Shakira - 'Las Mujeres Ya No Lloran'

Doogle

34 minutes ago, BrokenMachine said:

The logic answer might be she's afraid since the El Dorado Tour to overuse or damage her voice. Since doing playback for TV shows is kind of 'standard' she just goes that easy way. I don't think she would lip sync once on tour (and I don't want to be proven wrong by her :lakitu:)

You have a point. Nevertheless, I've always found the vocal cord thing odd, the way her voice came back normal just magic without needing surgery (which all the doctors advised her to do). She never mentioned it again. I don't think she ever sought out a vocal coach to learn how to use it again without hurting herself. Of course she's done playback in the past, but now it's all being relayed quickly via social networks, so it could have affect her stage reputation (her artistic reputation has already been declining for a few years).

I can understand that it's hard to dance and sing at the same time at her age in terms of breath and energy, but not to sing live on ballads is shameful...  :cries:

• Like 1

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GeeDuval

• LatinFreak

• Giancor

• EtherealCat

32 minutes ago, Bocanada said:

You have a point. Nevertheless, I've always found the vocal cord thing odd, the way her voice came back normal just magic without needing surgery (which all the doctors advised her to do). She never mentioned it again. I don't think she ever sought out a vocal coach to learn how to use it again without hurting herself. Of course she's done playback in the past, but now it's all being relayed quickly via social networks, so it could have affect her stage reputation (her artistic reputation has already been declining for a few years).

I can understand that it's hard to dance and sing at the same time at her age in terms of breath and energy, but not to sing live on ballads is shameful...  :cries:

Yeah, I dislike her being lip synching at every performance she has done (and how evident the playback is in all of the performances) but my last hope is she'll perform 100% live once on tour. I don't take the 'dance and sing at the same time' thing since she served so much energy and live singing at the Loca performances, but I guess we'll have to wait for the tour :lakitu:

in a perfect world she will perform "la fuerte" and release a video tonight 😌

5 minutes ago, mig123 said:

in a perfect world she will perform "la fuerte" and release a video tonight 😌

And announce tour dates ?? :duca:

• Haha 2

Biza really can't keep a secret surprise eh? 

14 minutes ago, LatinFreak said:

Biza really can't keep a secret surprise eh? 

they want a packed crowd when he hits the stage 

On 4/9/2024 at 8:58 AM, AvadaKedavra said:

The singles of this era were helped by the pique drama. That ended with acrostico. We can see how things been sour since there. 
Copa Vacia-El Jefe didnt got great positions :giraffe:I think she tried to capitalize with the hamilton drama with punteria but sometimes i just wonder if Shaki is a bit over-exposed with all those hits and people are just uninterested for now.  

:giraffe:

3 hours ago, GeeDuval said:

And announce tour dates ?? :duca:

it's coming 💪🏽

btw i heard the tour will take a stop at Coachella next year :gaycat5:  that they made a deal 

Edited by mig123
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, mig123 said:

it's coming 💪🏽

btw i heard the tour will take a stop at Coachella next year :gaycat5:  that they made a deal 

With nothing to promote as per usual with her :rip: imagine if we got it this year, it would give the album a big boost

Idc about this era anymore at all but I need Entre Parentesis to smash big

mjb-receipts.gif

I have a feeling these two gonna hit the road together.

Biza's set so far is cute. The way his stage production is better than any of  Shakira's. Lol. 

Ok so Las Mujeres Ya No Lloran World Tour. Starting November 2024 in Coachella? 

Edited by LatinFreak

She has the nerve to announce her tour 1. In someone else's set and 2. Doing lipsync :rip:

• Haha 3

The tour starting in November :bibliahh:

5 minutes ago, Giancor said:

She has the nerve to announce her tour 1. In someone else's set and 2. Doing lipsync :rip:

I don't mind the event she announced at. ( Beyoncé announced a tour at Coldplays superbowl set)

I do however mind the horrible lipsynching. Seriously shakira,U have till November to get better banking tracks ready. 

Here's her full appearance. 

42 minutes ago, Johnny Cash said:

With nothing to promote as per usual with her :rip: imagine if we got it this year, it would give the album a big boost

she will have a new album by then…. 

• Like 1

Ok idk if some of you got some serious issues or just love to complaint. Yes, she lipsynced with some live vocals as expected. 

announced the tour we've been asking for, now it's an issue cause she announced it during someone's set. Also an issue cause is in November. 

did her thing by herself no dancers, crowd loved the surprise,  but you guys found everything wrong. Yeah I don't think she's the issue at this point guys, you will find fault with everything this woman does even if she does what her "fans" ask. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, mig123 said:

she will have a new album by then…. 

Sure :lmao:

• Haha 6

where are the tour dates :bibliahh:

Just now, Yellowfever said:

where are the tour dates :bibliahh:

The website doesn't even have Tour section. I can't. 

nnn not even a single date, just a pre register link just like in 2020, a mess :rip:

they just have ONE Job :coffee2:

I was expecting this to start in September how is this dead album is going to survive till then? 😅

y'all going to gag when she pops out with a new song :ahh: and duets :eli:

• Confused 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.