Usher tenses up when asked if he asked Chris Brown to be a guest at Superbowl

Armani?

That's that classic media training at play. :clap3:

But you can tell they prolly ain't good by his choice of words. He ain't ******* with that *****. :rip:

14 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

King is classy, sexy and with heavy balls that need to be sucked, not everyone has that :clap3:

:skull:

OT: Usher is a true Libra. knows how to throw digs and keep it professional :lmao:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

King is classy, sexy and with heavy balls that need to be sucked, not everyone has that :clap3:

MTE. 

I knew it. Dude tried to fight him last year. Of course he would keep it professional but bts the ATL probably came out and he told Chris to f off.

• Like 1

Chris is not a good person it’s clear he did something to Usher

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Facelessboy said:

Chris is not a good person it’s clear he did something to Usher

Usher and Chris Brown were on good terms previously, but I suspect this incident from last year marked a turning point, and rightfully so.

Who knows what else might have occurred behind-the-scenes since. But I'm sure there's been conflict because the moment Usher got announced as Super Bowl headliner I was begrudgingly accepting that Brown could appear as a guest based on their positive history together - plus the fact that, let's be real, Chris Brown is never getting the headlining gig, so he'd only get to perform as a guest for someone who supports him. So him not being there at all and now this tense response makes it clear something shifted in their friendship. 

Edited by Moonlight Nation

Chris does NOT deserve such a iconic spot thank god he wasn’t welcome.

• Like 2

Even if he wanted to invite him I doubt the NFL/CBS/ROC would be ok with it. Chris would be a liability. 

• Like 1

anyway they both have nice dicks

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Usher looks good af in that vid 

• Like 1

Glad he finally dropped that man! He deserves to be able to move forward without the weirdo Chris Brown stans being pressed that Usher’s not going to tolerate abuse from their dangerous fave. 

• Like 1

Alicia was the perfect guest for the show, Chris wasn't needed at all :hippo:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.