Shakira - 'Las Mujeres Ya No Lloran'

Doogle

3 hours ago, rta1913 said:

I wanted that collab so bad, but then again maybe Cardi is not the commercial force she used to be... so we'll see.

At the same time, no Ozuna and now Rauw in the credits so we won!

But they're on the album because of Te Felicito and Monotonia so... also who knows if the Cardi collab is being kept a secret like how TQG was with Karol G or it could be Cardi's new single featuring Shakira

3 hours ago, Giancor said:

do you gays think we are getting a new song tonight? :chick2:

I say we better get a single announcement, tracklist reveal and tour dates asap

3 hours ago, alestevens said:

Wait, Zecca in track 16??? Wow im perched. He's produced most of Emilia's album including 3 of the smashes it produced (Jagger, No Se Ve and GTA) :jonny:

Elwctronic brazilian sounding Pop music with Shakira vocals would be amazing 

3 hours ago, Bookmark99 said:

That cover is cheap and tacky AF. 

Sad that she has lost her artistry lately. She used to have beautiful covers like the ones for the Oral Fixation albums. 

Only 8 new songs LOL. Half the album we've already heard and are boring generic reggaeton trap beats. 

Love her and her music to death and will still listen but the quality has been lacking for a while now. 

Most of her careers have actually been pretty basic so idk what yall are on about lol copa vacia and tqg are the only generic reggaeton songs we got what are you even on about lol

3 hours ago, Ger.vaz said:

I'd rather house, electro pop 

Oh how I'd love this

2 hours ago, bruninho said:

Are you aware that Oral Fixation had only 7 new songs when it came out?
The rest were the previously released singles, english versions of the previous album and HDL were added later?

She Wolf: 9 new songs

Fijacion Oral: 9 new songs

And to be honest, her only artistic covers were Fijacion Oral / Oral Fixation lol

I need her **** to leak at this point cause it's crazy how dry and little we have to show for a career that expands over 4 decades

2 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

Finally!!! The tittle it’s fine

The covers also grey but a little bit look like fan made… did Milan design them 

Anyway Im exited, what songs are included from last year & 2022?? 

Te Felicito, Monotonia, Copa Vacia, El Jefe and Acróstico 

2 hours ago, ANG3L said:

A few Cardi's verses from Punteria:

LOBA LIKE SHAKI

TÚ ERES MI TIGRE

MUÉRDEME DURO

DE ESTE CULO NUNCA TE OLVIDES

Is this true? 

21 minutes ago, Disconnect said:

Well, we’re are getting the 7 old songs on this but AT LEAST there are 10 new songs on here, quite different form El Dorado tbh.

We could have a full album out of those 10 songs, let’s just hope they're good enough.

I need the double album part to be true like asap

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GeeDuval

• LatinFreak

• Giancor

• EtherealCat

okay but if Origami isn't on this i'm rioting

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

But they're on the album because of Te Felicito and Monotonia so... also who knows if the Cardi collab is being kept a secret like how TQG was with Karol G or it could be Cardi's new single featuring Shakira

I say we better get a single announcement, tracklist reveal and tour dates asap

Elwctronic brazilian sounding Pop music with Shakira vocals would be amazing 

Most of her careers have actually been pretty basic so idk what yall are on about lol copa vacia and tqg are the only generic reggaeton songs we got what are you even on about lol

Oh how I'd love this

I need her **** to leak at this point cause it's crazy how dry and little we have to show for a career that expands over 4 decades

Te Felicito, Monotonia, Copa Vacia, El Jefe and Acróstico 

Is this true? 

I need the double album part to be true like asap

It is, why people are laughing? lol

Cardi also sings the final chorus, song is full Spanish 

8 hours ago, schnetzka said:

So where's the English album?

She'll probably have an English song or two here. Or we may get another album like Oral Fixation 

8 hours ago, alanmontes said:

Some rumored track titles:

Puntería (ft. Cardi B) - 3:02 

Tiempo sin verte

Nassau

La fuerte (supposedly the other Biza collab) 

Are we not getting Origami featuring the kpop girl group? 

8 hours ago, Rafael said:

Putting all 7 songs in there is soooo lazy. I know it helps the numbers but this is El Dorado 2.0. I will be surprised if she manages to make this cohesive.

