• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• GhostBox

• Vermillion

Can’t imagine why people aren’t excited at the thought of a second term.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

He’s definitely going to lose

Kamala sis... you better be careful who you disclose these things to before Jill goes Lady Macbeth and gets you tossed. :deadbanana4:

• Haha 1

Biden will lose the Electoral College by a decent margin and people can bookmark this post if they insist otherwise. National polls don’t mean **** yet too many are still relying on them.

Solid line-up of future stars on that invite list but I’ve been consistent that Gretchen needs to stay put as she’s far more valuable where she is currently. I digress.

Debbie Dingell’s response probably surprises me the most here on Gaza, unless CNN’s exaggerating things. Where is she in the press if she truly feels this way?

Also why the **** is that charlatan Roland Martin anywhere near black outreach efforts?

Why does Kamala’s team have to go through the press to reach Biden’s team on these obvious issues we’ve been talking about here since 2018?

This is a sad joke coming far too late with no action of consequence possible with a deadlocked Congress.

The only way I see movement is not through student loans or Roe at this point but Biden alone on Gaza.

Which isn’t happening as he alone isn’t budging despite literally his entire team telling him to including his closest advisors.

• Thanks 8

2 minutes ago, jakeisphat said:

Kamala sis... you better be careful who you disclose these things to before Jill goes Lady Macbeth and gets you tossed. :deadbanana4:

Jill can’t stand Kamala but she’s not an idiot. The political fallout of Kamala being forced out this late would be far greater than Biden actually following through on his original promise and staying for one term only.

he is not going to lose. 

dems are overperforming in every special election and have managed to flip seats.

the polls are soo wrong its hillarious.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 8

23 minutes ago, Espresso said:

Why does Kamala’s team have to go through the press to reach Biden’s team on these obvious issues we’ve been talking about here since 2018?

Biden and his team have sidelined her from the beginning, shoving her onto the impossible task of managing the border that has currently come back to bite him and forced him to make his recent tack to the hard right on immigration.

Politico has had weekly hit-pieces on Kamala based on leaks hinting at staff dysfunction and turmoil, and that's surely led to her getting frozen out even more, I'd reckon. Aside from required business meetings and the forced lunches they have together to keep up appearances, I doubt they interact with or respect each other much, if at all.

And not only that, he's shoved the abortion issue onto Kamala as well because, well.. she's a woman, so she can be expected to take the lead on an issue that a personally anti-abortion Catholic can not. It's at least an issue she can take on convincingly, unlike the border, so there is that.

• Thanks 1

I'm not confident he'll win either. I don't know how US politics work but do the democrats not need to have a vote on who gets go for presidency because he's already in power? As a democratic voter I wouldn't want him to be going for presidency again since it's a guaranteed loss. They need someone fresh. And it's a shame Americans won't vote for a female president.

Michael Jackson Halloween GIF by Vevo

let me watch this genocidal political party infight. They don’t give a **** about me or most Americans anyway 

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Down 2

The way they’re trying to ensure these two twats don’t end up running against one another again because we don’t need to relive the trauma of anything from 2020. It’s very coincidental all of this but I’m not mad about it. Get this geriatric **** out of here!

People convincing themselves everything is fine cause dems are winning in certain elections don’t get it. People aren’t against democrats. They’re against this geriatric genocidal maniac who has shown himself to be a racist warmongering liar who works on behalf of the state of Israel and Ukraine and not the American people. He will lose. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 11
  • Thumbs Down 3

Of course the leftists suddenly love and believe in CNN "sources" now that CNN is run by right wingers. It is all so predictable.

Leftists foaming at the mouth and hoping Biden loses so Trump can take over, kill millions of queer people, people of color, and immigrants, just so they can say "I told you Biden would lose". Truly evil, disgusting people.

Whitmer is quite literally leading a coalition in Michigan to reach out to voters on behalf of Biden. And the one governor talking about immigration is right: we do need to get tougher on messaging about it and making sure Americans know Republicans (and leftists who are actually Republicans) are to blame for the problem. That is not going against Biden lol.

5 minutes ago, Nova_23 said:

People convincing themselves everything is fine cause dems are winning in certain elections don’t get it. People aren’t against democrats. They’re against this geriatric genocidal maniac who has shown himself to be a racist warmongering liar who works on behalf of the state of Israel and Ukraine and not the American people. He will lose. 

By "people", you mean leftists who do not vote. You are saying "ignore real world election data and listen to the people on Twitter whose greatest contribution to helping Palestine is putting an emoji in their bios". :ahh: 

While I do not believe in polls at this point, the vast majority show people in this country support sending aide to both Israel and Ukraine. :rip: You guys are on the outside. Nobody likes far right or far left lunatics who are willing to throw everything away and hurt the most vulnerable people just to push their agendas.

Edited by Sannie
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 5
  • Thumbs Down 15

2 minutes ago, Sannie said:

"ignore real world election data "

While I do not believe in polls at this point

This website has no business being free when this is the kind of comedy goal I get to consume on it every day.

• Haha 5

Republicans aren’t even worried about campaigning they’re already working on what they’re going to do once they’re in :worship: the meltdowns from this site will be orgasmic when Trump wins again. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

I don’t know who will win in 2024, but I sure as heII know it won’t be Biden. 

Biden does not have a path to victory in Wisconsin and Michigan and he can’t win without those states.  He is bleeding youth and muslim support, and most people are apathetic about him in general.  

Most people don’t want him to run and I don’t understand why the Democrats are not taking this seriously.  You can’t tell people “this is the most important election of our times” if you are not treating it as something important. 

• Thanks 8
  • Thumbs Down 1

20 minutes ago, Sannie said:

By "people", you mean leftists who do not vote. 

My parents are about as middle of the road as it comes and they are planning on voting third party this year.  They do not think either candidate is fit to be president and distrust the leadership of both parties.  Their voting record has been Bush-Obama-McCain-Clinton-Biden

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Nova_23 said:

In the end, you’re gonna get a lot more racist warmongering psycho liar who already works on behalf of the state of Russia and will give Israel every possible tools to wipe out Palestine completely from planet Earth map and basically same destiny for Ukraine, since putin sleeping and dreaming for Trump return. So the one who will completely lose - it's only you guys. I can tell already, it's gonna be a bumpy ride with hard boomerang effect for y’all :gaycat2:

Edited by Gottasadae
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

17 minutes ago, Gottasadae said:

So the one who will completely lose - it's only you guys.

100% great message. Totally convincing. 100% gonna work. I'm sure it provided fantastic results in 2016 too.

• Like 1

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Gottasadae said:

So the one who will completely lose - it's only you guys.

The ones who lose are always us anyway. Might as well get to choose who gets to lose along with us, and at this point, pray for as much damage to this forsaken shithole country and all the irredeemable people who live in it as possible

Joe Biden is literally vetoing another call for a ceasefire at the UN. He’s giving Israel all the diplomatic cover they want without them even asking for it. They know all of his posturing and handwringing is performative and he doesn’t really mean it - that he fully has their back 100% and endorses their genocidal campaign all the way. Once he no longer has to worry about re-election, he won’t have to worry about pretenses and entertaining the two state delusion anymore.

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

I blame Biden bros for not support Beto.

haven't dems done really well in recent elections though? the one factor that will be up in the air is if that streak of winning continues, most of those flips didn't want biden campaigning for them.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.