Shakira - 'Las Mujeres Ya No Lloran'

Doogle

45 minutes ago, GeeDuval said:

I'm so nervous :duca: when do they report the predictions ?????

In around 6 or 7 hours

• Thanks 1

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GeeDuval

• LatinFreak

• Giancor

• EtherealCat

40 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

During El Dorado and Shakira. she didn't sing live on TV performances either but she always looked bored and never made much effort on choreo. Thankfully that changed since the Super Bowl  

that's not true, she did sing live at the iheart radio awards, those country awards with blake shelton, today show, wango tango, etc. 

During el dorito she didn't perform anywhere so idk. 

16 minutes ago, Yellowfever said:

that's not true, she did sing live at the iheart radio awards, those country awards with blake shelton, today show, wango tango, etc. 

During el dorito she didn't perform anywhere so idk. 

She sang live around Union Square :gaycat5: that counts lol

Edited by GeeDuval
  • Haha 2

Cohete is actually super catchy and I find myself going back to it a lot. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, LatinFreak said:

Shes giving Janet Jackson in the All for you tour vibes! 

Omg yessss, nice catch

• Like 2

Shameless, lazy lipping :biblio:

Disappointed but not surprised

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I don't know if is just me but I feel like she has had a big permanent damage and that is not making her voice be as stable as it used to be, in live performances. Therefore, she lipsyncs because she doesn't want to mess up in tv.

I've noticed that the autotune is more prominent in LMYNL too. I don't want to say that she sounds fragile but definitely sounds different. Or maybe is just age and I'm delulu 

her choosing to lipsync is still very odd tho.

• Like 1

Currently obsessed with Entre Parentesis

• Like 5

I still can't decide if Como Donde y Cuando or Tiempo Sin Verte is my favorite in this album! I love them both so much. I would make each into a 10 minute version if  I could. :jamming:

4 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:

#87 on UK album midweek chart

will probably drop off by end of week then? this after she had a three week top 40, and tqg charted, really shows how she wasted her momentum 

43 minutes ago, Giancor said:

I don't know if is just me but I feel like she has had a big permanent damage and that is not making her voice be as stable as it used to be, in live performances. Therefore, she lipsyncs because she doesn't want to mess up in tv.

I've noticed that the autotune is more prominent in LMYNL too. I don't want to say that she sounds fragile but definitely sounds different. Or maybe is just age and I'm delulu 

her choosing to lipsync is still very odd tho.

its probably not exactly healthy what she does to sound like that so maybe or maybe she just needs more bullying like with empire

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, EtherealCat said:

will probably drop off by end of week then? this after she had a three week top 40, and tqg charted, really shows how she wasted her momentum 

True but Spanish albums in UK is always hard

Tiempo Sin Verte, CDyC, Entre Parentesis, and Nassau are definitely the best (or my favorita ig) songs on the album. Everything else is there :katie:

• Thanks 1

Hey. Any promo is good promo! #Puteria indeed! :gaycat2:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, EtherealCat said:

she has a terrible team. they could give UK signed art card or early access to tickets for future tour as everyone does to chart or do some promo. they could also not include Tiesto remix on this album, then it would fit on 1 vinyl disc, the album would be cheaper and more people would buy it.

TSV remains the highlight of the album. I'm almost convinced it's a SES vault track lmao.

Also, I don't understand the love for Nassau. I think it's the worse song off the album and the fact that it took 11 whole a** people to write THAT :deadbanana:.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

This is not as bad as I expected. Like, it's bland, uninspired an not cohesive but at least it's not as bad as El Dorado. :clap3:

2 hours ago, EtherealCat said:

It wouldn't have made any difference. The UK is not here for albums in Spanish

El Dorado #54

Un Verano Sin Ti  #62

Mañana sera bonito  N/A

And Bad Bunny and Karol were at their peak

The fact that the Bizarrap Session 53 went #31 is already impressive  :skull:  

And TQG barely peaked at #88  :rip: 

• Thanks 3

HDD:  Meanwhile, Sony Music Latin's global superstar Shakira is headed for a Top 20 bow with 28k.

hitsdd_photo_gal__photo_1278578745.png

Wish the album was higher, but what can you do? At least the #1 on Billboard's Top Latin Albums chart is a LOCK. :clap3: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Hector said:

HDD:  Meanwhile, Sony Music Latin's global superstar Shakira is headed for a Top 20 bow with 28k.

hitsdd_photo_gal__photo_1278578745.png

Wish the album was higher, but what can you do? At least the #1 on Billboard's Top Latin Albums chart is a LOCK. :clap3: 

Damn... I was hoping at least Top 10 :katie:

2 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Damn... I was hoping at least Top 10 :katie:

Same here ! But oh well similar era to el dorado I guess

that could have been much worse, hopefully it stays top 20 by end of the week

I wanted top 10 :emofish:

Oh well, hopefully the album will serve longevity. At least she has the biggest sales of the top 20 (and I don't want to start **** but wow at JLo selling more pure, like 1k more but still). 

At least it's the best-selling album of the top 20 in pure sales lmao

At least it's top 20 and the numbers are close to the 29k sales of El Dorado

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.