CNN: Biden losing support of Kamala, popular Dem governors, who fear he'll lose

Communion

Biden or Trump, either way we're ****** :weeps: 

I am VERY scared of what's coming in 2025...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• GhostBox

• Vermillion

concubine

It's giving that this was all planned from the start..

I sure as hell won't be voting for Biden again

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Communion said:

100% great message. Totally convincing. 100% gonna work. I'm sure it provided fantastic results in 2016 too.

You’re living in a past sweetie, it’s not 2016 anymore. It’s more dangerous now, then it was ever before, since a lot of things at stake :gaycat2: Anyway, I hope for a same energy from you, when orange clownery will introduce his new way of law and order. You can do with your vote whatever you want, seat home, voting third party but in the end it’s either Trump or Biden, so if you’re advocating for even more chaos and madness, it’s simply giving a masochistic vibes :coffee2:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 4

I’ve said for a while it’s gonna be a close election.its a 50/50 race.  But if Biden does squeeze out a EC win I can’t wait for the meltdowns on this site 😂😂 that will be more fun that the meltdowns if trump wins again 

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

I’ve said for a while it’s gonna be a close election.its a 50/50 race.  But if Biden does squeeze out a EC win I can’t wait for the meltdowns on this site 😂😂 that will be more fun that the meltdowns if trump wins again 

Why would there be meltdowns? The best we’d have to look forward to is that we get stagnation and no progress. The country loses no matter which of the dementia patients wins the election and we’ll be doomed to another four years of misery. Biden winning merely delays the inevitable, and he won’t even be able to do anything as he’ll just be a lame duck for four years with no Senate control and the House being completely meaningless to hold onto without the other chamber.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

20 hours ago, XAMJ said:

he is not going to lose. 

dems are overperforming in every special election and have managed to flip seats.

the polls are soo wrong its hillarious.

Just like the polls were wrong in 2020 (acc to MAGA's) when they showed Trump losing every time? :deadbanana:. You don't get to choose when to believe the polls 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Why would there be meltdowns? The best we’d have to look forward to is that we get stagnation and no progress. The country loses no matter which of the dementia patients wins the election and we’ll be doomed to another four years of misery. Biden winning merely delays the inevitable, and he won’t even be able to do anything as he’ll just be a lame duck for four years with no Senate control and the House being completely meaningless to hold onto without the other chamber.

Clearly you dont understand the damage Trump can and will do if he wins. This isnt a "both sides" issue. :deadbanana2: I can see Trump's secretary of education completely eliminating all of the programs Biden has implemented to help people with their student loans (like the SAVE and FRESH START programs) and giving us absolutely no recourse or loan forgiveness, Before you say nobody has gotten any forgiveness, the Biden administration has already forgiven over 100 billion in student loans. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Chemist said:

Jusr like the polls were wrong in 2020 (acc to MAGA's) when they showed Trump losing every time? :deadbanana:. You don't get to choose when to believe the polls 

That is not true at all, Biden was always behind 

state polling is what was so wrong and it’s wrong again 

national polling is baloney 

Edited by XAMJ
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, XAMJ said:

That is not true at all, Biden was always behind 

state polling is what was so wrong and it’s wrong again 

national polling is baloney 

Wrong! As a matter of fact the polls were leaning more towards Biden than the final result :rip:

According to RCP's final average of polls:

:cm:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Did everyone try the chicken?

• Thumbs Down 1

11 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

Can’t imagine why people aren’t excited at the thought of a second term.

Wow, I couldn't even finish it

not only senile, creepy and unhinged too! 

4 hours ago, Chemist said:

Wrong! As a matter of fact the polls were leaning more towards Biden than the final result :rip:

According to RCP's final average of polls:

:cm:

While I am conflicted on RCP overall, thank you for pulling these stats up - when it comes to the individual state breakdown this conversation still gets lost.

Trump is winning over Biden, the writing is on the wall

Democrats will need to replace Biden before elections

• Haha 1

Biden has no chance to victory. Accept it.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I don't understand people who say "Biden should be replaced before the election". That would SOLIDIFY Trump's win. Firstly, it shows the unstability of the Democratic party and would turn-off any swing voter. Secondly, the time to introduce and test out a new rival to Trump was 2 years ago, it is far too late now. Trump is a very special phenomenon and beating him isn't easy. The only person who has proven they can beat him is Biden.

• Like 1

Meh. I'm voting for Joe. If the US devolves further into a christo-fascist hellscape, and all of my personal liberties are stripped away, at least I'll have done what I could to prevent it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

I don't know why you are all arguing at this point. It won't do any good.

There are the options you have, and you can't change them at this stage.

Go with Trump or Biden or simply don't vote. The choice is yours, but none of your bitching and pissing and moaning will change a damn thing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, The7thStranger said:

I don't know why you are all arguing at this point. It won't do any good.

There are the options you have, and you can't change them at this stage.

Go with Trump or Biden or simply don't vote. The choice is yours, but none of your bitching and pissing and moaning will change a damn thing.

I have accepted we will hear about every fluctuation and poll and doom post on this forum until it is over. No matter the outcome it will be the most painful process :laugh: It is still early as hell and people have Biden marked as completely done for

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, If U Seek Amy said:

I have accepted we will hear about every fluctuation and poll and doom post on this forum until it is over. No matter the outcome it will be the most painful process :laugh: It is still early as hell and people have Biden marked as completely done for

not comparing Biden to Obama but when Obama was up for election He was down in polls, the Dems were freaking out, and alot in the media were saying Romney was gonna be the next president. 💀

It’s a 50/50 race. like anything can happen. We still have 8 months to go😂

Edited by GhostBox

2 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

not comparing Biden to Obama but when Obama was up for election He was down in polls, the Dems were freaking out, and alot in the media were saying Romney was gonna be the next president. 💀

It’s a 50/50 race. like anything can happen. We still have 8 months to go😂

Right. Like listen. I get it. Polls are not good. But it is February people. Get a grip.

23 hours ago, XAMJ said:

he is not going to lose. 

dems are overperforming in every special election and have managed to flip seats.

the polls are soo wrong its hillarious.

You're right, but that doesn't feed the narrative.

With that said, dems are stuck with him either way. The time to push him out was last year, not months before the election.

1 hour ago, Mike91 said:

You're right, but that doesn't feed the narrative.

The only narrative I see is people trying to gaslight people into ignoring how polling works and decades of political science to somehow justify their thinking that the once-in-a-generation phenomenon of a sitting president *being more unpopular* than his party is somehow not of concern, let alone that Biden already underperformed state-level Dems in 2020 and Biden's 2020 is objectively one of the weakest electoral victories in decades. But sure... narrative! :redface:

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Communion said:

Biden's 2020 is objectively one of the weakest electoral victories in decades. But sure... narrative! :redface:

Let’s see the EC wins since 2000. 

2000= 271-266 (Bush wins)

2004=286-251 (Bush wins) 

2008= 365-173 (Obama wins) 

2012= 332-206 (Obama wins)

2016= 304-227 (trump wins) 

2020= 306-232 (Biden win) 

besides Obama (who was a once in a A lifetime candidate and will never happen again)  the ECV since 2000 has been close.  Biden and Trump had almost the same win when it comes to the EC. Which is all that matters.  It doenst matter if Biden wins Michigan by 1 vote or Trump wins Pennsylvania by 2 votes. 

It’s Biden vs trump again. 

who ever wins will have about the same win as 2016-2020. You can’t compare them to any other years besides their own. It’s different times. Far more partisan. 

Edited by GhostBox

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.