• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GeeDuval

• LatinFreak

• Giancor

• EtherealCat

29 minutes ago, LatinFreak said:

I think there were rumours that 3 videos had already been filmed before the release. So were still getting another one. Probably La Fuerte based on the song teaser image. 

I wanted cohete  :dancehall:

• Like 3

omg she looks so great in the video :jonny5:the tank top suits her so well. I think the editing looks a little rushed but it's shot very well.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, EtherealCat said:

is juame back?

You know the joke about Beyoncé keeping Sia locked in her basement? 

I think Shakira actually keeps Jaume in hers. She probably moved him to Miami and all. :rip:

• Haha 3

31 minutes ago, EtherealCat said:

is juame back?

Surise bitch GIF - Conseguir el mejor gif en GIFER

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, EtherealCat said:

is juame back?

I would say yes. The editing, color correcting, passing screams Jaume to me :chick1:

Good video (a little boring) for a great song

22 minutes ago, Giancor said:

I would say yes. The editing, color correcting, passing screams Jaume to me :chick1:

i kind of dont mind if he is back after punteria

• Haha 5

Meh video:coffee2:, she looks like britney spinning in her living room the whole video :rip: but she looks gorgeous :chick1:

Jaume we missed you sweetie! I take everything I said about you back. We were rooting for puteria but here we are. Thank you for keeping it simple.

she looks cute, and did the little Selena tex mex spin she would always do, and the jacket with la virgen! 

Where are those fans that swore Punteria was a certified hit?

:clack:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, GeeDuval said:

Jaume we missed you sweetie! I take everything I said about you back. We were rooting for puteria but here we are. Thank you for keeping it simple.

she looks cute, and did the little Selena tex mex spin she would always do, and the jacket with la virgen! 

ShakiLupe la más Mexicana! 

9 minutes ago, Lorelei said:

they said it sounded like a hit and they were right it sounds like kiss me more

• Haha 4

BTW. The stage on the Entre Paréntesis video is probably the same one we're getting on the tour. Y'all know how ShakiBudget works. :coffee2:

Jk.....kinda.:eli:

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, LatinFreak said:

BTW. The stage on the Entre Paréntesis video is probably the same one we're getting on the tour. Y'all know how ShakiBudget works. :coffee2:

Jk.....kinda.:eli:

Stop itttttt lol I have faith we're gonna get at least mongoose type production. 

• Haha 2

Omg i love the Nassau Instrumental so much so relaxing :gaycat3: Goin to use this one for my trips

Edited by AvadaKedavra
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, Lorelei said:

"Despacito of this decade"... :khalyan2:

• Haha 1

I'm getting Selena Quintanilla vibes from

her dancing in the new video and it's already shaping up to outstream Puntería :gaycat6: why is that video flopping so badly? Is it because her team ****** up in those first 12 hours? :ryan3: So annoying cuz I want Puntería to be her next cross-over hit. Chantaje vibes!

Como Donde Y Cuando & Tiempo Sin Verde giving '90s rockira :clap3: 

La Fuerte, Cohete, Punteria, and the Session 53 Tiesto remix giving perfect bops for the club and the gym :clap3: 

Entre Parentesis a great commercial regional mexican pop bop :clap3: 

Nassau & Ultima great chillout songs. :clap3: She served with the album, only waiting for the tour now. 

• Like 2

Also her phrasing on Nassau is verrrrry Rosalía. She really can check all the marks! :WAP:

• Like 1

I'm obsessed with the album. I loved the singles (in particular Monotonía, Te Felicito and of course Session 53) when they came out, but the new tracks are just as good to me. Tiempo Sin Verte and La Fuerte already feel like absolute Shakira classics. I've always been a fan of hers (Oral Fixation Vol. 2 remains her crowning masterpiece btw), but I haven't enjoyed an album this much since at least She Wolf. While I can somewhat understand that people wanted more new songs, personally I'm glad the singles didn't end up orphaned; they very much belong on this album.

• Like 7

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

she will sing 3 songs this wednesday or tomorrow at times square. 

Edited by Yellowfever
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, AvadaKedavra said:

Omg i love the Nassau Instrumental so much so relaxing :gaycat3: Goin to use this one for my trips

For the people sending me Pv's askin questions.  Yes i like to make instrumentals or rework new songs from Shak sometimes but im not allowed to share them.
The ATRl rules are like that :giraffe: u dont share anything or u get warned :emofish:

i wanna learn how to make videos and see if i can upload them on youtube. The other day i did a new version of Dia Especial with cerati voice raised :gaycat1:but im dumb and i dont know how to make vids

Edited by AvadaKedavra

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.