Taylor Lorenz interviewing Chaya Raichik (LibsofTikTok)

Patient Zero

This deserves a lot of attention.

Chaya sounds like the typical extremist right winger that is currently destroying the US and having negative influence on social media. People like Chaya don't even know what they're talking about and are very dangerous. Just listen how dumb and hypocrite she is. People like her having a huge following shows in what kind of tragic climate we're right now.

Taylor smoked her. :clap3:

Edited by Patient Zero

Ch*ya is the perfect example of an online nazi right now. just a hollow grifter with no backbone or any connection to reality with brain activity that would lead medical professionals to think she is dead and, when confronted or asked about her beliefs in real life, absolutely stunned and silent. the epitome of being useless, the definition of evil, no soul, no heart. she deserves nothing but suffering. 

• Like 6

the amount of people who buy into what this woman is spewing is absolutely horrifying 

• Like 3

I’m politically left so I’m much more familiar with Taylor Lorenz but between what I know of both of them & the 3 mins (at 1.5 speed) I could stand to watch this clip.. they’re both absolute ******* morons. If being politically engaged = knowing who these freaks are, lemme opt out of giving a **** real quick

ETA: Just bc she found someone dumber than she is to interview doesn’t mean Taylor Lorenz has anything of substance to offer the public either. She’s a grifter too! She wants to sell crappy books & get clicks on low effort videos. She has no sincere intentions of actually changing the world for the better so WTF does it matter what she has to say in that unbearable dry ass vocal fry?

Edited by LoveInStereo
  • Thumbs Down 1

not shocked its made by a white woman. 

Nobody should listen to this brainless woman. She can’t even give coherent responses based on 3 minutes of watching. How can this be the person that makes such big political waves on X? She seems like a very unpleasant person as well. For all I care she and her social media account can ch0ke

the defamation section :deadbanana2:

what a moron

14 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Liberals are poison. The whole movement's been hijacked by predators. We really need to do better as a community in calling out the freaks who run rampant under the guide of being LGBT.

....is this a copypasta? :khalyan:

6 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Nobody should listen to this brainless woman. She can’t even give coherent responses based on 3 minutes of watching. How can this be the person that makes such big political waves on X? She seems like a very unpleasant person as well. For all I care she and her social media account can ch0ke

This is what it felt like debating politics on ATRL in 2016 when edgy jokes about migrants and trans people were still a thing. :redface: Conservatism = lower intelligence.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Misgendering a dead child for anti-woke points is so ******* sick.

“what are your thoughts on the great replacement theory”

”what are your thoughts on people telling ME to kill myself”

typical Karen behavior, cant think for herself, self victimization almost instantly, no intellect only red herring. That gal is sad

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You know it's bad when an intellectual lightweight like Taylor Lorenz absolutely dismantles you by asking very obvious questions that a 9-year old child might ask

48 minutes ago, LoveInStereo said:

ETA: Just bc she found someone dumber than she is to interview doesn’t mean Taylor Lorenz has anything of substance to offer the public either. She’s a grifter too! She wants to sell crappy books & get clicks on low effort videos. She has no sincere intentions of actually changing the world for the better so WTF does it matter what she has to say in that unbearable dry ass vocal fry?

This is such a stupid take. You might not like Taylor, but her intentions are not evil. Unlike Chaya's.

In the video Chaya mentions monetizing social media, and asked Taylor why she is is not doing it either. In the end it's all about the grift for people like Chaya. And Chaya found the right crowd to exploit. Talk 24/7 about free speech, immigrants, wokeness, LGBTQ going after your kids, pro-life etc and you'll immediately have 95% of the right wing crazies supporting you. And that is a huge crowd.

Edited by Patient Zero
  • Like 1

Both of em are annoying as ****. One is a far left liberal and the other a far right nut job. So much tension between them they should just **** and move on 

1 hour ago, LoveInStereo said:

I’m politically left so I’m much more familiar with Taylor Lorenz but between what I know of both of them & the 3 mins (at 1.5 speed) I could stand to watch this clip.. they’re both absolute ******* morons. If being politically engaged = knowing who these freaks are, lemme opt out of giving a **** real quick

34 minutes ago, Raver said:

Both of em are annoying as ****. One is a far left liberal and the other a far right nut job. So much tension between them they should just **** and move on 

Taylor Lorenz is a liberal, not even a self-identifying leftist so these "both sides" takes veer into you guys being right-wingers trying to dodge that this is your movement.

I'll give credit to @LoveInStereo in that I'm not familiar with their post history and that's possibly not what's happening, though @Raver you are literally a right-winger who posts pro-cop, anti-immigration nonsense and have called for inflicting harm on homeless people with rhetoric that is no different from the stuff Chaya espouses like below:

Edited by Communion
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Liberals are poison. The whole movement's been hijacked by predators. We really need to do better as a community in calling out the freaks who run rampant under the guide of being LGBT.

You spewing this nonsense with an Arca avi is ******* insane :rip:

• Haha 1

People calling Taylor Lorenz far-left :deadbanana2: anyways that Chaya person is the example of how rotten American society is atm

• Like 1

Not that I expected anyone running LibsOfTiktok to be likable but not even a second into the video and this lady is so defensive, dry, cold, and clearly out of her depth. Constant deflection, answering questions with random off-topic questions/responses, and just unable to provide any substantive conversation. She's no different to any other political social media grifter that posts for shock value and then when confronted in the real world, can't even defend their own positions :rip:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The thing that baffles me is when Chaya many times says "the whole thing is based on a lie" when Taylor asks her about different genders and transpeople.

Based on what kind of lie?  Chaya also mentioned that she's doesn't know any LGBTQ+ person. In what kind of reality do these people live in?

Chaya's praise for Elon Musk tells us a lot about Elon Musk as well. He's to blame for giving evil people like her a platform and getting people killed. Elon has blood on his hands as well.

• Like 2

Chaya is unmarried and childless, she is asking for the "leopards eating people's faces party"to do what they do

Chaya's answers :deadbanana2: i was cringing thru the first 8 minutes

she's no Ben Shapiro that's for sure, just an influential reactionary; can't believe i listened to the whole interview on 1.5x speed

this truly feels like she's just saying anything that will make her nazi-like followers happy

same w/ elon

the audience that subscribes to these conspiracies are the same people who are gullible enough to give a comfortable lifestyle to anyone willing on becoming a martyr for their "cause"

all in all, not a single surprise and kinda sad

summer discussion GIF

Not giving engagement to either one of these grifters 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.