Might as well go ahead and call the album "This is Shakira".

What were you expecting for her to keep her biggest hits homeless? 

8 hours ago, Giancor said:

So, apparently track #1 shares the same credits as track #17. This suggests that we might have a translation or a remix of track #1. z45i4Sr.png

I'm pissed if a spot on the album is wasted on a remix when we could've gotten another track

8 hours ago, GeeDuval said:

Who cares. lol and then bey dropping the week after lol :gaycat3:

Gays are being fed

8 hours ago, tomaseba said:

Puntería (solo version)

Puntería (feat Cardi B) 

:coffee2:

Don't give this ***** any ideas 😤 

8 hours ago, AvadaKedavra said:

I want this too so badly, but she would flop into oblivion, and she would never recover. Once you flop, it's just over... you never hit the same numbers again. Latinos don't care about rock anymore. Karol G and Rosalía would surpass her in terms of success, and I'm not here for that, lol.

This era, even if it's a bit "generic," has helped her maintain her status as the most prominent female Spanish singer on the planet. It serves as a clapback to Gerard Piqué and his cheating. The era is already a victory.

I hope her next one comes faster. I hope it's a bilingual album. I hope living in the States inspires her. I hope the next one is more focused on the Anglo market. Shakira needs to take less time recording albums. :giraffe:

She needs to work with other writers and producers. Switch things up and hop on other people's songs and work with more females. Shakira has "underperformed" (for her standards) and still manages to come back out on top time and time again. She almost always literally ends up triumphant no matter what. She is universally loved so their isn't anyone on this planet that wouldn't want to work with her. Like their is no reason why that at this point she hasn't worked with the likes of Rosalia, The Weeknd, Drake, Becky G, Enrique Iglesias, Ricky Martin, Thalia, Daddy Yankee, Coldplay, Romeo Santos, Bad Bunny, Emilia, JLo, Gwen Stefani, Usher, Nicki Minaj, Lady Gaga, Anitta, Selena Gomez, Doja Cat, Dua Lipa, Nelly Furtado, Kali Uchis like girl realize your power!

8 hours ago, EtherealCat said:

being realistic karol is way bigger than her and i doubt this is seeing motomamis first week streams either, its arts not charts time

Lmfaooo Karol G is just a cute girl for now but you cannot compare the popularity impact success and influence like at all. Shakira is a global phenomenon. Karol is not. 

Shakira will easily do better than Motocualquiera 

3 hours ago, GardenPanty said:

okay but if Origami isn't on this i'm rioting

What do you we know of that song? Other then it being a kpop collab? I need it to feature Blackpink like so badly 

3 hours ago, ANG3L said:

It is, why people are laughing? lol

Cardi also sings the final chorus, song is full Spanish 

Wait how do you know this 

Omg :jonny2: we’re ready! 

18 hours ago, AvadaKedavra said:

I want this too so badly, but she would flop into oblivion, and she would never recover. Once you flop, it's just over... you never hit the same numbers again. Latinos don't care about rock anymore. Karol G and Rosalía would surpass her in terms of success, and I'm not here for that, lol.

This era, even if it's a bit "generic," has helped her maintain her status as the most prominent female Spanish singer on the planet. It serves as a clapback to Gerard Piqué and his cheating. The era is already a victory.

I hope her next one comes faster. I hope it's a bilingual album. I hope living in the States inspires her. I hope the next one is more focused on the Anglo market. Shakira needs to take less time recording albums. :giraffe:

It is sad that you are right, basically generic stuff following currents trends and doing tiktok songs without any artistic value or longevity is what most of the music scene is about.

1 hour ago, moech said:

honestly i donno how i feel abt that. 

About what exactly?

30 minutes ago, mike_int said:

It is sad that you are right, basically generic stuff following currents trends and doing tiktok songs without any artistic value or longevity is what most of the music scene is about.

I mean the first half of your statement is what basically being a popstar is all about. At least Shakira isn't catering to tiktok and hopefully never does so let's be thankful for that.

15 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

About what exactly?

