Elden Ring: Shadow of the Erdtree DLC

Lightbringer007

Took me quite a while to learn Rellana's move set. I don't use summons or spirits so having to endure those long ass combos for being able to attack once made it a near six minute fight when I finally beat her 馃拃

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wondy Lust

• Lightbringer007

• FailSafe

• liam13

the dlc is gettin review bombed on steam, 20% are about pc performance (like every pc game before their 1st patch) and 80% are about difficulty (mostly about how it's impossible to do solo)

i don't know if i should trust reviews by people who did no exploration and finished the dlc in 1 weekend. rushing through to the dungeons and bosses isn't really my idea of fun, especially when fromsoft dlc are notoriously much harder than the base game. this is another open world, it's not a streamlined聽 path like previous fromsoft games.

they introduced the scaling of the Scadutree blessing for a reason and the people are reaching the final boss with barely level 10 or less when there's 20 level in total ... also the summon shaming need to stop, it's an integral part of the Elden Ring gameplay. and that's even more encouraged in this dlc, the trailers are emphasizing that you're part of a group that travels together and help each other to find Miquella, npc quests should be found (for summons to appear), then used in bosses. and if you can't be bothered to speak to npcs then use the spirit summons. i'm not saying the reviews are all wrong, fromsoft tend to overdo the difficulty on some bosses but they later fix it with patches. many bosses from the base game were nerfed/adjusted from the launch game, it will be the case here again.

cuca-sassy1.thumb.gif.44a00c5553918ecbbd6d30334376470d.gif

• Like 1

My scadutree buff is level 19 but I can't find the last bloody fragment I need to upgrade it聽:rip:

10 hours ago, Starshine said:

My mimic has no business being this dumb, I'll say that.

cuca-sassy1.thumb.gif.44a00c5553918ecbbd

It usually mimics your past behaviors in battle. :skull:

Edited by Onyxmage
  • Haha 4

Spoiler

Finally beat Radahn and Miquella, girl **** that boss, it's mainly Miquella's stupid ass lights that made the fight annoying, like let me SEE聽:rip:

But also the Pontiff move and the 3-hit move where he starts with his left sword (Absolutely impossible for me to dodge consistently) are EVIL

Taking my time, I'm awful rusty at this. Miss Dancing Lion gave me hell.

Got to the final boss and barely tickled its health :rip:

My blessing levels aren't fully maxed, but I've been exploring really well and have absolutely no idea where the rest are. The scadutree fragments I'm missing are probably random pot guys around the map :rip:

And some of us (me) play with cheats to peacefully enjoy the lore, scenery and beauty of all enemy designs (and living their destructive mage fantasy).

:suburban:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Spoiler

The Light of Miquella incant you get from his Remembrance sucks in pve, but it's so fun to use in pvp though, especially in the chaos area where people have to hide from the giant head thing聽:ryan3:

Finally got to start playing the dlc ... when I tell you my jaw DROPPED as soon as I walked to the land of shadows WHEW

I just know this is gonna be an insane run

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.