Elden Ring: Shadow of the Erdtree DLC

Lightbringer007

54 minutes ago, Eóghan said:

yeah I also have a save in ng+2 but i ain't gonna touch that one, the expansion is already gonna be hard as it is in normal ng, i can't even imagine in ng+ :deadbanana2:

thank god i scum saved at the end of my original ng playthrough that i put somewhere on my pc

even at 170, you're gonna get your cheeks clapped :fan: i learned my lesson with "Ringed City" :skull:

in NG, the soft cap is between 120 and 200, which means it doesn't change much if you're level 120 or 200

The Ringed City was HELL :rip: 

i hope i still get ****** tho cause i'm thinking about not level up at all unless they go crazy hard with the enemies/bosses (which is likely anyway :toofunny2:)

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wondy Lust

• Lightbringer007

• liam13

• Universo

1 hour ago, liam13 said:

so how will you guys start the dlc? new game or before ng+ or after ng+?

Def NG+ since i am running a decent blood build but will also start a new game from beginning with a different class.

1 hour ago, Nutitle said:

Some lore

GG3qBytbAAAvJOf?format=png&name=small

vkLN8QL.gif

Who is Miquella waiting???!! Us?!?! We basically became the Elden Lord at the end of the story!!! Can we marry Miquella???!

IMG_6023.gif?ex=65c856ef&is=65b5e1ef&hm=

Edited by FailSafe
  • Like 1

I SCREAMED AT ALL OF THIS! WTF THIS LOOKS INSANE!!!

https://www.ign.com/articles/hidetaka-miyazaki-elden-ring-shadow-of-the-erdtree-interview

IGN Interview, highlights in particular for me:

Spoiler
  1. Miquella's cocoon in Mohg's palace is entry point
  2. Miquella important part of the story
  3. Area is around/bigger than Limgrave
  4. Queen Marika's story will also be told 
  5. There are several characters in the world, and NPCs who have been following Miquella as well. 
  6. Messmer (red hair guy) stands on equal footing to these other demigods and children of Marika but we'll find out why he exists in the Land of Shadow (and why he isn't featured in the legends of the Erdtree)
Spoiler

I'll be hella mad if Maelania doesn't reunite with Miquella! I wanted my phase 3! :monkey:

• Like 2

I can’t decide if I should just jump into the DLC when it comes out, or start a fresh file and play it again. :rip:

I’m absolutely terrible at jumping back into games, DLC is definitely not for me. I’m much more comfortable with starting over fresh and then playing the new content, but the game is so massive…idk if I want to spend the time doing it again.

10 hours ago, fauxtography said:

I can’t decide if I should just jump into the DLC when it comes out, or start a fresh file and play it again. :rip:

I’m absolutely terrible at jumping back into games, DLC is definitely not for me. I’m much more comfortable with starting over fresh and then playing the new content, but the game is so massive…idk if I want to spend the time doing it again.

You could just rush Varre's questline and defeat Mogh just in time for the DLC :giraffe:

I just know the musical score for this one will be so f*king good omg

• 2 months later...
Posted (edited)

:jonny:

Edited by BODERLINE
  • Like 2

miss marika slays right in the first 30s :clap3::clap3:

• Like 1

YALL ... THIS LOOKS INSANE WHAT

June cannot come sooner enough!

I honestly couldn't hear any dialogue over the music lmao.

It looked so good though, one month to go until I night comet everything to death :chick1:

• Like 1

Still need to beat the game 

it's too tense for me :redface:

• Like 1

Need to get into this still

• Like 1

This GOTY is coming for blood :WAP:

• Like 1

I really want to play this game but I'm scared it will be too hard for me :jonny6:

• Like 1

On 5/22/2024 at 2:15 PM, Kern said:

I really want to play this game but I'm scared it will be too hard for me :jonny6:

get into it sis. all you need to do is never give up.

my experience: i got my ahh handed to me with a first few characters. basically i didn't know what tf was going on and the mechanics are very hard for new players. but i kept playing and eventually, i found what worked for me and went with it.

once i got the hang of it, i knew that elden lord title is mine to claim :ryan3:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, liam13 said:

get into it sis. all you need to do is never give up.

my experience: i got my ahh handed to me with a first few characters. basically i didn't know what tf was going on and the mechanics are very hard for new players. but i kept playing and eventually, i found what worked for me and went with it.

once i got the hang of it, i knew that elden lord title is mine to claim :ryan3:

:jonny: You convinced me.
I just need to talk with my bank account because I'm also getting Baltur's Gate

On 5/22/2024 at 1:15 AM, Kern said:

OMG you gotta play with friends or other online players. Summon them into your world to help you defeat bosses.

4 minutes ago, Kern said:

my brother in soon-to-be marika's t*ts, i have yet convinced you if you still have thoughts about acquiring such masterpiece.

JUST DO IT :khalyan2:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, liam13 said:

my brother in soon-to-be marika's t*ts, i have yet convinced you if you still have thoughts about acquiring such masterpiece.

JUST DO IT :khalyan2:

Okay! I'm buying it tomorrow! I swear! 

• Haha 1

YALL OMG

Is this Miquella?

20 minutes ago, Lightbringer007 said:

YALL OMG

Is this Miquella?

I think it's a picture of the NPC that was speaking in both trailers. She looks like Miquella but it's definitely not her;

ybM2tDU.jpeg 

I think we're maybe gonna get something similar to Milicent's questline? (my favorite quest in the base game). Milicent was guiding us towards Malenia and was a copy of her in many ways.

49 minutes ago, Kern said:

Took me 280 hours to beat Baldur's Gate 3. Fantastic game but in my opinion it's harder than Elden Ring, especially if you're not used to the snail pace gameplay of d&d role playing. I played on normal difficulty and I got my ass kicked more than I care to admit, I had to switch to easy mode on multiple occasions.

My first playthrough of Elden Ring was 140 hours. FromSoft games are notorious for being difficult, I've played them all and I can guarentee you Elden Ring is the easiest, it's the perfect entry for newcomers. Mandatory bosses are easy, only the optional bosses are quite tough. That's mainly because it's an open world that rewards exploration. If you're a thorough explorer, by the time you reach the boss door, you'll have up to 2 npc summons + your own spirit summon. No need to call friends or online players but the option is also there. People like to criticize FromSoft for not having an easy mode but Elden Ring has one, you just have to look for it.

Here's also a very useful Map I wish I had on my first playthrough to guide my exploration based on my level:

Fqrr3Jv.jpeg 

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.