CPAC vows to overthrow democracy and install theocracy

Horizon Flame

1 hour ago, GhostBox said:

Show me one polled candidate doing better than biden against Trump and I might support them. I’ll wait. 

I’ll complain all I want knowing I voted for the only other person in the ballot who can win other than Trump. Same can’t be said  For others 🤷

Biden CAN'T win. He's a certain LOSER. And Democrats will earn the loss they deserve in November due to sticking with the most popular incumbent of all time when all the signs pointed to him being a certain loser.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• ontherocks

• GhostBox

• byzantium

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, GhostBox said:

Show me one polled candidate doing better than biden against Trump and I might support them. I’ll wait. 

Oddly enough, recent polling has Kamala on-par with Biden against Trump despite the worse approvals. But maybe that's "oh **** Biden's this gone" than the inverse.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• ATRL Moderator
5 hours ago, GhostBox said:

I’ll complain all I want knowing I voted for the only other person in the ballot who can win other than Trump. Same can’t be said  For others 🤷

Kamala Harris and Cornel West have better net favorables than Joe Biden according to recent polling.

https://www.marquette.edu/news-center/2024/marquette-law-poll-finds-trump-at-51-biden-49.php

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.