The Hunter Biden laptop story linked to russian intelligence

playwithme

To no one's surprise, the stories about Hunter Biden's laptop and Biden's "corruption" in Ukraine, which have been pushed for years by the GOP and the far-left, are a russian intelligence ploy. 

GG0EH5qa0AAYbuk?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

how shocking! next i assume theyre gonna say paper is white!

• Haha 2

Not surprised at all.  If Trump wins again Russia/Putin  will be the one calling the shots in the White House when it comes to foreign policy 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

And half of America takes the bait each time 

• Like 2

So can we finally lay it rest like the Russiagate nothingburger too. :coffee2:

• Thumbs Down 3

1 hour ago, dawnettakins said:

So can we finally lay it rest like the Russiagate nothingburger too. :coffee2:

No, because the GOP and the far-left keep working for the russian intelligence. They have to be exposed like the fifth column that they are. 

And the russian collusion story was real. You can't argue with overwhelming evidence. Trump supporters like you are just pathetic.  

Edited by playwithme
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

8 hours ago, XAMJ said:

Vote Biden if you don’t wanna be sold 

You already have been sold, my dear. Your mind, your body and your existance. They all belong to the government and the big corporations. Your mind was stolen by propaganda and your body was stolen by force and its ownership is enforced by laws and police violence. You are not and has never been ''free''. 

Edited by AMIT
  • Thanks 2

It's a shame that half of the GOP are putting russian interest first and keep sabotaging their own country :giraffe:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, playwithme said:

No, because the GOP and the far-left keep working for the russian intelligence. They have to be exposed like the fifth column that they are. 

And the russian collusion story was real. You can't argue with overwhelming evidence. Trump supporters like you are just pathetic.  

The corporate propaganda machine working overtime I see. Really got people brains rotting here. Can't stand Trump, and I voted for Biden in 2020.

You tried tho bestie!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dawnettakins said:

The corporate propaganda machine working overtime I see. Really got people brains rotting here. Can't stand Trump, and I voted for Biden in 2020.

You tried tho bestie!

I mean now more than ever there’s more evidence supporting what everyone suggested happened in 2016-2020 when it comes to Russia and Trump/gop🤷

• Thanks 1

The fact the gop and Fox spent a year touting this man  as the smoking gun and now they are all like “this was never even important information” 💀

Edited by GhostBox

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.