50 Cent's "Many Men" surpasses 500 million streams on Spotify

Majord

That’s many men indeed. Congrats 

• Haha 1

Many men? 

Always knew 50 was a sis 

Edited by Johnny Jacobs

He needs a revival, I miss when hip-hop didn't make me wanna go deaf

What's kinda crazy is that this song was never a smash hit or a radio hit yet it felt like one and became one of his most iconic songs. 

10 hours ago, Storm653 said:

What's kinda crazy is that this song was never a smash hit or a radio hit yet it felt like one and became one of his most iconic songs. 

this was the 21 questions b side, the video played on mtv and bet all the time to protect his image as a counter balance to 21 questions.

This is a Music Video Podcast - or should I say a Podcast about Music Video. This episode is a Double Feature because I talk about 2 videos that I commissioned at the same time and we filmed them both over a 7 day period in 2003.  They are 50 Cent “21 Questions” & Many Men (Wish Death).  This was at the height of the success of “In Da Club” which was still being heavily played at radio and MTV and BET.  Find out all about how we made them and what decisions we made to ensure that 50 would be the icon that he is today.  Enjoy the episode!

This song never even charted on the hot 100 but it'll eventually be certified diamond

Edited by Majord
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Majord said:

this was the 21 questions b side, the video played on mtv and bet all the time to protect his image as a counter balance to 21 questions.

This is a Music Video Podcast - or should I say a Podcast about Music Video. This episode is a Double Feature because I talk about 2 videos that I commissioned at the same time and we filmed them both over a 7 day period in 2003.  They are 50 Cent “21 Questions” & Many Men (Wish Death).  This was at the height of the success of “In Da Club” which was still being heavily played at radio and MTV and BET.  Find out all about how we made them and what decisions we made to ensure that 50 would be the icon that he is today.  Enjoy the episode!

This song never even charted on the hot 100 but it'll eventually be certified diamond

Oh. So, that explains it. 

• 4 months later...

This is becoming a rallying cry after the Trump assassination attempt, it's headed for 1B I fear

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.