A confused Trump admits he’s going to bring “powerful crime” to DC

GhostBox

Is he just having another senior moment or is he just admitting the truth for once 🤷

Good. Washington DC has too much money and power.

Trump vs Biden - a dementia off in 2024:ahh:

Edited by truthteller
  • Haha 5

13 minutes ago, truthteller said:

Trump vs Biden - a dementia off in 2024:ahh:

Biden has never made such stupid comments like this. If anything he slips up on things he is trying to say but Trump literally doesnt know what he is talking about ever and its scary. Its like a truck driver trying to be a neurosurgeon. :dancehall:

• Like 9
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 7

This is just typical Trump spouting his usual nonsense. He starts a new topic before finishing his original one. Nothing new. Your attempts to make Biden look less senile aren't working. :coffee2:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

Is this an admission that he is guilty of crimes. LOCK HIM UP

19 minutes ago, Onyxmage said:

Biden has never made such stupid comments like this. 

I’m voting for Biden, but be honest:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, GraceRandolph said:

I’m voting for Biden, but be honest:

I absolutely hate compilation clips that make EITHER candidate look unhinged. Im talking about serious topics when both of them are asked. Does Biden sometimes have a difficult time articulating every thought perfectly? Yes but at least hes serious about his job. Trump is so UNSERIOUS about everything and he never answers any questions directly. Ask him about crime he says we are going to bring the biggest crime to DC. What? Ask him about Palestine and he says Hezbollah is very smart. Seriously? its just like he hears something and responds with random words. Its actually scary. 

why is this thread dead? :rip:

our next President according to ATRL and no one is here to support, that’s weird. 

1 hour ago, Onyxmage said:

Biden has never made such stupid comments like this. If anything he slips up on things he is trying to say but Trump literally doesnt know what he is talking about ever and its scary. Its like a truck driver trying to be a neurosurgeon. :dancehall:

Oh c’mon we don’t need to make up stuff like that

And I’m against Trump so don’t come for me

Dr. Alexander
2 minutes ago, Trent W said:

Aren’t you the same user who just moved to the States a few years ago and you said that life was better under Trump’s administration despite the havoc he unleashed on minorities?

1 hour ago, Onyxmage said:

Biden has never made such stupid comments like this.

murg145-i0010185-001.jpg

200w.gif

Edited by Communion
  • Haha 1

battle of the geriatrics :rip: Trump and Biden both need to pull out of the race and let some younger ppl run. I'm sorry but politicians need to be forced to retire at a certain age just like tons of jobs force their employees to retire past the age of 65 even if the employee wants to continue working lol

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Trent W said:

I mean thats my opinion. If you think Trump is even remotely as smart as Biden well you are free to think that but I dont. :michael:

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

why is this thread dead? :rip:

our next President according to ATRL and no one is here to support, that’s weird. 

When you go to vote in the real election, which I'm positive you will, make sure to make a write-in that you are confused about ATRL's decision. I think with enough enforcement they may make a second review of the ballots.

• Haha 1

The strokes need to start stroking 

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Dr. Alexander said:

Aren’t you the same user who just moved to the States a few years ago and you said that life was better under Trump’s administration despite the havoc he unleashed on minorities?

I didn’t say better, I said Biden has managed to be even worse

7 minutes ago, Trent W said:

That's literally the same statement repackaged

Dr. Alexander
24 minutes ago, Trent W said:

You did, and the quote reads:

2017-2020 was miles better than 2021-2024

And then, you went on to say life has become more harder under Biden…

57 minutes ago, Communion said:

murg145-i0010185-001.jpg

200w.gif

That’s the truth though 🤷 

1 hour ago, simplywohoo said:

That's literally the same statement repackaged

45 minutes ago, Dr. Alexander said:

You did, and the quote reads:

And then, you went on to say life has become more harder under Biden…

And I stand by what I said

That doesn’t mean I support Trump

3 hours ago, nadiamendell said:

This is just typical Trump spouting his usual nonsense. He starts a new topic before finishing his original one. Nothing new. Your attempts to make Biden look less senile aren't working. :coffee2:

So I guess all of his frauds charges and the gutted Roe v. Wade is also "usual nonsense" then. :coffee2:

Your attempts to make Trump sound harmless are so stupid.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, nadiamendell said:

Biden is just stuttering because of his speech impediment. He starts a topic and trips over something on the ground or falls off his bike before he can finish it. Nothing new. Your attempt to make Trump look less senile didn't work :sorry:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Onyxmage said:

I absolutely hate compilation clips that make EITHER candidate look unhinged. Im talking about serious topics when both of them are asked. Does Biden sometimes have a difficult time articulating every thought perfectly? Yes but at least hes serious about his job. Trump is so UNSERIOUS about everything and he never answers any questions directly. Ask him about crime he says we are going to bring the biggest crime to DC. What? Ask him about Palestine and he says Hezbollah is very smart. Seriously? its just like he hears something and responds with random words. Its actually scary. 

Biden literally claimed he had a meeting with multiple dead figures last week and he apparently thinks Mexico controls Egyptian borders so is this really the argument you’re gonna die on the hill for? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.