Shakira - 'Las Mujeres Ya No Lloran'

Doogle

11 hours ago, BOOM! said:

This will end up being the biggest flop of the year and one of the biggest flops of her career. The way she just abandoned this "album" and disappeared after dropping two videos for it. The way Cardi collab made zero noise. The way no one remembers this album even happened... It's over.

It's a shame, because it had a lot of successful singles before the album release. She just waited a year too long. 

Hopefully, she learns for the next album, which I'm sure she's already working on. 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GeeDuval

• LatinFreak

• Giancor

• EtherealCat

12 hours ago, BOOM! said:

This will end up being the biggest flop of the year and one of the biggest flops of her career. The way she just abandoned this "album" and disappeared after dropping two videos for it. The way Cardi collab made zero noise. The way no one remembers this album even happened... It's over.

I don't understand what people want from her. The woman has been busy since she moved to Miami. Did people expect this album to pull Renaissance numbers a Spanish album? It pulled cute numbers, broke several records, great ticket sales for the 1st leg of the tour, promoted the release of the album, surprise concert, and now is gonna be promoting the song with the Univision deal and copa America. 

Seriously… you guys want her on jimmy fallon or snl every week annoying people like "mi gente Latino" was on Ellen every 2 weeks 2010's always promoting something? I don't get it.

• Thanks 1

On 5/26/2024 at 6:19 AM, BOOM! said:

its not gonna be seen that way considering the reception, support and the fact that the majority of the album is a compilation of successful singles. nice try though. she broke records. still loved. she didn't just drop two videos. she is still promoting. if no one remembers then why are you even here?

@mig123 so what's the scoop on origami, new music, any upcoming features, collaborations that we should be made aware of

On 5/26/2024 at 6:03 PM, vuelve88 said:

It's a shame, because it had a lot of successful singles before the album release. She just waited a year too long. 

Hopefully, she learns for the next album, which I'm sure she's already working on. 

yeah she really did. why are her and jlo so mismanaged like its insane. if i were shakira the scrapped dance album that was in the vault and the other scrapped album from around the superbowl i'd just drop it and call it a day. give us more music madre

15 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

yeah she really did. why are her and jlo so mismanaged like its insane. if i were shakira the scrapped dance album that was in the vault and the other scrapped album from around the superbowl i'd just drop it and call it a day. give us more music madre

I disagree, this is most consistent I've seen her management team since laundry service, I dare to say this era is similar to the she wolf era, but better managed. 

June we got copa America I'm assuming July we'll get Nassau. Not sure what happened to última.

she did say she was working on new music with Alex sensation, so who knows her team has been pretty hush this whole era, which is a first.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.