Shakira - 'Las Mujeres Ya No Lloran'

Doogle

I think the album covers are gorgeous, I want to pick one up this weekend. I'm excited for the album :ducky:

• Like 2

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GeeDuval

• LatinFreak

• Giancor

• EtherealCat

37 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

I think she's struggling with English again. Remember that's not her first language and she lived on Spain for like a decade. Obviously she's still accommodating to speak again like on a daily basis even more considering her circle is all Spanish too.

I like the interview because she seemed so open and some times it felt like she was almost crying. She really had a dark time and it shows. Also not her being shady too with the Sony executive thing lol  

Umm thats how she always talks… I'm a long time fan..her interviews in Spanish are the same. She takes long pauses to think about how she's gonna say things. Its definitely not her English. Her English its better than ever. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I'm perched about that AM interview :WAP:

Also, not Olivia releasing new album + MV video the same day lol. Which I'm also excited for. Shak has a lot of competition this week but that's on her.

she looks great in that interview i love the outfit, the sony music executive comment though like we know he tacks them on he already told us :rip:

but did i hear two videos? :duca:

Edited by EtherealCat

El gordo y la flaca interview tomorrow at 3 PM with Lily Estefan.

not sure if it's an exclusive interview for el gordo y la flaca or for different Univision shows.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, alanmontes said:

My Sapphire cd has shipped :heart2:

post pics when you get it! <3 

4 minutes ago, rta1913 said:

post pics when you get it! <3 

Will do! The Emerald vinyl is expected to be delivered on the 27th :monkey:

Hopefully the CD arrives earlier. 

• Like 1

I liked the interview but Zane always focuses too much on the lyrics/emotions and not on the music/production where I think shakira shines the most. 

1 hour ago, alanmontes said:

Will do! The Emerald vinyl is expected to be delivered on the 27th :monkey:

Hopefully the CD arrives earlier. 

You got the Sapphire CD and the Emerald vinyl? I want to get one of the CD's I just don't know which one. Originally I liked Sapphire the most but then the reel where she is showing off the vinyls I did not love the photoshoot for the Sapphire, I think I preferred the Emerald but that one is sold out. I kinda wanna see the CD booklet of the Sapphire and if it does not convince me I'll just get the Diamond.

Shakira really gave people here a message right?
She likes her vocal choices better now, she thinks she has better taste now, she looks back at the way she used to sing and is embarassed....SO, this is our Shakira now. Love it or Leave it (but you wouldn't leave such an amazing woman, right? lol) So love it or love it.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, rta1913 said:

You got the Sapphire CD and the Emerald vinyl? I want to get one of the CD's I just don't know which one. Originally I liked Sapphire the most but then the reel where she is showing off the vinyls I did not love the photoshoot for the Sapphire, I think I preferred the Emerald but that one is sold out. I kinda wanna see the CD booklet of the Sapphire and if it does not convince me I'll just get the Diamond.

Yeah! I got both because I loved the covers (Emerald and Sapphire), but tbh I personally loved the Diamond photoshoot better. 

her english is impeccable :skull: The vocabulary used us poetic and beautiful even in her casual convo with Zayn lol...go watch his interviews with native english speakers and tell me they used even 10% of the vocab Shakira used in that interview and in the appropriate context too...she's actually low key a wordsmith in english which is amazing considering she also speaks a ton of other languages yet has an excellent grasp of english..sometimes even exceeding native speakers. 

-------------------

i loved that interview :jonny2: 

She is clearly still in a "bitter" space post being cheated on and stuff and that's a good space creatively speaking but i do hope she gets to a full release point for her own mental and spiritual health. 

I also love that she is a little self aware about how long she takes between records and how unusual it is to have the immense success she has despite years of being inactive...she gets that the fan base is LOYAL AF and that she kinda owes the fans a little after taking so many years off etc. I kinda think her being single will be good for her ability to churn out more music. We may see another album in like a normal / healthy time frame after this one (so like 2-3 years instead of like 6+ lol) 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, alanmontes said:

Yeah! I got both because I loved the covers (Emerald and Sapphire), but tbh I personally loved the Diamond photoshoot better. 

Same, that photoshoot SLAYS, too bad for the cover :rip:

I heard puntería leaked 

Very surprising that nothing leaked, especially when the album comes out in less than 28 hours. That's good! 

• Like 1

That was a nice interview, and I agree that Zane focused more on the emotional side of things than the music and production. With that said, Shakira showed a lot of strength and vulnerability in answering a lot of his questions. 

50 minutes ago, vuelve88 said:

Very surprising that nothing leaked, especially when the album comes out in less than 28 hours. That's good! 

I think it did leak but the fans who got their hands on it kept it pretty contained. Cuz some people knew what the songs sounded like  way before the listening party in Miami took place. 

There's a pic of the back cover going around (vinyl)

They MUST kiss on the video :jonnycat:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, tomaseba said:

They MUST kiss on the video :jonnycat:

Imagine the collapse. Its now or never Shak!

5 minutes ago, Spartan528 said:

Imagine the collapse. It's now or never Shak!

That picture on the left is everything ! She looks gorgeous.

She looks incredible!!! 

5 hours ago, GeeDuval said:

El gordo y la flaca interview tomorrow at 3 PM with Lily Estefan.

not sure if it's an exclusive interview for el gordo y la flaca or for different Univision shows.

Told y'all. :gaycat5:

Video concert being screened on Friday at Bogotá's largest gay club?  

So this is probably the performance she prerecorded. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Giancor said:

There's a pic of the back cover going around (vinyl)

The back cover of the ruby edition should've been the album cover for that version (it's still serving magazine shoot tho)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.