I mean the first half of your statement is what basically being a popstar is all about. At least Shakira isn't catering to tiktok and hopefully never does so let's be thankful for that.

being pop star doesnt mean you have to do generic songs and follow trends, being popstar can also mean to create trends. Look at Madonna, she is the most successful pop singer of all times, and up until Hard Candy which was 25 into her career she was creating trends and didn't do generic songs. Look at Britney, bubble gum pop was not IT until she made it big and literally become a template for all "pop princesses" which came afterwards. And the list goes on. 

I just find it sad that artists with decades of history of making great music will loose their identity just for sake of streams.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Can ya stop complaining? I honestly don’t see Shakira putting out another laundry service oral fixation donde están los ladrones? Body of work until is time for retirement.

guaranteed if she was to put out a cohesive body of work under pop/rock elements she will fail miserably. She’s done what she had to do and let’s be honest she finally has competition. For years she was competing against men. All she had was Paulina Rubio and Thalia, but she’s always been on a league of her own. Now with the Rosalia’s, Karol’s and so many others, obviously she has to keep up with what is hot, now working with new younger producers and engineers. She’s doing what ya been complaining about for years!!!!

who understands y'all???

not only that, BUT you can clearly see SONY LATIN is investing more on her projects than RCA so of course she’s gonna lean on SONY LATIN to support her creative ideas even if she has to keep helping c listers new artists.

Edited by GeeDuval
  • Thanks 1

Im exited for Punteria, love the title. 

16 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

What I meant is that there were rumors about a second collaboration with Ozuna and a second with Rauw in the album. Since the credits of the unknown tracks were posted and their names are not there, that's why I said "we won". I actually love both Te Felicito and Monotonia but I don't want any more collabs.

And yes the feature could be kept secret but it is still weird not seeing Cardi in the credits. Do they usually "hide" songwriting credits?

They should've made this a cover! She looks amazing

Edited by rta1913
  • Like 5

8 minutes ago, Jaimon said:

Im exited for Punteria, love the title. 

If it's with Cardi I just know the lyrics are gonna be kinda racy so I'm expecting everyone to start calling it “Puteria"

• Haha 3

Not sure if this is AI or not.... But DAAAAMN! 

Open the full Pic... For Some reason Twitter crops it

Edited by LatinFreak
  • Like 2

36 minutes ago, rta1913 said:

What I meant is that there were rumors about a second collaboration with Ozuna and a second with Rauw in the album. Since the credits of the unknown tracks were posted and their names are not there, that's why I said "we won". I actually love both Te Felicito and Monotonia but I don't want any more collabs.

And yes the feature could be kept secret but it is still weird not seeing Cardi in the credits. Do they usually "hide" songwriting credits?

They should've made this a cover! She looks amazing

I said the same thing I really thought that was the cover.

Just now, GeeDuval said:

I said the same thing I really thought that was the cover.

It's better than the standard/diamond one, and goes along with the other ones better... come on Shaki, add a 5th one!

7 minutes ago, rta1913 said:

It's better than the standard/diamond one, and goes along with the other ones better... come on Shaki, add a 5th one!

That’s for the deluxe version I bet, or not her team is always hit or miss LOL

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, GeeDuval said:

That’s for the deluxe version I bet, or not her team is always hit or miss LOL

we been knew. At the root of it all Shaki is still a cheesy ole mom at heart. But given the effort that is supposedly being put into this era it seems like she at least stepped her game up, even just a little bit. Especially if she was really attending concert for production ideas and inspiration like she said she was doing at the Renaissance tour. She better go set up a lunch with Beyonce and catch up and get some advice. Maybe this tour will actually have a full background dancer production and such unlike the last one.

The fans breaking their heels to justify the continuous lack of quality and half assed material by caring for "success" is actually funny. She could release as many underperformances as she pleased if the stuff was GOOD. 

She's been in the industry for 30+ years and she's at a point where she can do whatever she wants; if she had any artistic drive there would be better songs as well, not just this incessant need to appeal to the youth and cater to trends. She's the biggest Latin artist out there, she can afford to put out as many albums as she wants without caring about failure as if she's an 18 y.o newcomer who's still trying to break into the market. If she wanted she could be delivering art, point blank period. She's basically entering her legacy era and she releases 5 year old songs that don't last beyond 3 minutes for Tik Tok replay value and calls it a day for another 6 years. There's absolutely no reason this album needed to be released after nearly a decade, since the material isn't newly recorded.

