Elden Ring: Shadow of the Erdtree DLC

Lightbringer007

Spoiler

Girl ... Miquella/Radahn is IMPOSSIBLE to beat ... truly the hardest boss in all of elden ring and I hate it here

Oh Malenia girl sorry I judged u too harshly lmao. Messemer, Divine beast lion and Bayle were my fave bosses by far this DLC ... oh Igon the star NPC that u are

• Like 1

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wondy Lust

• Lightbringer007

• Universo

• Eóghan

I'm on Ng+ right now and I'm doin the Dlc at the same time as the main game and let me tell you it hits different

I'm gonna do Placidusaxx/Bayle back to back then Rykard/Mesmer back to back :fan:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

started ng+ a little while back and gonna try and make sure I dont avoid or miss any side stories

part of the reason why i got my ass kicked so badly at 

Spoiler

radahn/miquella

2 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

she's meditating guys 

shes-dead-v0-an1m8z005idc1.jpeg?auto=webp&s=12f3dd3f2f655f84cd4359590eba02e2ac7a563e

oh thats-

• Haha 1

why I fear that this isnt the end for elden ring ... like I feel like there's still a few things that havent been explained alot and theres still a ton of lore that can be flushed out

wouldn't be surprised if they did a final dlc like DS3 had

when are we getting an elden ring story movie that hollywood doesn't **** up and grrm can write the script... let's cast it right now :jonny:

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

them nerfing the final boss months later is sending me

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.