Tenille Arts - "So Do I" (written by Demi Lovato)

Freakshowvato

Edited by Freakshowvato
updated; song released
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, perfectillusion204 said:

This is not a SINGLE with a RELEASE DATE. Close this.

Demi no longer has songs registered unless they are getting released. It's been like that since 2018

• Like 2

Is that an unreleased song or not? :eli:

11 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

Is that an unreleased song or not? :eli:

Its a to-be released song most likely

1 minute ago, Freakshowvato said:

Its a to-be released song most likely

ohhhhhhhhhhhh I'm suddenly even more impressed than before

:clack:

So do I, so do I, so do I-I-I-I-I. :jamming:

ooooo releasing chart friendly music with a new manger and finally having a pr team? I’m here for it 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, WavesOfLust said:

ooooo releasing chart friendly music with a new manger and finally having a pr team? I’m here for it 

TBT to the budget of I Love Me

OK yes, this is going to be good. Pop bop incoming ya'll, she is going to give us what we f*cking want!!! Let's go Demi we are soooooooo ready :clap3:

• Like 2

Let's go Demetria :jonny5: 

Please be good!

• Like 1

Oh I am PERCHED.

I need the song to be pop with the quality of still alive and the budget of i love me music video and the radio payola of flowers and the playlisting of dula peep 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DawnAnti said:

I need the song to be pop with the quality of still alive and the budget of i love me music video and the radio payola of flowers and the playlisting of dula peep 

If Brandon can secure us Today’s Top Hits and a radio deal, Ill be impressed. Lets see

7 hours ago, Freakshowvato said:

If Brandon can secure us Today’s Top Hits and a radio deal, I’ll be impressed. Lets see

This won’t happen :skull: 

9 hours ago, Freakshowvato said:

If Brandon can secure us Today’s Top Hits and a radio deal, Ill be impressed. Lets see

Good luck with that. 

Island's strategy in the past years has consisted in not pushing any artist or song unless it has reached a certain point in which they consider it worth the investment. That's why they haven't pushed Sabrina's singles on streaming until they reached a certain number of daily streams. 

Demi's single will have to do really well on its own for Island to consider it worth Spotify promo and investment. That means no big spotify promo until it starts doing like +1.5m streams daily or show signs of consistent growth in all metrics.

Radio deal may not be out of reach but we will tell if it will have radio deal or not depending on how they hype the song. If we see they go out with the hype, then maybe radio deal on first day is a possibility. Otherwise, it won't happen. 

Edited by thatsmydemi

• Like 1

So the new sound will be more acoustic lining and I’m here for it 

• Like 1

Just now, Souvenir said:

ok

Go stream love on it’s flopping

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.