Look at Beyonce putting out whatever she wants because she has a certain goal with the music, flop or not, all through her own company, her own money invested. Even freaking J.Lo who's been missing from the charts for over 13 years invested 20 million from her own pocket to make an entire movie for her fans, plus a live show, plus a tour that will certainly have more thought and production than whatever Shak will come up with.

Shakira has been having an identity crisis for years now and it's showing in the music with  each album cycle essentially, by collaborating with countless producers for each song individually and the end result being uncohesive , made specifically for the streams. Being a willful label puppet in promoting upcoming Latin artists only adds to the equation.  It's just disappointing as a whole.

4 hours ago, mike_int said:

being pop star doesnt mean you have to do generic songs and follow trends, being popstar can also mean to create trends. Look at Madonna, she is the most successful pop singer of all times, and up until Hard Candy which was 25 into her career she was creating trends and didn't do generic songs. Look at Britney, bubble gum pop was not IT until she made it big and literally become a template for all "pop princesses" which came afterwards. And the list goes on. 

I just find it sad that artists with decades of history of making great music will loose their identity just for sake of streams.

This, so much this. 

Edited by Lorelei
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

This is for another perfume but could easily be for the Gold edition. 

4 minutes ago, Lorelei said:

The fans breaking their heels to justify the continuous lack of quality and half assed material by caring for "success" is actually funny. She could release as many underperformances as she pleased if the stuff was GOOD. 

She's been in the industry for 30+ years and she's at a point where she can do whatever she wants; if she had any artistic drive there would be better songs as well, not just this incessant need to appeal to the youth and cater to trends. She's the biggest Latin artist out there, she can afford to put out as many albums as she wants without caring about failure as if she's an 18 y.o newcomer who's still trying to break into the market. If she wanted she could be delivering art, point blank period. She's basically entering her legacy era and she releases 5 year old songs that don't last beyond 3 minutes for Tik Tok replay value and calls it a day for another 6 years. There's absolutely no reason this album needed to be released after nearly a decade, since the material isn't newly recorded.

Look at Beyonce putting out whatever she wants because she has a certain goal with the music, flop or not, all through her own company, her own money invested. Even freaking J.Lo who's been missing from the charts for over 13 years invested 20 million from her own pocket to make an entire movie for her fans, plus a live show, plus a tour that will certainly have more thought and production than whatever Shak will come up with.

Shakira has been having an identity crisis for years now and it's showing in the music with album cycle essentially, by collaborating with countless producers for each song individually and the end result being uncohesive , mad specifically for the streams. Being a willful label puppet in promoting upcoming Latin artists only adds to the equation.  It's just disappointing as a whole.

This, so much this. 

The "willful puppet" part is so true. Because we as we know they always use her to promote up and coming latin artists but what strikes me is when in some interview she said she's trying to balance being a present mom while also "having to make money." It makes me think if in her mind she feels like she needs to be doing all this to continue to have a continuous stream of income and not rely on residuals and such from her past bodies of work for some fear of not being able to maintain a life for her kids in the present while also worrying about being able to leave them well off when she stops making music. Which I know to us sounds ridiculous because we assume she's loaded, but there may be some thought in her mind that she needs to keep up with the times for the sake of her kids. Idk.

51 minutes ago, LatinFreak said:

This is for another perfume but could easily be for the Gold edition. 

why does a perfume picture look more effort and less ai than the album covers :gaycat6:

58 minutes ago, Jaye said:

The "willful puppet" part is so true. Because we as we know they always use her to promote up and coming latin artists but what strikes me is when in some interview she said she's trying to balance being a present mom while also "having to make money." It makes me think if in her mind she feels like she needs to be doing all this to continue to have a continuous stream of income and not rely on residuals and such from her past bodies of work for some fear of not being able to maintain a life for her kids in the present while also worrying about being able to leave them well off when she stops making music. Which I know to us sounds ridiculous because we assume she's loaded, but there may be some thought in her mind that she needs to keep up with the times for the sake of her kids. Idk.

Yes, she actually believe she's a regular working mom, not a multimillionaire whose grandkids are set for life. :rip:

Artistically I think she put so much effort during the Fijacion Oral/ Oral Fixation era and it didn't go how she wanted so now she only does it for fun. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.