Congressman Andy Ogles says kill all Palestinians

GraceRandolph

1 hour ago, Pendulum said:

the day USA is wiped off the map, the world will become a paradise 

Good luck booking that stage you speak of :heart2: 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Pendulum said:

I'm literally from Eastern Europe babes, I don't have to learn "some basic facts". Of course the war is an escalation of the decade-long skirmishes between Russia and Ukraine and the Russian rhetoric about the statehood of Ukraine. But tell me why everybody and their mother began helping Ukraine in 2022 if they are not an ally of NATO or EU? Where was the help in 2014? What are the benefits?

Why was there no response to the Azerbaijani attack on Armenia and Artsakh last year? Is it because Azerbaijan provides gas to the EU and Armenia has been coddling with Russia for years?

Then you had to listen attentively during your history classes. You would have known a thing or two about centuries of brutal russian imperialism instead of posting laughable takes about the US. In fact, if russia was erased from the planet, Europe would have been a much safer place since russia is the instigator or the co-instigator of every major war.          

Those weren't "skirmishes." This was an illegal invasion and annexation of the Ukrainian territory. A reminder that the US has never annexed any territories since the creation of NATO. Meanwhile, just over the last 30 years, russia has annexed Ichkeria and 20% of Ukraine's territory. 

You can ask clueless Obama and Merkel about why Ukraine didn't receive sufficient aid in 2014 when it was desperately asking for it. This would have nipped the invasion in the bud back in Crimea.       

Ukraine is strongly pro-EU country whose pro-democracy revolution was literally called Euromaidan. Armenia is a member of a russia-led military alliance. Why on earth would the EU help a hostile country? Use your brain for a second please:penguin:        

Edited by playwithme
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Good luck booking that stage you speak of :heart2: 

Good luck erasing that:coffee:

USS-Ronald-Reagan-1280x720.jpg

Congressman Andy Ogles eat a tide pod challenge

2 minutes ago, playwithme said:

Good luck erasing that:coffee:

USS-Ronald-Reagan-1280x720.jpg

Taylor and her entourage on their way to the next leg of the Eras tour. 

OT: disgusting thing to say

no media whatsoever are picking this up? isn't this a huge story?

what if someone in congress said that about Israelis?

• Like 5

Scream @ Zionist ATRLers acting like he isn't saying what they all think :redface:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Leppie said:

no media whatsoever are picking this up? isn't this a huge story?

what if someone in congress said that about Israelis?

There were already Republicans who called for making Gaza a parking lot.

Conservative media cheered him on and liberal media was largely silent, focusing instead on calls to censure Rashida Tlaib - America's sole Palestinian congress member.

In fact, the only people who called out Re. Max Miller's comments that America should turn Gaza Into a parking lot were Tlaib's own progressive allies.

46 minutes ago, Communion said:

...your views are literally identical to the man in the video? YOU are the Republican ideologue in question? :redface:

?

The way they won’t respond to this and keep going on about Ukraine, it’s like a parody at this point :rip:

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Scream @ Zionist ATRLers acting like he isn't saying what they all think :redface:

precisely. Had the “collateral damage” been 400,000 dead and not 40,000, they would hold, word to word, the exact same opinion they have now. We’ve seen them go from “Israel doesn’t do ethnic cleansing, they just kick Palestinians who live in houses they don’t pay rent for” to “yes this is ethic cleansing, so? at least it’s not a Holocaust level scale genocide!”  in front of our very own eyes. :rip:

They simply don’t care. They will say whatever it takes and invent the most depraved excuses just so they get their temporary get away from jail cards. They’re the most morally bankrupt people on earth currently. And they absolutely deserve to not be taken seriously whatsoever - that’s the only thing they earned. 

• Thanks 3

Right-wing politician says some outlandish genocidal sh*t

People with worms in their brains: those damn leftists :rogue:

• Like 1

I'm surprised how some of you are still not permanently banned yet :rip:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, playwithme said:

Then you had to listen attentively during your history classes. You would have known a thing or two about centuries of brutal russian imperialism instead of posting laughable takes about the US. In fact, if russia was erased from the planet, Europe would have been a much safer place since russia is the instigator or the co-instigator of every major war.          

Those weren't "skirmishes." This was an illegal invasion and annexation of the Ukrainian territory. A reminder that the US has never annexed any territories since the creation of NATO. Meanwhile, just over the last 30 years, russia has annexed Ichkeria and 20% of Ukraine's territory. 

You can ask clueless Obama and Merkel about why Ukraine didn't receive sufficient aid in 2014 when it was desperately asking for it. This would have nipped the invasion in the bud back in Crimea.       

Ukraine is strongly pro-EU country whose pro-democracy revolution was literally called Euromaidan. Armenia is a member of a russia-led military alliance. Why on earth would the EU help a hostile country? Use your brain for a second please:penguin:        

Chechnya/Ichkeria is not the same as Ukraine. How are the first and second Chechen wars comparable? I'm not defending the fact that Russia leveled Grozny to the ground and that the second war was orchestrated by Putin and Eltsin but still, totally different conflict.

And please, calling Ukraine democratic is the stretch of the century. Ukraine is just as corrupt as Russia. Wish them all the best though.

USA is just as bad as Russia. I don't understand why are you so hellbend on defending the US?

And as far as I know the US-led invasion of Iraq in 2004 happened after the establishment of NATO or am I missing something?

Let's go back to that short-lived ATRL era where we could see how many times posts were reported :clap3:

Some of us really look stupid, love. Trashing the USA, while having an American artist as your profile picture.. :lmao:

Madebytrina.thumb.jpg.c7448b42380cb3aafa

Edited by Reginald
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 8

16 minutes ago, Reginald said:

Let's go back to that short-lived ATRL era where we could see how many times posts were reported :clap3:

Some of us really look stupid, love. Trashing the USA, while having an American artist as your profile picture.. :lmao:

How is that relevant? Is Gaga the one waging war on other countries? Oh my god, the absolute brainrot! :ahh: She's just an Italian-American girl from New York. Emphasis on Italian.

14 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

"Emphasis on Italian," please. Enjoy your WPs and keep praying in vain for the US to be wiped off the map, you hypocritical lunatic. 

Edited by Reginald
  • Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 4

11 minutes ago, Reginald said:

"Emphasis on Italian," please. Enjoy your WPs and keep praying in vain for the US to be wiped off the map, you hypocritical lunatic. 

Lunatic? Personal insult. Enjoy the WP.

The fact that you are more concerned over a random post of some online rando THAN a congressman FROM YOUR COUNTRY (assuming you are American, apologies if you are not) calling for the GENOCIDE of a whole people group? MEGA MEGA YIKES. It's appalling that you don't see anything wrong with Ogles' statement. 

Also, "praying in vain" :deadbanana2: do you actually think I wish for USA's demise? Cause I really don't but it seems like you cannot read deeper than the surface level. 

Edited by Pendulum
  • Like 1

And mother Rashida was censured for "from the river to the sea" and this piece of garbage will have absolutely NO consequences for this clear call for ethnic cleansing and murder.

• Like 2

I hope that one day all of these politicians, journalists, celebrities etc will be convicted for their role in the genocide 

but we live in an unfair world where evil people are rewarded, so this is unlikely to happen 

He’s disgusting and his comment was as well. Like right after talking about children 💀

he literally could’ve ignored them or just said “death to Hamas (terrorists) ” and left it at that 

This is one of the many reasons a Trump win this fall scares me so much.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.