Elden Ring: Shadow of the Erdtree DLC

Lightbringer007

Spoiler

Not the Carian sisters (Rennala and Rellana) falling for the redheads (Radagon and Messmer)

Messy queens 17HSMdI.gif

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wondy Lust

• Lightbringer007

• liam13

• Universo

9 hours ago, FailSafe said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Not the Carian sisters (Rennala and Rellana) falling for the redheads (Radagon and Messmer)

Messy queens 17HSMdI.gif

Spoiler

I still can't get over them just swapping the n and l around and calling it a day for her name :rip:

But I'll take more Rennala lore anyday so we WON!

how iconic would it be if this DLC ended up winning GOTY and all the big awards lol

New hairstyles previewed and they look pretty good, yet another reason for me to never wear a helmet :chick1:

• Like 1

i am not watching ANY of the new stuff they've been showing the past couple of days

just five more days :jonny5:

• Like 1

Just saw one of the spells mages get, we're done with incantations as of now

ANDY DROPPING WOODY Meme Generator

• Haha 1

I hope the leak is not real, at least for one of the bosses.

Spoiler

Radahn being the Promised Lord of Miquella and the final boss?! WTF. 

2 hours ago, FailSafe said:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Of course a homosexshuh would betray his own sister for giant dick :biblio:

17 minutes ago, Magickarp said:
  Hide contents

Of course a homosexshuh would betray his own sister for giant dick :biblio:

Spoiler

Miquella jumped from an omen dick to a giant dick. Both his brothers, as well.

Lawd have mercy

4 hours ago, FailSafe said:

Hide contents

Spoiler

I'm hoping it's not real because the fight looks absolutely awful, like its unfinished compared to the Messmer fight :rip:

Miquella does look GORGEOUS tho

I wouldn't be surprised tbh. fromSoft do love to reuse previous ideas to give it another spin.

the Lothric, younger prince boss from ds3 is very iconic

Miquella the man you are...

35 minutes ago, Wondy Lust said:
  Hide contents

I'm hoping it's not real because the fight looks absolutely awful, like its unfinished compared to the Messmer fight :rip:

Miquella does look GORGEOUS tho

Spoiler

If a "Miquella's Consort" concept is Fromsoft's basis for the final boss of the DLC, then they freaking missed their shot at making a particular character the final boss. After all, this "character" has connections to Miquella and a lot of players want to fight him or at least learn a bit more story about him.

I'm talking about Godwyn.

Edited by FailSafe

12 hours ago, FailSafe said:
  Hide contents

If a "Miquella's Consort" concept is Fromsoft's basis for the final boss of the DLC, then they freaking missed their shot at making a particular character the final boss. After all, this "character" has connections to Miquella and a lot of players want to fight him or at least learn a bit more story about him.

I'm talking about Godwyn.

Spoiler

Tbh, I just don't see how they'd narratively be able to bring back Godwyn without some asspulling or convoluted twist. His soul suffered a true death and Miquella's attempts at reviving/saving his soul all but failed. Would've nice to see some eldritch horror type kinda boss fight like Miquella controlling Godwyn's mermaid body akin to Aldrich fighting using Gwyndolin's body in ds3 though.

Radahn being there is even more clusterfuck (perhaps there's context provided in the DLC as for why) but I'm honestly fine with either of them as long as the fight looks good.

I would've liked to have a seen questline for the Undeath stuff over Chaos of all things though. 

Posted (edited)

random question but how do you do the spoiler (reveal hidden contents) thing here? Im still kinda new to some of atrl's functions

Edited by Lightbringer007

1 hour ago, Lightbringer007 said:

random question but how do you do the spoiler (reveal hidden contents) thing here? Im still kinda new to some of atrl's functions

The eye icon 

hKxhrRI.png

Spoiler

I only spoiled myself on the Radahn, Messmer, and Bayle fight (to at least experience some parts for the first time, but I noticed that when they were fighting Bayle, they used an incantation called Miquella's light so it's probably one of the options from his Remembrance (it looks so cool, if not useless for any enemy that isn't crippled/can input read)

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Wondy Lust said:

The eye icon 

hKxhrRI.png

Reveal hidden contents

I only spoiled myself on the Radahn, Messmer, and Bayle fight (to at least experience some parts for the first time, but I noticed that when they were fighting Bayle, they used an incantation called Miquella's light so it's probably one of the options from his Remembrance (it looks so cool, if not useless for any enemy that isn't crippled/can input read)

tysm! 

so I fired up the game for the first time in 2 years and finally beat malenia. I needed a mimic, blasphemous blade, AND had to over lvl because I'm turribul at this game.:biblionny:

a nightmare... literally a nightmare.

27 minutes ago, Starshine said:

so I fired up the game for the first time in 2 years and finally beat malenia. I needed a mimic, blasphemous blade, AND had to over lvl because I'm turribul at this game.:biblionny:

a nightmare... literally a nightmare.

git gud sis. dlc is coming in 3 days :ryan3:

• Haha 1

Omg massive spoiler. And please don't ask where I got this info!!

Spoiler

Radahn leak is fake, St Trina is the final boss :WAP:

3 more days sistrens.

i'm helping other tarnished defeat bosses and it's been :gaycatney2:

I HATE IT HERE msmskssksosdjnskssk

Spoiler

Some reviewers heavily hinted Radahn/Miquella final boss fight WTF! What the **** is Fromsoft doing??? I'm gutted kskssksksksk why Radahn?!?!?!?! I can't get it together Miyazaki 

angry-throw.gif

WOw at the reviews. I'm currently on a media blackout and want to know this thing:

-I'm now at NG++ at lvl 230. How will the scaling work? I beat Mohg and Radhan with ease on NG++ so I can start the DLC when it drops. I'm way overpowered currently and I love it.

The DLC will erase my OP'ness??

28 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

WOw at the reviews. I'm currently on a media blackout and want to know this thing:

-I'm now at NG++ at lvl 230. How will the scaling work? I beat Mohg and Radhan with ease on NG++ so I can start the DLC when it drops. I'm way overpowered currently and I love it.

The DLC will erase my OP'ness??

If anything it will probably enhance it with the new levelling system within the DLC area. Scaling will probably be around the same although people were talking about how at hardcapped vigor they were still getting killed in like 3 hits. 

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.