ7XP_400x400.jpg

This is clearly a white European man. His expression of anti-black racism clearly come from ideologies surrounding whiteness. Are some users.. genuinely trying to say the reason he's a horrid racist because... he's "Asian"? What?

Clearly racism is stronger amongst further right parts of Europe than left-wing parts (hopefully) of Europe, but making the axis of bigotry that fuels anti-blackness Russian-ness and not whiteness is... very odd and would suggest the people making such comments don't actually have any issue with anti-blackness to begin with.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Dephira said:

the far left is actually this racist 

Just now, playwithme said:

It's a pretty well-known fact that the far-left is racist. 

1 hour ago, Communion said:

Oh my GOD!!! :redface:

:redface:

5 minutes ago, Dephira said:

Pure projection miss thing. Pretty funny how you’re ignoring the posts calling you and OP out for not being too far off yourselves from the racism displayed by that Russian politician. Wanna respond to the fact how you think Russians aren’t “real” Europeans anyway, or wanna keep deflecting?  

But anyways, Like I said your post history on Arabs/Muslims speaks for itself, and it’s probably why you have to read verbatim posts stating the obvious about racism… 

• Like 4

Russia ain't no different than modern day america. Nothing to see here :coffee:

Edited by Odette Violet
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I can’t at a Zionist calling out Russia for doing the same thing :deadbanana2: Girl just shut up 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

Pure projection miss thing. Pretty funny how you’re ignoring the posts calling you and OP out for not being too far off yourselves from the racism displayed by that Russian politician. Wanna respond to the fact how you think Russians aren’t “real” Europeans anyway, or wanna keep deflecting?  

But anyways, Like I said your post history on Arabs/Muslims speaks for itself, and it’s probably why you have to read verbatim posts stating the obvious about racism… 

Russia is physically located in Asia you unbelievable dunce.

There is nothing questionable about saying that countries are located in specific continents based on geographical facts. Japan is located in Asia yet they don't currently conduct genocidal wars for the sole purpose of conquering territory and extinguishing an entire ethnic group.

The fact that you consider someone saying "Russia is located in Asia" on the same level as a Russian politician saying "Black people are just like apes" :toofunny2: Even worse, since after all your posts in this thread about the racist tweets of a Russian politician, you still have not managed to say that a politician comparing black people to apes is a bad thing, yet you are acting outraged about people pointing out that the landmass of Russia is located in the continent of Asia. 

Edited by Dephira
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

16 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

I can’t at a Zionist calling out Russia for doing the same thing :deadbanana2: Girl just shut up 

So, it seems like Hamas supporters like you hate both Jews and African-Americans since you cannot condemn a fascist russian pig for posting an egregiously racist tweet. So, you are fine with racist attacks against Austin because he doesn’t support your favorite terrorist organization? 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

23 minutes ago, Dephira said:

There is nothing questionable about saying that countries are located in specific continents based on geographical facts. Japan is located in Asia yet they don't currently conduct genocidal wars for the sole purpose of conquering territory and extinguishing an entire ethnic group.

The fact that you consider someone saying "Russia is located in Asia" on the same level as a Russian politician saying "Black people are just like apes" :toofunny2: Even worse, since after all your posts in this thread about the racist tweets of a Russian politician, you still have not managed to say that a politician comparing black people to apes is a bad thing, yet you are acting outraged about people pointing out that the landmass of Russia is located in the continent of Asia. 

Exactly. There’s democratic Asian countries like Japan, South Korea, Mongolia, Taiwan, and there’s autocratic European states like Serbia. I don’t know what Hamas supporters and Kremlin apologists were trying to imply:ace:

17 minutes ago, Dephira said:

It’s really funny (and I think an incredible display of your sheer lack of intelligence) how you took my response to YOUR post as a way to say that I agree with the Russian politician’s racist remarks :toofunny2: like this little deflection thing you’re trying to do ain’t working (and all the more funny if you knew what I looked like in real life, but I digress) 

And Again, considering your and OP’s post history on Arabs and Muslims (and dare I say immigrants/refugees to European countries) and outright support of ISISrael’s genocide, I find that you all are the ones ACTUALLY not too far off from the racism displayed by the Russian politician, the VERY same racism that underpins other EUROPEAN countries and far right politicians, of which yes, Russia is a part of… 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Americans and Europeans are funding and supporting a genocide right now, so while Russia is pretty bad, probably not the worst.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

43 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

Russia ain't no different than modern day america. Nothing to see here :coffee:

I kinda agree. Red US states are mirroring Russia perfectly

Of course people on here revert to “yea but everyone else is just as bad or worse” to defend any criticism of Russia 💀

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

16 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

It’s really funny (and I think an incredible display of your sheer lack of intelligence) how you took my response to YOUR post as a way to say that I agree with the Russian politician’s racist remarks :toofunny2: like this little deflection thing you’re trying to do ain’t working (and all the more funny if you knew what I looked like in real life, but I digress) 

And Again, considering your and OP’s post history on Arabs and Muslims (and dare I say immigrants/refugees to European countries) and outright support of ISISrael’s genocide, I find that you all are the ones ACTUALLY not too far off from the racism displayed by the Russian politician, the VERY same racism that underpins other EUROPEAN countries and far right politicians, of which yes, Russia is a part of… 

Do you think it's bad for Russian politicians to compare black people to apes? You can just give a yes/no answer

• Thanks 1

The irony of a pro Israel ATRLer coming for another country’s racism is… :chick3:

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Dephira said:

You going "Russia is physically located in Asia so its racism can't be an extension of European white supremacy" is almost as funny as you trying to argue that British-rule Apartheid-era South Africa invading Namibia is somehow not reflective of the European forces who colonized South Africa at the time but its indigenous people (all to argue that Namibia's support for modern-day post-apartheid South Africa's condemning of Israel's genocide should be discarded and dismissed):

Because it really captures the mechanism at hand here and what you're hoping to achieve.

You're not interested in wherever Russia is physically located. You're literally rejecting criticisms of Russia's racism as symbolic of European white supremacy by trying to suggest Russia is not a European country and thus its racism has nothing to do with the (apparently not existing) racism of Europe.

Purposeful denial of European colonization and white supremacy being the motive behind apartheid in South Africa, Namibia and more - just "African-ness".

Purposeful obfuscation that Russia has territories within Asian as an extension of European imperialism and white supremacy - just "Russian-ness".

Why is a German man so committed to denying the presence, realities, and mechanisms of white supremacy as an invention of Europe?

:smiley:

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.