ABC wants Miley for AI, but feel she is not "family friendly"

Fastlane

I hope Miley stays away from this, her music is too good and her career trajectory is great. No TV shows please.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Tudors said:

Miley can't speak a sentence without saying the word fuc like 3 times. I've always felt she was overdoing it to prove she's not that Disney channel girl anymore.

What are you talking about. She was the youngest coach in the history of the Voice for 2 seasons and was family friendly and very cute 

• Like 1

it's obviously going to be Carrie Underwood.

I highly doubt they'd pick Shania since she'd only be a viewers magnet to the older generation. Kelly Rowland wouldn't cause any attention.

And any current or fallen pop girl seems unrealistic. Maybe Miley takes it as a one off check like Ari did with The Voice

I really hope Miley stays away from judging on talent shows. I want all my favs to never do it again. 

Cameltoe Chariot
47 minutes ago, wildsidenormani said:

spacer.png

well yes! 

Posting leaked, private nude photos, even censored ones, is f*cking disgusting.

• Thanks 2

I think Alanis will be a judge. 

59 minutes ago, livelikemusic said:

I do not see her taking the position, nor do I think Jennifer Lopez will return with all of her other projects. Kelly Rowland and Shania Twain are PERFECT choices! Or a name not even mentioned!

Kelly Rowland is a great judge ! 

• Like 1

Lol, she's too big right now to be on that show

1 hour ago, MingYouToo said:

Miley has just had a career resurgence literally last year that put her name alongside SZA, Taylor, Doja, Beyonce, Ariana, after years of relative B-lister status, all aforementioned women currently running mainstream pop music. Why would she settle for this.

Another pop friendly lead from Miley would most likely smash and give her career even longer life she doesn't need the A.I. crap. None of the current girls are losing their star enough to both being in a talent show. Exception would be Ariana who did it during her peak but it was most likely just for a one time bag. Only Katy from the ATRL era of popgirls rose high and fell down enough to warrant a talent show judging stint

Edited by reymiu

Avril Lavigne maybe?

Miley is above AI in this place in her career. She should continue riding this music career resurgence and goodwill she's been experiencing. And she's right she's not family friendly lol. The AI audience is mostly the 50+ demographic living in middle America which is not Miley's audience and they never will be. Besides getting a big paycheck there is no benefit in doing this gig for any relevant artist right now. 

54 minutes ago, honestopinion said:

What are you talking about. She was the youngest coach in the history of the Voice for 2 seasons and was family friendly and very cute 

I do not watch the voice and always cringe when people talk about it and what's happening on it. But OK she can stop saying the *** every other word then hire her. Seems like a good gig and she would serve iconic looks

2 hours ago, honestopinion said:

Miley doesn't want them and couldn't care less about this show. Only artists who ended their careers and almost retired  are going there for easy money after constantly flopping 

The fact that THE Mariah Carey was a judge on this show still haunts me :bibliahh:

The thing is, unlike the Voice, AI wants a permanent position. they don't like rotating judges. Miley is not steady nor stable enough for them, she is too independent to do a judging gig and especially not at this time.

last year's rumor...

I guess they won't bring back Nicki

giphy.gif

9 hours ago, SweetTalker said:

The fact that THE Mariah Carey was a judge on this show still haunts me :bibliahh:

To be fair, AI season 12 (the one shes on) was the time where her commercial success was very very iffy, this was post triumphant (which was a bop but definitely not for the geepee) and pre-Beautiful, she used AI to kickstart her semi resurgence with that era. 

Sounds like a bunch of Karens. Miley don’t want to do your show anyway

miley cyrus GIF

Miley was amazing on The Voice and that's MOREEE family friendly than Idol... so she will do fine.

But Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani practically eating each other's faces on the show is family friendly?! Girl...

idk why yall think Miley would be beneath this show when Ariana, Demi, & Nicki all judged on singing competition shows…

53 minutes ago, Bewitched said:

idk why yall think Miley would be beneath this show when Ariana, Demi, & Nicki all judged on singing competition shows…

Miley was the youngest coach in the Voice history and was sitting there for 2 seasons straight and the highest paid but shs said herself it doesn't interest her anymore 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.