Kylie™ headlines BST Hyde Park 2024

Junlin

I shall be ATTENDING 

very tempted to go

I mean slay and all, but ugh BST is awful

like, this is NOT what we wanted… what happened to the Wembley show?

the US little minogues who know her as the “padam lady” will probably come for me, but this era has been such a slap in the face for european stans who have been uplifting her since, you know, the beginning 

• Like 1

LEGEND staying booked and busy :clap3:

2 hours ago, TaylorNation said:

the US little minogues who know her as the “padam lady” will probably come for me, but this era has been such a slap in the face for european stans who have been uplifting her since, you know, the beginning 

Why is awful? 

I can't wait to buy tickets on Monday . But i dont know if i should go Gold or Diamond 

What a year she's been having.  deserves all the success. 

Edited by LatinFreak

2 hours ago, TaylorNation said:

Girl let us have our moment :chick3: this is the first era in her almost 40-year career that she's been focusing in the US or even outside Europe-UK/AUS for promo and concerts, let us have our moment for once lol she's been promoting all her albums her entire life in the UK and Australia, this feels so good for American fans.

Anyway, this will make amazing headlines for it's 60K+ capacity, she did a sold-out show there when she was flopping hard with KMO so this will no doubt do the same numbers or even better.

I do wish this will be broadcasted and recorded, I know theres HD and professional recording of her BST performance back there but for some reason they didn't released it.

1 hour ago, shark_heather said:

Why is awful? 

I can't wait to buy tickets on Monday . But i dont know if i should go Gold or Diamond 

it’s basically a 70/75k capacity concert in flat park, so if you don’t have a ticket with golden circle/early entry you won’t see anything 

I was there for the 1989 show and Kylie Summer in 2014, and had to queue since early morning and wait all day under the hot summer sun, so it’s not that great 

1 hour ago, TaylorNation said:

it’s basically a 70/75k capacity concert in flat park, so if you don’t have a ticket with golden circle/early entry you won’t see anything 

Yeah i can imagine . I am only focusing on Golden actually 

Btw I was searching for early entrance but i didnt understand which ones are 🤔

4 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

Yeah i can imagine . I am only focusing on Golden actually 

Btw I was searching for early entrance but i didnt understand which ones are 🤔

ah where are you seeing the tickets? I thought they went on sale next week

1 minute ago, TaylorNation said:

ah where are you seeing the tickets? I thought they went on sale next week

Yeah but the AMEX presale was today and you can see on ticketmaster the prices etc 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TaylorNation said:

My thoughts exactly. A solo Kylie Wembley show would've been far more prestigious than the BST one, and would've given fans some freedom as to what they were going to expect.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Line-up has been ANNOUNCED! Kylie, Marina & Anitta together oh MY ******* GOD

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.