Shakira - 'Las Mujeres Ya No Lloran'

Doogle

No one will care about this tomorrow. Although it was a pretty **** thing to say right after saying she limited her work to please Pique.

• Like 1

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GeeDuval

• LatinFreak

• Giancor

• EtherealCat

At least nobody will talk about the album flopping :rip:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, tomaseba said:

At least nobody will talk about the album flopping :rip:

I mean, it will outpeak El Dorado and the GP knows the hits. Looking it as a flop would be an exaggeration.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank God I'm not part of her team :rip:

1 hour ago, GeeDuval said:

I don't get it wtf did she say? Movie did ******* suck. 

She's not a damn liberal has never been, she's very old school she knows and respects her fans but you're never gonna see her sit down with ru Paul being a guess judge.

She has always believed a man should provide and compromise with his woman, but everything has turned into this competition woman vs men and who can do what better. What is the issue ???! 

nobody cares that she didnt like the film, what she said is a very 'all lives matter' kind of take 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

No one will care about this tomorrow. Although it was a pretty **** thing to say right after saying she limited her work to please Pique.

She's already attracting conservative support ala J.K. Rowling, this is scary :deadbanana4: 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, commander said:

I can't wait to see how she and her team are going to manage this disaster. And not Pique having the last laugh :rip:

She's embarrassing. She can't decide if she wants to empower women or advocate for traditional stereotypes and roles for men as protectors and women as needing protectors. It's giving delusion and desperation. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

I mean, it will outpeak El Dorado and the GP knows the hits. Looking it as a flop would be an exaggeration.

It's a joke :rip:

Wait the eva commnets. This interview was a *** mistake :bibliahh: 

Edited by AvadaKedavra

4 minutes ago, tomaseba said:

It's a joke :rip:

Porqueria TANKED hard though. :bird:

• Haha 7

2 minutes ago, Lorelei said:

Porqueria TANKED hard though. :bird:

THE NAME :rip:

Reading the whole interview, I feel it actually wasn't as bad as just reading the excerpt. It's like they knew what clickbait they could make out of the excerpt alone, and just went with it…

It seems like she was having one of those days where you don't give a **** about anyone's opinion, and just talk ****. Everyone has those days, and everyone has flawed, biased opinions.. but her team made a huge mistake for not knowing about this or hindering its release. What did they expect?

• Like 2

What a joke to name her whole album "Las mujeres ya no lloran" and then give these dumb interviews. :rip: It's like she has no manager or PR team. Anybody with a brain would have picked up that trashing Barbie (when she literally had her own Shakira Barbie :deadbanana2:) was a mistake.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

15 minutes ago, Hector said:

She's already attracting conservative support ala J.K. Rowling, this is scary :deadbanana4: 

Omg wait now i see how things are goin :chick2:
Shaki knows Trump is winning next in the States and she's is securing that conservative fanbase for her next english album :ryan3:

Her mind is too ahead of our times :giraffe:

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Acclaimed said:

Reading the whole interview, I feel it actually wasn't as bad as just reading the excerpt. It's like they knew what clickbait they could make out of the excerpt alone, and just went with it…

It seems like she was having one of those days where you don't give a **** about anyone's opinion, and just talk ****. Everyone has those days, and everyone has flawed, biased opinions.. but her team made a huge mistake for not knowing about this or hindering its release. What did they expect?

All the pop artists seriously. They should have a social manager-content manager before they post things or give interviews :giraffe:
Someone with expertise in social issues and cancellations and stuff like that. Today is necessary :giraffe:

Edited by AvadaKedavra
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Pinksus said:

Thank God I'm not part of her team :rip:

Why? They get paid for doing absolutely NOTHING 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, AvadaKedavra said:

All the pop artists seriously. They should have a social manager-content manager before they post things or give interviews :giraffe:
Someone with expertise in social issues and cancellations and stuff like that. Today is necessary :giraffe:

Yes it's so stupid not to have a great publicist on her team.. she could really use it

• Like 1

let's wrap it up and close this thread; this album is dead on arrival in many ways

let's hope all this backlash will motivate her to get back in the studio and prove herself again instead of giving us this lazy ass music

jail.thumb.gif.405d3720cc2fa031342221d1f 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Ok you guys are seriously overreacting. She didn't release LMYNL saying women are better than men at this. she released the album basically saying you're not gonna tell me how I should feel, cry or move on from my ex cheating. Jeez I would understand if it was Gaga, Ava max or these hardcore liberal lgbtq pro women artists.

