Shakira - 'Las Mujeres Ya No Lloran'

Doogle

Deserved backlash and I hope Shakira hears about it. Her fans and supporters aren't interested in her antiquated take on men's and women's roles and we aren't going to celebrate it. 

• Thanks 8
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GeeDuval

• LatinFreak

• Giancor

• EtherealCat

She uses watered down girl power nonsense for the promotion of this mixtape and in the same breath she claims we need to adhere to gender roles  for a healthy balance :rip:

Then she goes on and makes a video about women rulers using men as literal **** toys and calls it female empowerment :priceless: 

• Thanks 4

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, commander said:

The alt-right is capitalizing HEAVILY on this already. This is really dangerous territory. If she doesn't speak on this soon, it's going to be a fall very hard to recover from. 

and we are in a worst case scenario cause we dont have Xavimenos now.  We need some contact with her :emofish: a statement

3 minutes ago, AvadaKedavra said:

and we are in a worst case scenario cause we dont have Xavimenos now.  We need some contact with her :emofish: a statement

Where is he actually? Not a part of her team anymore?

1 minute ago, Acclaimed said:

Where is he actually? Not a part of her team anymore?

He was removed cause he was giving likes to  twinks from Shakira's official account :clack: 

Thats what the rumours say :gayoncecat2:

Oh my god i wasted my afternoon trying to defending her. Its my time to leave. There so much to do 

• Haha 4

22 minutes ago, vuelve88 said:

Deserved backlash and I hope Shakira hears about it. Her fans and supporters aren't interested in her antiquated take on men's and women's roles and we aren't going to celebrate it. 

I'm criticizing her very, very dumb comment and I think the backlash she's receiving is deserved because girl, read the room, but let's not pretend pop music fans and supporters look for ideological consistency when it comes to their idols and that faux-feminism and the 'girl boss' image hasn't been the selling point of artists like Beyoncé and Taylor Swift… Shakira should learn from them and have extremely controlled interviews if she wants to avoid the ideological dissonance in the future.

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, AvadaKedavra said:

He was removed cause he was giving likes to  twinks from Shakira's official account :clack: 

Thats what the rumours say :gayoncecat2:

Oh my god i wasted my afternoon trying to defending her. Its my time to leave. There so much to do 

Oh nooo! Haha. Damn.. well, I guess that's a deal breaker. I can't believe they can fire him/remove him for that small inconvenience, yet this major **** storm can occur and no one on her team thought twice about it? Amateurs I tell you.. she needs non-catholics on her team. Maybe atheists..lol

3 minutes ago, Acclaimed said:

Oh nooo! Haha. Damn.. well, I guess that's a deal breaker. I can't believe they can fire him/remove him for that small inconvenience, yet this major **** storm can occur and no one on her team thought twice about it? Amateurs I tell you.. she needs non-catholics on her team. Maybe atheists..lol

But he was a sweetheart  to everyone and also a HUNTY. For the people who say Shaki is homophobic :giraffe: 
Or maybe she dropped him cause she moved from Spain.  I just feel like we really need someone to connect with Shaki and warn her about stuff

Fans been sending messages to Shakira nephew isabella but i thinks thats just too personal

Ok im dropping from here. All those messy messages i posted. Im embarrased. Im pure chaos. Lemme take a rest :gayalipacat4:

nicki.png

17 minutes ago, Breakthru said:

I'm criticizing her very, very dumb comment and I think the backlash she's receiving is deserved because girl, read the room, but let's not pretend pop music fans and supporters look for ideological consistency when it comes to their idols and that faux-feminism and the 'girl boss' image hasn't been the selling point of artists like Beyoncé and Taylor Swift… Shakira should learn from them and have extremely controlled interviews if she wants to avoid the ideological dissonance in the future.

Shakira has been saying things like this for years. Fans just excused it because she was in a relationship and hopelessly in love. But she believes these things even when she's single. :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

She should release última music video tomorrow :gaycat5: she hasn't gotten this amount of press since she released session 53 

• Like 1

The fact the she posted a bunch of reels with Barbie filters when the movie was released makes her take even cringier. Like she did it only the clout? Gurl.

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

8 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

nicki.png

Not that red pill acc with 2M followers:bibliahh: Who's next? Andrew Tate?

She should say something already, its getting ridiculous 

• Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, Rosenda said:

Not that red pill acc with 2M followers:bibliahh: Who's next? Andrew Tate?

She should say something already, its getting ridiculous 

Wouldn't be surprised she's a guest at Candace Owen's or Shapiro's podcast lmao 

Edited by GeeDuval
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, GeeDuval said:

Wouldn't be surprised she's a guest at Candace Owen's or Shapiro's podcast lmao 

We need to trick those dumb conservatives into streaming the album :duca: :sistrens:

• Haha 1

I feel like reactions are way overblown and exaggerated at this point. She didn't really say anything that bad or insult anyone. The reactions and backlash this is getting is ridiculous. Not every celebrity needs to have the same views about everything. I am glad that she was being honest, instead of being fake about it and saying things like "yaaas, i watched the movie and i loved it! I think that it's so empowering"... etc.

Literally leave her alone.

Edited by BOOM!
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Johnny Cash said:

We need to trick those dumb conservatives into streaming the album :duca: :sistrens:

Told ya she was just doing promo! Love my Reina! 

1 minute ago, GeeDuval said:

Told ya she was just doing promo! Love my Reina! 

Time to turn Punteria into Trump's campaign anthem :bird:

• Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, BOOM! said:

I feel like reactions are way overblown and exaggerated at this point. She didn't really say anything that bad or insult anyone. The reactions and backlash this is getting is ridiculous. Not every celebrity needs to have the same views about everything. I am glad that she was being honest, ibstead of being fake about it and saying things like "yaaas, i watched the movie and i loved it! I think that it's so empowering"... etc.

Literally leave her alone.

the far right loving what she said should tell you that what she said is that bad

• Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, Johnny Cash said:

Lol conservatives would never stream her music no matter how pick me she tries to be. The gays are the ones giving her the few streams she has. But after this it's going to be a mess.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, commander said:

Lol conservatives would never stream her music no matter how pick me she tries to be. The gays are the ones giving her the few streams she has. But after this it's going to be a mess.

Get her :bibliahh:

Edited by Lorelei

6 minutes ago, EtherealCat said:

the far right loving what she said should tell you that what she said is that bad

They are leeches attaching to anything they can. Who cares are they loving or not what she said? The backlash is understandable but it's totally exaggerated.

• Like 2

My good sis being whipped around on my timeline all day is not how I saw this release going

spacer.png

40 minutes ago, BOOM! said:

They are leeches attaching to anything they can. Who cares are they loving or not what she said? The backlash is understandable but it's totally exaggerated.

Whoooooo cares lol She should go on a date with Andrew Tate to make things better. Bunch of whiners. People

make such a damn big deal out of nothing ! Literally overreacting. She's f*cking old school deal with it! 

half of the men Atrl faves dated and supported are rapists, cheaters, women beaters. But nobody said anything when their faves were court side playing cheerleaders. Stfu !

Edited by GeeDuval
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.