This is Shakira, she's always been very black and white with her views, raised by two hardcore old school Catholics. All she said on the interview is men and women can compromise. She's not saying women should be in the kitchen depending on men.

am I missing something from all this ???? 

Edited by GeeDuval
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, AvadaKedavra said:

Omg wait now i see how things are goin :chick2:
Shaki knows Trump is winning next in the States and she's is securing that conservative fanbase for her next english album :ryan3:

Her mind is too ahead of our times :giraffe:

LMAO Latinos for trump:clap3:

18 minutes ago, GeeDuval said:

Ok you guys are seriously overreacting. She didn't released LMYNL saying women are better than men at this. she released the album basically saying you're not gonna tell how I should feel, cry or move on from my ex cheating. Jeez I would understand if it was Gaga, Ava max or these hardcore liberal lgbtq pro women artists.

This is Shakira, she's always been very black and white with her views, raised by two hardcore old school Catholics. All she said on the interview is men and women can compromise. She's not saying women should be in the kitchen depending on men.

am I missing something from all this ???? 

Its very sad how people are straight attacking her in social media and here on ATRL.
Even some of them  here calling her DUMB ***** :biblionny: 
y muy hipocrita porque sus divas defendieron misoginistas-violadores. The fakeness.  Vessels del femenismo ellas no son tampoco. 

Beyonce stayed with the abusive jay z. Taylor dated a women hater-mysoginist (matty healy) (jack antonoff) and defended a problematic director.  
Gaga defended nicola and ricky jackson,terry richardon,r kelly aka abusers....The list or problematic things is long. 

So many were lookin for this chance to destroy Shaki. The racism cant be hidden. We know is there with our only Prominent Latina in the World. still doin her thing

Jlo is gone,selena is gone. Shakira still standing. 

This is one the things turning people to extremism. Instead of trying to educate is straight cannibalization :gaycat4: this is the reason why the world is turning fascist i swear

Any mistake and youre burned to the ground instead of trying to look for ways to make people better. 
Hope this doesnt discourage shaki from promoting the album :gaycat6:

Edited by AvadaKedavra
  • Thanks 3

The alt-right is capitalizing HEAVILY on this already. This is really dangerous territory. If she doesn't speak on this soon, it's going to be a fall very hard to recover from. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, AvadaKedavra said:

Its very sad how people are straight attacking her in social media and here on ATRL.
Even some of them  here calling her DUMB ***** :biblionny: 
y muy hipocrita porque sus divas defendieron misoginistas-violadores. The fakeness.  Vessels del femenismo ellas no son tampoco. 

Beyonce stayed with the abusive jay z. Taylor dated a women hater-mysoginist (matty healy) (jack antonoff) and defended a problematic director.  
Gaga defended nicola and ricky jackson,terry richardon,r kelly aka abusers....The list or problematic things is long. 

So many were lookin for this chance to destroy Shaki. The racism cant be hidden. We know is there with our only Prominent Latina in the World. still doin her thing

Jlo is gone,selena is gone. Shakira still standing. 

This is one the things turning people to extremism. Instead of trying to educate is straight cannibalization :gaycat4: this is the reason why the world is turning fascist i swear

Any mistake and youre burned to the ground instead of trying to look for ways to make people better. 
Hope this doesnt discourage shaki from promoting the album :gaycat6:

Couldn't have said it better. :clap3:

ALL ATRL faves are all guilty of dumb **** I don't know what the issue is

1 minute ago, GeeDuval said:

Couldn't have said it better. :clap3:

ALL ATRL faves are all guilty of dumb **** I don't know what the issue is

shes promoting far right talking points

• Like 3

She still has the tour to announce, and she is making me think a little deeper about if I'll go (if I can of course). That take is terrible.

• Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.